Are you still considered aesthetic once it’s obvious ur roided out?

Are you still considered aesthetic once it’s obvious ur roided out?

Attached: 9A4848D7-A16F-43A3-9F77-C76AC5B3AEBA.jpg (1125x1122, 136K)

depends on what "obvious" means
skinny roiders like david laid are aesthetic, bulky roiders like arnold are aesthetic, vascular chimps with disproportionate muscle sizes like the guy in your pic look like absolute garbage

If you have the inflated gear stomach then no

Fpbp

looks good

doesn't matter how good you look
roiders are fags and don't get respect from me

Nooooo.

I roid, guess what, your gf still fucks me behind your back. Keep coping you s'oy zoomer faggots. Cry into your lattes.

>mom look at that tall muscular guy, he looks pathetic
>m-mom why is there a puddle on the floor?

Cope is the last refuge of a loser. Never Improve.

No

Bodybuilders look gross

your respect is worthless my guy

As a guy on juice, It's pretty hard to look "roided out" at all times, even when actually on roids. You're too used to looking at IG pics of people who have a pump and are under ideal lighting.

On top of that, most of those big fitness personalities take a huge stock of photos close to competition or just whenever theyre peaking and slowly release those over time, only taking more pics once their next blast starts up.

nope

as lonely as your reply count

>your brain on roids

Femanon here and i would def say that its all about maintaining proper proportions. Like when somebody has massive arms and pecs but no leg or back musles i always think it looks super weird. Like as long as a dudes body is well rounded i think it looks great regardless if theyre roided up or not

Attached: 1564931183616.jpg (640x597, 37K)

Gayanon here
No it's not aesthetic at all

shut the fuck up roastie slut

shut the fuck up faggot

>like the guy in your pic look like absolute garbage
post body

Attached: dylanmckenna.png (481x541, 470K)

t. coping roider

>shut the fuck up roastie slut
>why won't women date me???
Yikes