We confess our autistic reasons for lifting without fear of judgement

We confess our autistic reasons for lifting without fear of judgement
>I lift so I can get mires from disney princesses, the most potent of mires.

Attached: cheerfulgirl2.webm (700x900, 1.94M)

I like when older women touch my muscles

I want to look/feel like Spider-Man

Revenge.

i want to hurt people

Getting mires by higher ups to try to forward my career. Have gotten into positions I was under-qualified for multiple times and I think there’s a connection.

It's a way to constantly show off without saying anything. Unlike a fancy car or a nice suit, I can be stripped bare and still be better than others.

Because I know somebody is going to try to kill me someday and I want to die honourably

I can only sleep soundly knowing I could beat the shit out of any friend, family, or person I may encounter in my life

I want to get asthetic as fuck and dress like a slut to get mires and hit on from girls so I can reject them.

I’m in school for a tech field and want to be the biggest guy in the office when I get out

After four gfs, I finally decided that juggling relationships to compensate for my perpetually shitty self image wasn't good. Finally decided to get my shit together so that I didn't have to use a gf as a safety blanket every time my feelings got hurt by yet another "eat a burger, man, you're so small" kinda comment.

Long term, I hope to continue taking good enough care of myself that I'll be a snack in my 30s.

That might be tough.

To be in peak physical performance and the person my fat child self would've like to have as a father

Attached: megamind_poster___no_you_can_t__movie_version__by_julia_grumt_d66ja0f-pre.jpg (658x1215, 74K)

I want to be ready when Antifa attacks.

I’ve never experienced this “Disney princess mire” what’s it like????

Like a bag of sand

finally kekked and thread is dead, bye bye

>I lift to get mires from people who are paid to be nice to me
Fucking kys

To be Batman

I have a scenario in my head where I'm walking through the city with a qt and some retard starts shouting and making a huge scene with a knife attacking people and people start filming him, then I turn to the girl and tell her
>get on a train, it doesn't matter which one, just get far away from here as quickly as possible and get someone to pick you up and take you home
Then I look off stoically at the assailant and start walking towards him but then stop, turn around and grab my qt and kiss her passionately on the mouth before running towards the criminal. Then she gets on the train and is freaking out because she thinks I'm probably going to die, but when she gets home she turns on the news and there are dozens of angles of candid phone camera footage of me fighting this guy with my bare hands, disarming him and throwing him to the ground and knocking him out, then turning to one of the onlookers filming me and giving them a thumbs up and smiling like sonic the hedgehog after he gets an S rank on a stage. Then the next time I see her she runs into my arms crying and presses her head into my chest and tells me how worried she was and how amazing I am and then I hold her and kiss her on the forehead and tell her I will always protect her no matter what.

I want to fuck a tranny and get a shemale girlfriend

Attached: 1565744168004.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Only mires I got was from my fat Mexican almost convicted for soliciting sex from a known criminal as a detective football coach when I was like 16 and lost 15 pounds.

I lift so that I may survive easier in case a civil war breaks out.

Femanon here. Decided excercise anorexia was better than real anorexia.

Going to the gym every day for 3 hours is "working hard for your body" but just dieting is "bad for you"

Attached: 1564445260918.jpg (959x663, 64K)

>forced smile
>twirls away so she cant roll her eyes at the stupid incel recording her

Yeah and that stripper at the club WAS SOOOO INTO ME BRAH

>op you fuckin retard

Attached: 1545518964305.jpg (480x712, 33K)

>being a pussy and accepting death
>not fighting back
ngmi

I got picked on a lot as a kid and couldn't fight back because I was a weak skinny faggot

To achieve Bankai as I release all 8 Gates of my chakra

I'm old as fuck and I want my body to break down as slow as possible

easier social positioning because it drains me intensely to actively try

I gave myself body dysmorphia and now I can’t stop.

Was my computer and phone background for a couple years. Motivating as hell to know you can lift heavy things.

