STILL no Jow Forums bf

>STILL no Jow Forums bf
How the fuck are you supposed to get an AUTHENTIC Jow Forums bf?
>can’t approach him at the gym
>gymcels don’t go anywhere social
On the reverse side, this is also why Jow Forums can’t find gf’s.

Attached: EFD51FC3-0991-484B-8BC6-A71F4F932B58.jpg (640x627, 82K)

Im autistic as fuck but if i ever found a girl i would love her so hard

it's the curse of skinnyfat twinks :/
maybe once i get really lean i can acquire a Jow Forums bf :)

Text my snap: TheHolyBismarck
Let’s work it out

try approaching him in the shower room

And I don’t mean a chad with a good body I mean an authentic “meal preps for the month” and 3,000 images of memes but no selfies except CBT and doesn’t use his body to sleep around but for self improvement.

Wait, you are a femanon, OP?

youre asking to date an autistic weirdo who only lifts
you're not gonna have much luck getting them to open up and date you, trust me

dating as a woman
>5 new messages per minute
>b-but none of them are chad
dating as a man
>message 20 women
>get one reply from a bot

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Did I say I want some faggot to talk about his feelings with me.
I want to have my texts ignored because he’s in the middle of a set. A Jow Forums bf sounds like the most low maintenance bf there is. You don’t have to eat shit food with him, or spend 100hours playing video games / watching TV with him, he spends big swaths of his time lifting so he’s not a needy little bitch who takes up 23h of your free time. He’s used to being alone so it’s basically like having a cat.

>He’s used to being alone

Why do this

I don't know what gender you are, but you're terrible

this sounds more like a fuckbuddy than a bf

Fuck off roastie

>>can’t approach him at -insert any place other than the toilet or his room at night-
Weakness. Go and just fucking do it. This is so rare there's like 3 men on planet earth who wouldn't respond positively.

Literally all you have to do is go up and say hi. Men do it all the time.

Fuck women cant do something as simple as this and then they want equal rights guys.

I don't want any girl who lifts weights, nor do I want a girl who uses Jow Forums, she is guaranteed to be mentally ill.

Yep I'm that.

Too bad every time I try to talk to you girls you fucking blow me off.

Attached: 20190813_003849.jpg (4128x3096, 3.1M)

Lonely people are not like this out of choice, as soon as you are their 'gf' they will be attached to you and look to you for company to fill the void that lifting once did
retarded roastie post tits

Man, that's an even smaller subset of fitizens. Guess you're on the dying alone train like the rest of us lmao

>He’s used to being alone so it’s basically like having a cat.
Viewing a bf as having a cat is probably why you don't have one. You also seem very unpleasant.

Here's your (you).

Triggered a lot of anons lmao

>He’s used to being alone so it’s basically like having a cat.

Attached: 1414042763166.jpg (601x601, 75K)

How am I unpleasant? I want a very low maintenance relationship

Casual relationship you mean?

No I want a wholesome relationship
Chad is for fucking
Jow Forums lifestyle is for life
But seriously how am I unpleasant? I want to get a better personality.

There is a girl at my gym that I was talking to last week and we seem to vibe off each other. I was going to ask her out this week but I havent seen her at all (she used to be there most mornings)

Ill be really annoyed if shes just avoiding me.

That all sounds reasonable. You just want a redpill aware man which is pretty rare.

On the otherhand I get rejected a lot for anything long term because I have these beliefs. Women can be just as clingy

At first I thought this was a fellow homo but now I'm confused. OP are you a fagfag or just OP being a fag as usual?

>No I want a wholesome relationship
>Chad is for fucking
That's why you retarded whore

Attached: 1565572109489.jpg (676x662, 464K)

I don't think you're unpleasant. Just thought that getting a casual partner might suit your life style better since there is less commitment and it is low maintenance.

hey there gym twink speaking to let you know if you dress like a trap you'll find your Jow Forums bf in no time

I don’t sleep around. That’s another reason I think Jow Forums would be wholesome, though, the “he’s used to being lonely” seems to have been taken the wrong way. Because Jow Forums isn’t slutty. He has other things going on in his life.
Sorry this post is off topic now
I guess I’m not looking for a Jow Forums bf but just a Jow Forums friend then because I don’t like the idea of sex but it looks like Jow Forums and regular men are the same they all want sex, Jow Forums only seemed wholesome because I thought their life would be revolved around lifting and good recipes.

That's me.

The type of people you want is a pretty small subset of Jow Forums. You'd think that the countless >tfw when no gf and Jow Forums-tier threads would tell you that, but that's not the case apparently

Attached: 1534660232674.jpg (618x555, 61K)

I think you're looking for a gay guy.

>would rather have an unfit than fit person as bf

Attached: 1564863091515.jpg (500x500, 28K)

kek and checked

Femanon here. Me and my gymbros still go to our local starbucks... Thats kind of social...

Jesus christ we're all going to die alone arent we

That's basically me. Last GF I dated had to accept she will get at most 50% of my FREE time (being in the gym is not free time). I dont go to bars, i dont go to cinemas, i dont drink booze, i dont approach taken women and i dont approach people i dont know. So how do i know they are with someone if i dont talk to strangers? Easy, all of my acquaintances are from places, that i had to visit (library, university, gym, workplace).

pic related

pic related for your digits
how do you ensure that they are not taken just because they go to a public place? this escapes me

Attached: oooooo.jpg (720x720, 29K)

pls be in LA

Attached: 1563131218247.gif (480x360, 2.27M)

You sound boring as fuck m8.

You dont get it. I get to know people not that I want to, I have to, because e.g. we work together (and they tell me about their BF) or we do uni project together etc. I dont do cold approaches and I get extremely pissed, because the other way round I get approached only by old ladies who want to discuss politics with me or by hobos, who want me to pay for their alcohol dependency.

ah, kinda limiting but I see the pros

Ok so u r autistic virgin got it