IQ test

>what's your IQ?
>what's your profession? and hobbies?
>how did you do in school?

free-iq-test.net/

See how you compare to your fellow robots. This test claims to have a high correlation to real, professional ones. We had a few of these past few days, it was fun to see what other robots are like.

Attached: download (1).png (800x464, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start,

>work at a banquet place setting up events for minimum wage
>failed high school twice due to drinking, but graduated at 20.

Attached: brainlet.png (1215x265, 14K)

garbage test, I'm a retard and scored 133
>NEET, drawing, movies, writing, shitposting, guitar
>horrible, I wasn't interested, lazy, dreamy or simply too retarded. Just dropped out of jobschool

Attached: iq.png (982x170, 27K)

this was an un realistic test i remembered taking my iq as child they said i had 75. life is very hard it is hard to find a job to work

Attached: mensa test.png (634x412, 8K)

don't feel like taking the test but here's another shitty internet iq test result

musician
hobbies:
music
dropped out of high school

Attached: nooooo.png (581x292, 15K)

>what's your IQ?
Did an actual neurospych test irl and got 114, I believe that more than this
I clean part-time, I like collecting vinyl and listening/analyzing music. Gonna do some self study this summer
Did great in HS, all honors classes and some AP classes towards the end, could have done even better if I pushed myself. Got into a university, crumbled due to numerous factors, dropped out after a year. Proceeded to drop out of community college twice since, probably not going back to school for a while.

Attached: Screenshot (295).png (1224x250, 22K)

>135. Same as my mensa score.
>Arts student. Sculpture to be exact.
>I sucked. Never studied or anything.

>crumbled due to numerous factors
I am curious, could you elaborate on what factors you are referring to?

I had grown up on vidya and internet and lived in a neighborhood with no kids at all, only socializing at school. This led me to become unknowingly extremely sheltered. Never tried to get in relationships, never personally sought out friendships, but was still a social kid. Once I got to university, I was almost living on my own, without any prior friendships brought along, along with the stress of a new school, classwork, expectations, and isolation. Over the first year, I went into a depression and developed general and social anxiety, and at the time, I had serious misophonia, and did since I was a child and couldn't bear the noise of people talking, laughing, eating, etc every waking hour. My interest in my major disappeared, motivation was lost, and my grades were slipping even though I spent hours a day studying and doing classwork. I eventually gave up around halfway through the second semester, becoming an even further recluse. I didn't tell anyone about this for a few months after the second semester ended, as to not hurt anyones expectations of me. I went back for a few weeks into my third semester, but then dropped out after my family realized the severity of my mental state.

>what's your IQ?
133 according to this test, but there was no skip option, so +/-4 questions
School (not underage, just different system). Doing stuff in the forest, no real ones.
7/10s in math, 5-6/10s in native language/literature. I think I'm doing better than the average classmate, but pretty sure everyone thinks that.
Also I'm a positive-nihilist if that matters.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-221817.png (1080x1920, 100K)

What is differemce between iq and mensa. I scored 155 on mensa but havent had an iq test.

>what's your IQ?

154 according to an irl test applied by a psychologist. Yes, I am technically a genius.

I'm a software engineer who plays D&D. Other than the literary themes in my adventures it hardly matters.

My gifts were obvious to my teachers, but I got impatient and dropped out of school. It didn't matter, really, as I was able to teach myself how to code with no problem.

there was a skip option though, might be different on mobile but previous and next could be pressed without giving an answer

133 too here, probably more like 115. I get 134 on the iqtest.dk which many say is the most accurate. Who knows, maybe we may just be smart.

yeah but even if so, our ability is only measured with logical reasoning. Maybe I just suck at literally everything else

I wont claim to know anything about the value of IQ testing except for rooting out actual retards. IQ tests require one, certain answer. Life rarely does the same. I know people who score 145+ on IQ tests but they are exceptionally narrow minded. The kind of guy who is good at math, but cannot form one, single original concept or come up with anything creative.