Attached: 1517253729045.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Fake and gay

These are actually really motivating.

To attract women with my body because Im shy introvert fag who doesn't like to approach

Also to feel like I deserve a tall qt euro gf

Attached: 1551281287290.jpg (750x837, 129K)

Attached: 05RWmkp.png (320x335, 211K)

>Femanon here

Irrelevant to your comment GTFO roastie

why is it i can already see her as a washed up whore?

I grew up in a city where everyone is very very vain and superficial, I used to be mogged by all my friends, and I was a depressed little shit that dreamed of getting the girl but they always rejected me. Now I want to be fit and aesthetic enough to mog all of my friends and be the first choice to a QT, I never want to be mogged again. I'm still getting mogged, but it's happening less and less often every month. I'm only 19 and I swear I'm gonna make it

Thank god my fantasy power trips aren't as autistic as this

I unironically lift for anime girls

Attached: 1565448724499.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Same. Godspeed and good luck on your quest my man.

Attached: 1565600543335.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Then pick up boxing, lifting wont help you

This

So i can wipe the scum off the streets

Attached: 1A3C3493-847B-408D-BC45-458D3E12C84A.jpg (1434x1440, 909K)

I don't workout for chicks, I workout to create an aura. When I walk into a room, introduce myself to someone, go for a job interview, I love looking dominant, in charge, and in control. I love walking past and having people point and talk about me. I love the fact that when I go somewhere with thousands of people, almost all of them will remember who I am when it is over, and I didn't even have to say a word

It makes my pp become the big pp when people are painfully insecure because of me. Seeing their face when they are bragging to a group, drag me in to compare against them, and find out I'm better than them is better than an orgasm. I absorb their hate, I love that energy. I want it to be aesthetically as well.

"Hurr bet you can't get that girl's number"
okay, I got 3 others from females at the bar, one being the bartender
"b-but it wasn't that one I pointed out, I win"
No, if you get one number period, I'll let you win
"w-w-well, uhm *swallows* uh, I can't, because, I mean, I can, but like, I just, y'know, don't want to... no one's really good looking anyways"

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

Me too. All peacefully and in legal self defense, for the purpose of getting my family to whatever passes for safety, of course.

I wanna be strong enough to lift my obese dad and drive him to the hospital when he inevitably gets a heart attack. Rn I'm in skeleton mode with 115 lb deadlift. He's 5'5 and weighs 190, i will not let my mom down.

becoming a dad soon and need my kid to look up to me and strive for the same strength. I need that little shit to start laughing when one of the other kids in kindergarten says their dad could beat his one up.

that's some functional strength right there.

because its really fun to lift. Drinking preworkout, blasting death metal into my ears, checking out gym thots, mogging everyone there, pumping my muscles up and up while the music builds up and up. That feeling after an amazing set where you lose consciousness for a few seconds. Finally the post workout mire sesh where I flex in the mirror for 5 min, drink a shake, and get on my way. The Gym is the highlight of most of my days

Going the extreme cardio road can lead to heart problems as well. At 3 hours, you're probably still safe. Studies on upper limits are inconclusive at the moment.

Feels really fucking good to be the hot one in a couple

I want to be physically imposing. i want to scare them, arouse them, and impress them at the same time

Attached: 1564372538894.jpg (720x499, 28K)

I'm weak and I've been weak all my life. I lift to feel strength.

>then turning to one of the onlookers filming me and giving them a thumbs up and smiling like sonic the hedgehog after he gets an S rank on a stage.
ahhahaha you fucking homo

>"beat the shit out of"
> instead of protect
NEVER gmi

nigga what

literally a gay alien skull

There's a girl Ive liked for years who told me how she's probably actually like me if I was more "oompf" she then heavily implied it was about me being a dyel skelly and how she's more into buff dudes

i want to show the joys of being princess carried to the world, and for that i need to be strong, so i can princess carry anyone no matter their size.

