If I see someone who is muscular, powerful, strong, physically fit...

>If I see someone who is muscular, powerful, strong, physically fit, I memorize his/her face and make a mental note of where they are sitting, says Bridger.

>I consider this person a resource for me. In the event of an attack on the flight or me, these are my "go-to" people. If a situation looks like it could develop, I'll private and discreetly ask one of these people if they would be willing to help us if necessary. Help might involve subduing or restraining an unruly passenger. We hope it never happens, but we will prepare just in case it does.

So Jow Forums, are you muscular, powerful, strong, physically fit? Would you be willing to help in an emergency?

Attached: flyintitties.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-KGkC_KQcU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nraZzGD8BmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=A-KGkC_KQcU

what makes you think lifters can fight?

Where’s this from

Let's say that you also had to help people off the plane or whatever in case of a crash/water landing.

>this guy is muscular so it is his duty to fight someone for me

yeah, but lifters are shit at fighting, a fat guy can beat a lifter just like a fat guy can swim better than lifting.

also lifters are vain faggots i doubt they'd get into real confrontation where they might get facial scars because they need their pretty faces

>fat guy can swim better than lifting.
fat guy can swim better than a lifter*.

i wish you would say that to me irl, id beat your teeth out the back of your skull

Attached: 115 - M6znZvp.jpg (500x491, 24K)

shut the fuck up you fucking bitch

i'd fucking kill you if your bitch ass bloated muscle even tried anything with self defense

Evolution has designed humans so that the strong (capable) instinctively protect the (less capable) weak.

Based and dyelpilled

>another retard who lives in a fantasy
How does it feel to know people who deadlift 3x what you do still get destroyed in fighting?

You're training yourself to be a fucking bitchmade.

You aware what you just said to me brah, you even lift? I'll have you know i finished top of my gym in squats, and i've been involved in numerous secret negs on mods, and i have Bout' tree fiddy then it hit me... I was psyklops. I am trained in mirin and I'm the top alpha in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another beta. I will wipe you you the fuck out, I've got 18 inch arms cut like diamonds, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am jumping on my mod account and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your reps. You’re fucking dead, brah. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can deadlift you for a clean set of 10 in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in bert stares, but I have access to the entire document of copypastas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the forum, you FA virgin. If only you were aware what heavenly blessed beautiful retribution your little “Since when was Jow Forums ever about fitness?” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you cheeky kunt. I will rape u if i get the chance and you will drown in it. Your eyes are too far apart, jakes on you faggot.

No it hasn't, that's just your Jewish/christcuck brainwashing.
You protect people important to you. Not random weaklings lol.

You wouldn't help a child from being hurt even if you didn't know them? You wouldn't stop a small stranger from an attack if you could?

No I wouldn't lol. I'd mind my business unless I felt that someone was going to hurt me or someone I cared about personally.

tl;dr. post source/more of her big tits or fuck off.

I can't do that man, most people can't just watch a child be hurt and take no action. I'd fight for those important to me but there's value in standing up for a stranger, it's a question of what you'd do if they mattered to you, because they matter to someone.

I'm just saying you only think that way because of the religious ideas which have been ingrained into you and the notion of "common morality"(which isn't real or natural).

>thinks about what he'll do in hypotheticals
>has never helped someone out of trouble
larp

post source on that milk truck

I'm not religious, I'm agnostic leaning towards atheism, but there are biological foundations for morality, animals and babies have "fair play" systems which are considered a biologically ingrained morality. You don't see at all how it makes sense that to stand up for women and children would provide a benefit for the society? Women especially are more valuable evolutionary than men so it seems obvious we would develop defensive aggression on behalf of strangers.

More genetic than religious, I'd say. If you are of a "nordic" persuasion then your allowing the child to be harmed makes you a minority. Even fedora-tippers of that ethnicity would defend the child or feel bad if they didn't.

Now, go to a place like China, even Chinese Christians probably just keep walking when they see crippled run-over kids dragging themselves to the curb.

>assuming anything about a faceless stranger

Attached: 1565747994268.jpg (739x415, 36K)

nordics have been cucked by christianity. Even if they don't consider themselves "christian", christian morals are still present in their society. Their ancestors before that burned downed villages and were serial rapists. The Chinese just never got the christian virus.

wtf is on his back?

