Do you have an unconscious (or conscious) height preference when it comes to who your friends are?

Do you have an unconscious (or conscious) height preference when it comes to who your friends are?

Attached: 1565396704685.png (771x366, 63K)

Im 6’6” everyone is a manlet compared to me and given that my height and taller is super rare i dont have much choice.

Then again I only have 3 friends because i dont have time for bullshit

Attached: FE608436-D433-422A-BABA-B8639FF5AF79.gif (408x239, 2.6M)

No, but I have an unconscious appearance preference

i mean could you really be bros with a really short dude, he couldnt back you up in a fight or be a wingman, he'd probably just annoy you like a little brother.

Yeah I have a few short bros, one like 4’6 so I don’t give a fuck about height as long as they’re cool. It’s honestly all about fitness and the face, I don’t have any friends who aren’t fit or any friends who would be considered ugly even though that’s not something I actively try to do

No? Lol

It sucks because I’m 6’1” but my best friends are 6’3” and I feel like a shrimp around them

are you memeing? anyways most guys are like 5+ inches taller than me so I feel like it's part of the reason I'm a friendless loser since they know I don't fuck or fight or pay for drinks.

No but i've conscious preference for women above 6'1

Yea, given thought now I don't have any short friends. One exception but he's the strongest guy I know and is basically a clean cut dwarf

Am 5'10" femanon. Prefer my guy friends to be taller than me. But like most of them are about my height. My husband is 5'10" too. I mean I choose my friends because of their personality so you get what you get.

not really. I'm ugly as hell but for some reason chads seem to treat me like their bros, they don't even use me as wingman or anything

You're mentally ill

i know

im 6'3 all my friends are shorter then me

lol no shit im talking about turbomanlets (no disrespect dont end me)

>I only have 3 friends because i dont have time for bullshit

At your height most guys will avoid you because they are intimidated. I don't think only having a couple friends is by choice.

I have 1 irl and friend and he's 2 inches taller than me

Now that I think about it, pretty much all my friends were always taller

Attached: 1473709979001.png (1920x1080, 983K)

I'm a 5'5 manlet and two of my best friends have been much taller than me (both 5'11). I think it's a subconscious opposites attract kind of thing

imagine if they tag teamed you