Looks will do this.

Based

Similar situation, my only

I actually quite enjoy the activity.

So I can restore the khalifate

Reasons to start lifting:
>get stronger lower back and legs and not get tired like a piece of shit when standing up for extended periods of time
>being very tall, it would be a waste of genes to not be also ripped
>attaining goon status
>mires and shit

Reasons to keep lifting:
>I like lifting
>getting stronger is addicting

He basically told some girl he took into custody (he was a detective) that she would go free if she sucked his dick, got fired because the girl snitched, still kept his job as a football and baseball coach, however. Great example for impressionable chads.
He was a lousy coach too.

so in the morning, i can look myself and feel good
feel hard like steel instead of jelly like
and because i watched mos
and i believe 'mens sana in corpore sano
to lose fat and bodyfat to regain my jawline

I lifted free weights for the first time today all bar but I understand how I feel about lifting instead of doing cardio, other than being better I want to be able to lift without caring, knowing that this act puts me on the path to greater things do more for me than short term gains or immediate results, something to say that I did something with myself, like an ongoing goal.

Just feels satisfying even if I can't lift for shit.

to have a reason to live

For Him.

Attached: 1561370670383.jpg (354x404, 28K)

to transcend humanity

mires, mishima

Of course.

I need to fill up my lack of personality with muscles

I lift to make mai waifu proud of her big, strong huzbando.
I strict pressed 245 lbs earlier today

Based.

Attached: 75597272_p0 resized.png (736x887, 1.19M)

I just wanna look like a fantasy hero

Attached: Eternal Champion - The Armor of Ire.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

And proofs.

Attached: 245 lbs The Press™.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

I let some fucking fat cuck, keep talking about that he will beat me up, at that time I doesn't wanted to fight, but one year has passed and now I will never let someone see me from above, I will crush that bitches with only seeing my warrior body

The only way I can get sex is if I pay for it. I only lift so I can go to a hooker and at least pretend that she is enjoying it instead of being disgusted like with the rest of her customers.

Attached: 64429721_2343152599040215_4679470311117648070_n.jpg (1440x1642, 109K)

based

I lift for the white race

Attached: 22751E9B-EBD0-4B50-BFC1-C97E8F71E79C.gif (422x381, 56K)

I just want healthy hormone levels and enough mass I don't look horrible as I age. Also it allows to actually eat the amount I feel like eating.

I'm nearing 40 and chasing a near impossible happiness.

Attached: thisisit.png (480x360, 139K)

i lift for the following reasons:
>the first film i remember watching was 3 years old and it was "The Running Man" with Schwarzenegger, and ever since then i wanted to be big n strong like arnold.
>never had a serious gf or sex despite being called "handsome" and "cute", so i wanna get to a point where i can brutally turn down women and destroy their self esteem.
>and finally, i want the skull crushing strength to kill islamic invaders and rape their ugly women

to fight in the race war

I lift to become like pic related

Attached: 1555228925608.jpg (425x509, 45K)

der ubermensch, sieg heil

>anons full proof plan for revenge
>become jacked single digit bf god
>get hit on by femoids
>fuck guys to dab on fem nazis

GENIUS

I'm completely infatuated with Ayaka and need to cut down to single digit body fat so looking at her doesn't make me feel like a lardass.

Attached: 1565725432235.png (500x281, 144K)

I want to have women want me and get horny because of me. Even though i have a gf that ist perfect. I never got such Attention from others.

It cures my depression

wver since watching Ryan reynolds body in blade trinity i said to myself i will have that. years if melancholia have passed and i can see clearly now when im fucking 32. started eating like an animal. gained 5 lbs in a month. im gonna get there by the end of 2020 or god can strike me down. i dont even care.

gain weight skeletor

just lift a phone instead and call an ambulance dummy lmao

If I end up in another world muscular orc women won't join my snu-snu harem if I'm a wimp or a fatass
>unironically