Does using cannabis affect gains?

Does using cannabis affect gains?

I haven't used it in years but considering it if will help me bulk

Attached: monkey toke.webm (720x908, 2.72M)

It messes you up mentally
Not chemically but just disciplinary and motivationally
That being said, so does Jow Forums, any social media, or spending too much time on a screen, so just be careful

>dude weed lol
I don't get it? Just a nigger smoking pot and falling asleep?

Dude your really cool and really totally fitting in

Have sex weirdo

keep posting on fit buddy

your sister's getting bulled right now

These straight edge weirdos will probably come up with something but I haven't noticed anything

Like any vice there are downsides but you have to decide if it is worth it to experience the altered state the weed will put you in. It can be fun, enhance music or other forms of entertainment but it is also something that can damage you mentally. It varies by person but I've seen lives destroyed by smoking weed. In my own case it hasn't done much more than cause occasional anxiety attacks, kill motivation, negatively effect sleep quality and make me very susceptible to fucking up my diet. If you're looking to simply relax you can try CBD but that's your choice to make. My suggestion as a long term smoker who quit when I decided I needed to get my shit together is not to smoke - why allow another vice into your life when you can instead focus on reaching your peak both mentally and physically?

working out while high feels great, when i do it i usually reach new pr's

Animal abusers get the rope first

Attached: 1564083886721.png (720x540, 656K)

lmao who gives a shit its funny

Also the monkey was chilling out

Whatever pothead

Oh, ha ha. Very funny.
Fucking bigot.

Try harder

That Winnipeg Jets jersey constitutes animal abuse

It must be fucking awesome to be a rich oil arab. I would do this shit all day

Sharing the dab rig with a monkey is disgusting

Actually embarrassing

Fucking whitebois are lame with no sense of humor. No wonder you guys dont get pussy

Attached: Texas-Hill-Country-Native-Americans-included-the-Comanche-660x390.jpg (660x390, 47K)

CBD got me off alcohol. I used to drink everyday, now it's just a drink or two a month socially. Probably saved my life, well not my lungs, but I probably saved a handful of years.

>those triggered replies
kek

based

judging by the replies Jow Forums has almost as many shitskins as Jow Forums

I think its based and if i had to be a chimp id want to be that chimp

I'll give you a handfull of beads for that horse

Attached: 1560012773216.jpg (235x316, 30K)

Shitskin cope
savage as fuck

I've heard similar stories. Good for you man. I've struggled with alcoholism myself and still crave a drink, but I know it's a step in the wrong direction that leads me back to finishing entire bottles. CBD could be an answer for a lot of people who simply need "something".

the monkey is intelligent enough to consent
if it were a dog I would agree with you

based

Attached: 1552355138742.png (718x718, 429K)

Helps me with eating and relaxing, i like how i never get a “hangover” like other drugs or alcohol and even just a little helps me relax

Nice

Drugs are for niggers.

Cannabis actually DOES have phyto-testosterone in it so it does help your gains a bit. BUT it makes you less motivated to actually do the workout.

I'm unsure if a monkey can take pot without serious side effects but once or twice can't be that bad for the little guy.

source

niglet*, can’t you see the diapers?

Implying that little chimp didnt hit the bong like a fucking pro come on now, he literally goes back in for a second pull of the rig lmao
ive actually never felt more empathy for little chimps and monkey than right now, he looks like a stoned college bro, he is like literally human wtf

im like merjin he smokes weed x2 month
and dude is built