Redpill me on Kombucha

Redpill me on Kombucha
Why is everyone drinking this shit?
Does it have legit health benefits?

Attached: Kombucha_ArticleMeme-2.jpg (735x735, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qiC4qEqpqak
youtu.be/UL6YNOa2w08
youtube.com/watch?v=MtRE4mWh_dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe

>Why is everyone drinking this shit?

Someone who was offered money to push it convinced people that it's super healthy.

Nope. Just the new fad for fat fucks that think this health craze will work for them

Should fat people be allowed to consent?

It's a total meme. And it tastes of ass.

dumb meme

if you want to eat bacteria just eat raw meat

I started drinking kefir

LOL @ THESE POOR NIGGAS
KOMBUCHA TASTES GOOD AND INCREASES YOUR METABOLISM AND IS HEALTHY BUT YOU NIGGAS CAN'T AFFORD IT SO YOU CALL IT GARBAGE
SEETHING POOR NIGGAS LMAO

it's a pretty good soda
idk anything about the health benefits

kefir is based and bacteriapilled

It is a refreshing drink to replace your soda/pop.

THE KOMBUCHA MUSHROOM PEOPLE! SITTING AROUND ALL DAY!

Attached: 1469593726858.jpg (350x504, 30K)

it probably has some probiotic benefits similar to good yoghurt. tastes gross tho

>INCREASES YOUR METABOLISM
>HEALTHY
Having a fast metabolism is not good for longevity.

If you want an actual significant source of beneficial bacteria, eat raw fermented meat like our ancestors.

youtu.be/qiC4qEqpqak
youtu.be/UL6YNOa2w08

i refuse to drink anything fermented that doesn't get you drunk.

this, the only good thing I can find about it is it's a good replacement for those with problems drinking soda, other than that it's expensive as fuck.

it makes me feel happy, i enjoy it very well . thanks to the booch.

Nigga it's sweet tea with yeast added to it. Anyone can make this at home at very little cost.

Kefir is based. Anyone else notice a change in the quality of the kefir they buy. One day its think, then thick. Sour, then sweet. I'm gonna have to make my own

Just drink green tea nigger

Step 1: brew tea
Step 2: add sugar
Step 3: add small amount of yeast
Step 5: put into a bottle that can handle pressure, a clean plastic bottle will do
Step 6: cap it and wait a day or two
Ta da. Tea soda(aka kombucha)

Neither is being anything beyond otter mode

can i drink a whole bottle

>wa la

Do not use plastic bottles when storing fermented stuff if left alone for too long it can and will explode and make a mess everywhere. just use a mason jar with a clasp top

It's ok for small batches you intend to drink within a couple days, but yes.

Kombucha is shit. Drink kefir, which will give you god-like power.

Attached: D95E9295-0084-420A-A8C3-5CDB60434927.jpg (595x400, 44K)

It tastes good, but it’s probably not any better than other teas

Can i drink a whole bottle.....

Attached: 1556519668249.png (683x1024, 1.18M)

Adding to this, not any Mason jar will do. It has to specifically be for high pressure. The ones for canning will crack under pressure.

yeah i made the mistake of leaving a bottle of kvass out for too long and it exploded everywhere, thought a bomb went off

should I Kefir straight from the store or make my own?

I made peach soda once and forgot about it in the fridge for months. It didn't explode, not until I opened it. Wife thought a bomb went off too lol

I tried two different brands they taste completely different. you might find one you like

>go on pubmeb
>no one has been able to produce clinically or statistically significant results for positive outcomes with kombucha
>there is a shit ton of bacteria and yeast in it! buy it at whole foods for $4 a bottle!
>it's literally in a cooler next to the gluten free cookies with 650 calories and 40 grams net carbs
>mayo clinic warns there are currently no observed health benefits after a large systematic review by their MD, DO, MPI, PhDs, etc.

hope that answers your question user

on the bright side, if there actually is some measurable benefit, it's stupid easy to make at home by the gallon

The placebo effect is real. The placebo effect still works when you know it's a placebo

Nice try though soda shill Jew

just don't drink either retard

I love kombucha, specifically the lemon ginger flavor. Super refreshing. I don't get it for the health benefits though, it's just a treat.

Storebought kefir is shit compared to homemade version. Get the kefire grain, fresh full fat milk and make it by yourself. You can also make probiotic quark feom it, which is really good slow proton.

I drink it because it tastes good and has fuck all or zero sugar.

>water

kek

It makes me shit better and that's enough for me.

I prefer water kefir, same effect, better tate and doestn take weeks to make.

my buddy wasn't able to drink this stuff until he imagined he was a stinky goblin drinking a mushroom potion

tastes good and is good for you

KOMBUCHA IS A NIGGER DRINK
REAL MEN DRINK KEFIR

This. Kombucha looks like an overpriced hipster drink. Does it help your gut? Idk.

Kefir is cheap as fuck and it does help

What a shitty shill thread.

Unfuck yourselves.

The game

bad for you
youtube.com/watch?v=MtRE4mWh_dI