Daily reminder that if you cant squat at least 500 pounds you are a testlet

daily reminder that if you cant squat at least 500 pounds you are a testlet

Attached: dQrGp7B.jpg (960x638, 46K)

500*4 here
Ama

how big are your legs?

Not that big, i try not to train them too much as i only want to tone up, not be some steroid looking freak lol

please post your legs

Damn, who is that? If only he had a bulge peeking over that thigh, that pic would be perfection

>he

This isn’t me but here’s me

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

I’m working on it, I can leg press like a motherfucker but cannot squat for shit

dead serious, is 500 for reps skwaat achievable natty?

post body

n

Definitely, the legs are strong as shit if you don’t neglect them

sexy

Lmao noce try but this is not me this is a pic off the internet.
I won't post my legs here as i am sick of creepy guys messaging me and sending me gross pics. Sorry guys!

>I won't post my legs here as i am sick of creepy guys messaging me and sending me gross pics. Sorry guys!
You sound like a female

Post body
Thanks been working on this shit for years I used to be a fat fuck.

That's a tranny, they sound the way men think women sound, so if you're either male or just retarded it can be hard to tell the difference

>That's a tranny,
Lol ok, there MUST be no girls on a health and fitness board lol
Seriously if you are this awkward all the time this is why you can date us.
Try just being sociable.

Post squat

Looking jo0cy

post video with timestamp faggot

Didnt say there aren't any girls here, said that text reads like a tranny, not a woman

Oh and you'd better be going ass-to-grass on those 500 pound squats in your video, faggot, none of this half-rep/quarter rep bullshit.

post body

Very disappointed how OP turned out when I searched for her.

Attached: 1131436.jpg (800x933, 272K)

Post squat also retard, ATG cope

Post squat

Not one person ITT (except for me) can squat 500lbs, including the OP.

It's not THAT crazy of a lift. My gym is power lifting focus... I've seen most of the regulars squat 500 (and above). I myself have a 405 PR, but I haven't tried a maxed out single in a while, so who knows where it's at now.

True, my PB was 495lbs

Bet you're killing yourself for not adding those two 2.5 plates. I know when I went for my first 5 plate deadlift a regular stopped me and added the 2.5's, and said "trust me you want it to be 500"

I try not to think about it
I'm a bong so we count in kg, that made it a nice round 220kg.
I'll get it again hopefully, my usual gym has been cucking me because the sleeves don't rotate on any of the barbells. It's like lifting with a skinny axle bar all the time

Nice core on that woman.

>It's not THAT crazy of a lift.
It is for the average Jow Forumstard that does "aesthetics" training. Even the roiding manlets in /fraud/ can't squat it.

Please fuck my wife

daily reminder not to train legs

Attached: 1563111902041.png (1000x1000, 177K)

That a dude or a varbie? Either way I'd luck the sweat of those abs and have my head squeezed by those thighs
N-no h-homo

i

This. I've never seen anyone outside of the powerlifting general or oly lifting general squatting more than 500lbs on Jow Forums.

p

Squatted 5pl8 for the first time yesterday, feels good