Lift and finally become attractive to women

>lift and finally become attractive to women
>Every girl I meet is either ugly/fat, a total vapid slut or have a ghetto/boring personality

I wanted a wholesome relationship with a fun cute girl I've climbed the top for nothing

Attached: 1687a3b6-1a38-4585-af94-d9f60bac9a12.gif (540x253, 2.91M)

>for nothing
Yup, teenage mindset over here.

Dude there aren't many girls like that you gotta search for a long while

How do I find one user?

Attached: 1565833024132.jpg (1074x698, 131K)

>fun cute girl
Met one of those this summer, but was too much of a pussy to make a move.
Next year I will be swole enough for her to make a move first, r-right?

Attached: 1411812323312.jpg (1383x1600, 325K)

women barely ever make the first move unless you're ungodly handsome, they're ungodly drunk, or their clock is ticking.

Fuck there should be a "how to deal with bitches" link in the sticky to stop this shit.

The good ones are already taken.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565819467227.png (400x416, 41K)

room temperature IQ

Jesus christ what a disgusting mulatto sub-human.

This is the blackest of all pills. The only worthwhile women out there are taken. You either have to fight for them or settle for some thot. This is what seperates people that made it and people that didn't.

because the type of girl you wanted your body doesn't attract. body is vain. vain bitches us what you'll mostly find. that includes all those types you complain about

I don't get the literal hypnotic obsession people have with this ugly bitch. Normies would unironically eat her shit and anyone who says shes ugly get completely shit on.
She's a 4/10 and and ugly fucking mary jane. Fuck her.
I get Jow Forums liking taylor swift or whatever but atleast she's actually pretty.

Attached: 1564328472586.png (516x407, 278K)

Yeah and not just the 10/10 hottie the more important ones, the cute wife material/oneitis tier ones are also taken and that just sucks

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Kelvin

>got fit and finally attractive
>walk around town fishing for mires
>all the cunts walk around staring in their dumbass phones

Attached: DiKKxG_U8AI2Xf9.jpg (1080x937, 177K)

this. the top 20% of women are paired off in their teens.

Lmao noone here really likes her, 90% of /tv/ thinks shes an ugly creatura

Theyre at the club, music festivals, coffee shops. The trick is you just gotta befriend them. Have a few good jokes or just friendly/funny things to say in certain situations and start by just casually shooting the shit and then when you gotta part ways ask if you can have their number or if theyd be interested in grabbing a coffee sometime. Just keep in mind that rly fit guys are pretty intimidating to smol pretty women so your struggle will be being friendly enough to make them feel comfortable. Once you got that down the pussy will really start raining down upon you.

I figured, it's more normies that would seriously take a bullet for that muttmix and burn your house down if they hear you say anything negative about her. It's actually scary how serious celeb worship is becoming. Yes you have your weirdos but this is different.

This is what I also believe. They only girls left are the bottom. Either they're fat, super ugly, divorced, single mothers or sluts.

The reality is nice guys don't finish last, boring ones do. Being able to talk about interesting or funny things and hold the conversation will land you pretty high quality women.

You attract what you deserve in the world. You attract fat/ugly/undesirable women because you are one of those or all of those things too.
Congrats you played yourself

>WHY CANT I FIND MY PRINCE IN SHINING ARMOR
turned into
>WHY CANT I FIND MY PRINCESS IN A GLOWING WHITE GOWN

stop with the fucking 16 year old girl mentality and actually try for women instead of hoping Ms. Perfect falls into your lap like some whiny tumblerina

The absolute state of this board and people being whiny passive bitches

The good ones will show up once you’re worthy of them.

>just got a 35yo mommy gf
Lol how damaged is she? No kids and tells me she never even had A LTR.

Based and egopilled. Rules of attraction OP

How do you guys unironically believe this while simultaneously criticizing women for having a ton of exes/sexual partners?

Go the fuck back to r9k you betamaxx copeposters.

>club, music festivals, coffee shops
>used alcoholic sluts, IG thots, and arthoes
Cringe and bluepilled. If you have any self-respect, you wouldn't go near those type of feminism-brainwashed std carriers

Probably low test because majority of Jow Forums have disney-princess mentality just like what said

You’re not gonna find too many great looking women chilling at the library on a Saturday night

>great looking women
>infinite layers of make-up
>fake ass and/or tits
>used and loose pussy
>personality of a cardboard box
The absolute state of Jow Forumscels.

>chilling at the library on a Saturday night
Hollywood has achieved the ultimate brainwash on you if you swallow that shit fantasy. If you want to meet girls who are actually worth a long-term relationship, start in your own territory: workplace, friends of family members, friends of college friends, because those social environments allow space and time for comfortable frequent encounters and getting-to-know-each-other.
The nightlife scene and the dating apps are a nesting ground for shit interaction and meaningless sex with random weirdos.
There's your plan A and plan B, fag. You actually need to be interesting and do some interesting and meaningful stuff to meet interesting and meaningful people

>clubs, music festivals and coffee shops
He said wholesome and cute not mainstream and braindead.
Acquire hobbies. Talk to people genuinely sharing your interest for said hobbies. Acquire new friends this way. Some of them will be women. Try those

stop looking for a man. stop looking for a bro. stop looking for quirky girls. find modest religious women who follow traditional gender roles. you dont want a "fun" girl zoomertard

Those types of girls that you are looking for all have boyfriends. Every single one.