Gigachads son

imagine not already being a chad at 10 years old.

Attached: lil chad.jpg (600x637, 26K)

muscles =/= chad

>myostatin related muscle hypertropy a rare disease where you have twice as much muscle mass and less bodyfat than average person without ever working out and with no side effects

Looks unhealthy. There's a reason humans don't build a lot of muscle naturally. Keep on coping, braindead subhuman.

>gigachad
*gearhead's

Kek at what he looks like now.

Attached: Richard-Sandrak-763565.jpg (640x433, 56K)

what did you just say about my son

Attached: gigachad.png (859x960, 327K)

>why yes, i do watch tyler1. How did you know?

well shit i thought he had that disease

Attached: 1555833032888.jpg (495x371, 49K)

the real story is that his dad put him on a strict bodybuilding regiment at a young age and fed him some kind of supplements.

>roids
lmao dude just take Domagrozumab

Is it true that he's a manlet from the lifting closing his growth plates early?

he seems to be about 5 foot 9 inches. manlet by fit standards i guess. but i don't know how tall his dad is so i cant be sure.

imagine starting this young and having that much of a head start only to grow up and become

this. that's totally embarrassing.

Attached: 1507809699248.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

he could have been the real life ivan drago

i think you meant to say Son of Gigachad

>At the age of eight he was bench-pressing 210 lb
fuuuuccckkkkk

Imagine your dad force feeding you steroids from such a young age permanently damaging your body.

He found weeeeeed duuuuuude

Listen to the interview where they tracked him down, he's stoned as shit

It's not really a disease, it's more like a gene that causes myostatin to malfunction without any downsides except the low chance of cardiac hypertrophy.

>t. myostatin deficient Jow Forumsizen

>without any downsides
>potential cardiac hypertrophy
hm

He is a stunt guy for movies/universal studios now and looks a tad better than that. What do you guys do for a living? Do stunts while on fire? That’s what he does.

It's like lower than 5% according to my doc.

would you mind posting body? I'm curious to see how this looks on a natty adult (in case you don't roid)

This is the only recent pic (taken two days ago) I have on my phone right now. May take some better pics later.
Got back into lifting end of May after a 4 year break.

Attached: 20190814_101923.jpg (301x294, 18K)

Is stuntman an impressive job lmao? Im a structural engineer working on a 790,000,000 USD project at the moment, how the fuck is a stuntman an impressive job all of a sudden

This. Dude weed has ruined a ton of potential "greatest X in history", but I bet it's all worth it to feel kind of sleepy and dumb.

Drugs are for niggers.

he enjoys his job and you don't

>What do you guys do for a living? Do stunts while on fire? That’s what he does.
I sit in front of my computer at home and get paid €80000 a year to do about 1 hour of actual work per day
I think I'm winning here m8

Attached: 1564592857927.jpg (540x680, 61K)

How do you know?

56% chad maybe

>He enjoys his job and you don't
Lmao. He'll never know what is that feel of working on things that make the world keep going on. The feel of overcoming every obstacle you find in a project, only with the help of your own intelligence.

He's just using some weird gel to set himself on fire until he's like 50 and has to move to a dead end job.

Based WFH user. They'll never know I join videomeetings wearing no pants.

>I sit in front of my computer at home and get paid €80000 a year to do about 1 hour of actual work per day
What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

devops
I basically get paid to write yaml files and the occasional bash script

Sounds pretty chill.

>chad
ok user..

Attached: 321321.jpg (990x711, 85K)

teach me your ways

with10 i didn't even know that girls have a pussy...

That brow and eye area on a kid holy shit.
Unfortunately combined with a poor lower third, how cruel.

thick, tight, solid

and you can do it in one hour actual work per day, thats nice mate, im happy for you. Keep winning.

>Im a structural engineer working on a 790,000,000 USD project at the moment
Guaranteed you don’t ever see 1% of the profit from this project wagie

The kid (now dude) confirmed that his psycho alcoholic dad put him on anabolic steroids when he was young.

that sounds fucked up. sauce?

sauce

>imagine looking like this after 4 years of not touching a weight
Jesus, dude

Imagine not having your dad force-feed you steroids.

>roiding for this

Attached: laughing roidfus.jpg (1080x1065, 175K)

i want the one in the middle to hug me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear as I fall asleep.

Th-thanks, user.
I did balloon up to 25% bf tho in between those 4 years due to minimal activity and shitty diet. Currently at 255lbs/~20% bf, gonna cut down to 10% at least.

>gigachad
>having a son
nice cope, boomer

imagine how thick his 10 year dongle was

Fuck off.