>what's your IQ?
81 on the real test
doctor (2nd year resident)
anime and vidya
above average
3.88 in USC undergrad
honors graduate with 1st choice residency in geisel dartmouth med school

Attached: 9492064e7fe6c67132a10c3d320b9345.png (1206x237, 15K)

Time to join the best Jow Forums discord right now!

discord
.gg/ppStQb

2l

Attached: 1544444888265.jpg (2816x2112, 1.89M)

Scored 131
Some of them made me angry

aspergers, got a 99 :( i cant even be smart to make up for my social disability

iq tests are not definite but they do:
1. correlate with real measures of success and educational attainment
2. correlate with reasoning ability
3. are extraordinarily useful for differentiating between normal and gifted children
4. have 20-odd subtests which allow you to "make up" for shit performance on other subtests, giving a more balanced score once averaged and normalized with respect to the population of people who also took that same test
5. are currently the test "intelligence" metric available

Attached: 1545323426674.jpg (601x625, 73K)

>5. are currently the test "intelligence" metric available
the best*

>tfw when 92 iq

Attached: kurt.jpg (500x750, 87K)

A doctor with 3.9 GPA and nearly retarded IQ (not meant as an insult)?
If you're not lying, your work ethic is really admirable. You must have an iron will.
At the same time, half of us here got 130 and are basically losers or average joes at best. Good on you man.

Actually I noticed that some of the questions in the OP test had multiple patterns in one problem, while only one answer fit all patterns, some answers fit one or two of the patterns. If the test is good, I think it would award partial points for those answers.

Bow down to me right the fuck now

Attached: 83DD37A5-4263-47E3-B2E3-B215B71804AF.jpg (1127x718, 171K)

Average ish, for this community atleast.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17-20-41-04.png (720x1280, 121K)

I never have the patience to sit through shit like this if I know its not really for anything

>implying being able to stroke your cock to a bunch of strangers online about how smart you are is nothing

I guess I'm stupid enough, I meant to ask, do these tests ever factor in the time it takes you to complete them?

Fuck I guess thats basically my life anyway, you've got a good point.

this is so fucking long and boring. i'm just going to assume i have 90 iq.

I know the Mensa test explicitly says it doesn't due to connectivity and such, while some explicitly say they do.
In reality, time should be factored in, but online it can distort the result due to limitations of technology.

I guessed on most of these because this honestly hurt my eyes to take, maybe I need the kindle version or something but fuck
I got 114, raw 18/38
Honestly its depressing I did so well, at the risk of online strangers ridiculing me for being a druggo, I just broke a 2 week tolerance break and I wasn't going to take this test seriously if my dumbass got more than double digits.

also it should be noted I completed it with 31 minutes to spare, all the rubiks cube looking ones felt like they were giving me a fucking migraine to look at so I just slapped something and hit next

I don't know what this means. I've never taken an iq test before, so I'm not sure how any of this works. Just googled what SD15 means and aparently the average on this test is between 70-130. How much am I above average ? Is 141 high ?

Attached: 20190418_180327.jpg (716x537, 132K)

imagine having this high of iq and being this retarded

Test is inaccurate
If I can only answer half the questions and still get 110 then there's something seriously wrong

Proves right kinda

You might be right, I just randomly clicked through all the answers and got 94, with 10/38 correct.
I guess statistically if you randomly guess you should get around one in six right.

highest here so far from the site linked in op. suck my ass

Attached: iqlord.png (1241x270, 8K)

102 but I picked answers randomly for most of the tests because I couldn't figure them out.
University drop out, 35 years old manchild working in entry level retail.
I'm not murrican so I don't know this gpa thing but I barely passed in every class except "my language" because the teacher loved me and history because I always loved the stories.
My hobbies are watching cartoons and playing video games with guides, usually I can't figure them out on my own.

I got around a 140 on the test.