Attached: rnr7.png (2149x1017, 1.71M)

cope, makes no sense.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nraZzGD8BmM

Based, the people replying to you are reductionists and will die without knowing love, honor, or altruism.
They reduce everything to “muh evolution” and “muh chemicals in brain” all the while bashing religion. Funny thing though - they’re the same people who subscribe to the idea that everything came from nothing (Big Bang) while calling religion a retarded cope.

>inb4 Christcuck
t. Triple major in physics, electrical engineering and computer engineering

I don't think it's like... The cuck could have been a viking if he was taught differently. Not entirely.
More like generations of nords get hanged for rape and thievery and the present day nords don't rape and thieve much.
And the world wars did much to clean out Europe's warrior and nobleman genes.

So present day nords are genetic peasant cuckolds is what you're saying?

I guarantee you, they’re also DYELS. I would bet my fucking savings they
1.) wont post body
2.) have the frame of 12 year old girls

i would laugh my ass off because i fucking bolt it regardless whos next to me

Sometimes I forget where I am, and then someone posts something like this, and then I remember

Attached: 1536523799517.png (500x395, 111K)

I think you didn't mean to reply to me. While I hate scientism/a belief in shit like "humans are only chemicals"/evolution/whatever(because scientism is also a religion in it's own right), I just hate religion in general because it is brainwashing used to control people, in all cases.

Well when I say Nord I used it to mean all NW Europeans so I'm counting the people of the British Isles in that.
I'm not as familiar with what Scandinavians got up to but I know in Britain people were getting hanged for what would be considered minor crime today for a good while.
And then they had an Empire after that so becoming civilized and becoming cucked isn't quite the same.

Meant for

>less capable
you mean faggots?

>t. christcuck

Post body and have sex

>morality, religion, etc are all pillars of human culture and development
>morality isn’t natural
How fucking brain dead are you? Morality is an organic and natural progression in human development. Without morality we wouldn’t be here right now you fucking brainlet

it is being cucked.
fearful masses freaking out over people not following their (((religious))) ideas is peak cuckoldry and insanity

keep on coping, morality is made up religious horseshit and you only even consider it because you are brainwashed.

post body or go get consumed by a lion.

>workout make you a good fighter

people who say that have never been or seen a fight

muscles are useless if you dont know how to use them
they are just a bonus

you need to learn to fight ,first

if im working out ,its just for the aesthetics
if someone want to learn fighting
he need to learn a martial art(boxe,wrestling,muay thai)

imgur.com/a/IijYDGd

Do you really think it would go that well for you if you were an ancient Roman or Viking and you were observed allowing an escaped slave to stomp a Roman or viking child to death?

whats her name though

just say it's an accident if u want hehe

Post body

Attached: 8D263527-6127-4D92-B901-5AAA93E22F77.jpg (533x551, 76K)

See Your turn.

Top or bottom?
If bottom, post snapchat.

6'5 270lbs

Attached: 20190815_013059.jpg (438x454, 133K)

yeah mate
all the world champion boxers and ufc fighters and olympic swimmers are all fat

cope harder faggot

Thanks bro, there is much to be said though for Evolutions effects on us, but I don't believe a single factor analysis is effective, that is to say to attribute everything to evolution or culture alone.

nice gyno lol

Mirin (credit where credit is due) you’re still a faggot

>women especially are more valuable evolutionarily than men
>to stand up for women and children would provide a benefit for society
Cope lol makes no sense
Just because you don't fucking understand basic biology doesn't mean he's coping retard, and to think someone wouldn't understand something so basic

>You wouldn't help a child from being hurt even if you didn't know them?
trick question, you didn't specify the race

>be you
>your genome mutates
>obtain the retard gene
>die to save your wife's son
>fail to pass on your genes
>retard gene now gone
how is this hard to understand?

Oh shut the fuck up, thats bignig who currently is an Obese retard, you censored out the gyno nips because its his signature. Now post your actual body faggot

Attached: 1532656341134.jpg (280x517, 24K)

Because your son survives you fucking brainlet

newfag alert