Will this be the best cutting tool of this decade?

Will this be the best cutting tool of this decade?

Attached: wowclassic32999.jpg (576x356, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowclassiccountdown.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was the best bulkinv tool of the last decade

So yea, i see no reason why not

yes, I plan to lift weights, jack off, shower, eat breakfast then play wow until bed time and do it again the next day

Why the GOD DAMN FUCK did they not release this in the beginning of the summer? Literally releases right when my classes start

Attached: pojak.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Fuarrrrrrkkkk

Woah loser, why would you want to stay in all summer just to play a video game?

I know I wont be able to control myself so I wont buy this.

Was super hyped a few months ago but in that time i've really gone off vidya haven't played any real games in a long time, just a couple autochess rounds when i've got a lot of time to kill. Probably gonna skip classic desu

Attached: vS2ELa2.gif (450x450, 476K)

I’m playing for a month then quitting

cause it's too fucking hot outside you jackass

this
this
this

I'm going omad when this drops. Eating once before work, and coming home and playing until bed. Legit only responsibility I have is playing with my dog and walking him a couple hours a day.

This minus jacking off. Waste of valuable grinding time. Definitely meal prepped OMAD for the first 4 days for efficiency.
Could be worse. Original release date was just before my uni finals.

Why is this on every fucking board? Is blizzard that desperate for new subs? Also, I probably won't play it, blizzard will find a way to ruin it for sure. RIP Nostalrius

Yea I give you that, it was a pretty fucking hot summer. Sorry for calling you a loser user.

Im gonna go full circle ahead of time and just not play it
EZ

HOME is where we're going brahs
O
M
E

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Companies like to think that gorilla marketing works because a shitty management consultant told them that the four channel dot org was a great source of suckers with weak wills. That's all they want now, phone-game playing NPCs.

It couldn't be that 90% of people that frequent Jow Forums played vanilla back in the day could it? Im not even gonna play classic but the game isnt advertised anywhere from what i've seen I doubt they'd start by doing it on Jow Forums lol.

>Wanting to bulk this early

nah most people put on weight when they play WoW. asmon is just a weird outlier with insane metabolism.

after a month is when the game gets good, world pvp, raids. you won't be able to stop at least until you get full tier 1 gear. i'm not gonna start because i played 14 hours a day in 2005 and it was great, but i was a teenager, and everything is more fun at that age.

Achieved too much in Jow Forums and /tg/ related hobbies. Also old highschool friends are coming back, so we'll go biking every weekend. As much as I want to, I can't go home.

Attached: 1543884715075.jpg (500x457, 37K)

>Listen, do you wanna go back, or do you wanna stay here? I get it. It's nice in Jow Forums. You can just shut out all your worries, and just close your eyes and tune out everyone. There's nobody here that can hurt you. It's safe. I mean, what's the point of going on? What's the point of living? You're depressed. Doesn't get any rougher than that. But still, it's a matter of what you do now. If you decide to go, then you gotta just get on with it. Sit back, enjoy the ride. You gotta plant both your feet on the ground and start playin' Classic.

>Hey, user? It's time to go home.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Doubt that, mmo's and other grindy games where you can immerse yourself for hours distract you from feeling hunger. Even if you are just sitting on your ass all day burning zero calories it doesn't matter if you never feel like eating.

ngmi

>playing a fucking video game as cringe as fucking world of warcraft
Holy shit what is actually wrong with this board.
I’m now more convinced than ever that 90% of this board doesn’t actually fucking EXERCISEz

>website that produces mass shooters and White supremacists
>good client base for a video game

>malding this hard over a game

Attached: 1565221874616.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

It's for the best user. Some things should be left in the past

vadikus is live

yeah let me know when I can play it for completely free without a subscription and maybe ill come back

cant get the classic experience without ruining your life

You missed the past 4 yearsof private servers for that

I can't resist it

RIP gainz

wowclassiccountdown.com/

Attached: homefags.jpg (601x637, 78K)

So what if you have classes? Are you saying classes stop you from playing videogames? I finished college while still having free time to do fun shit like play games. Fucking spergs

yeah why release it at such a shit time. now most uni students won't have time to play it properly

Try playing more than 7 hours a weekof vidya when youre also an engineering major and Jow Forums. Some times its possible to binge but not always, and the point is that people who are hyped for classic are going to hope for 20-40 hours a week of play time at launch so they can get into relevant guilds and shit.
I perosnally dont care and I am out of uni, but my friends keep trying to get me to play despite how many times I say itll be pointless because I only have maybe 5 hours a week to manage it and at that rate itll take me months to even hit 60.

this, and why the fuck didn't they release the remake of warcraft 3 several months in advance?

>inb4 classic is going to burn out few months after last stage will be realesed
it will be short lifespan, after realm first for everything will be done and most of the casuals who are doing it just to be cool kids will be exhausted it will burn down without new content

You're not going to get enough sleep unless you're working a part time job doing that. You're going to get sucked right back into that shit.

nostralius had over 800,000 accounts and hundreds of thousands active till the end

you wont even last a week you fucking zoomer