Doctor wants me to do cardio

my cholesterol is apparently "high"
what are some ways i can "do cardio" and keep my gainz?

Attached: tumblr_maav9rsAYf1rwtq00o1_500.jpg (500x509, 77K)

cardio helps for cholesterol ?
I though it was all what you eat

I do my 1 hour of cardio every day, take an hour to do balance and flexibility conditioning which kinda lets me recharge and get my energy back, then hit the weights for another hour

Still making gainz

post body and stats

Dont think body and stats would really help you make up your mind. I'm a 130lb gril. My definition of gainz would be pretty laughable for a dude doing a similar routine.
I did play around with it a lot though. I was definetly finding that doing cardio and lifting one right after the other was fucking up my gains but with the flexibility conditioning in the middle im making pretty decent gains again.

Have sex. Good cardio.

>My definition of gainz would be pretty laughable
then your opinion is irrelevant. post feet or gtfo

post body too

i set myself up for that one didnt i

Attached: 1560850898017.png (633x758, 16K)

And like your cardio doesnt have to be treadmill bullshit. You can do the stairmaster with ankle weights and do like a backwards leg lift every 3rd step. Thats still cardio.

Post body
>I'm a 130lb gril
Please don't be a tranny
Please don't be a tranny
Please don't be a tranny
Please don't be a tranny
Please don't be a tranny

dilate

stop eating sugar

Just walk. That is all. Don't bother running, because you will get tired fast, and it will not motivate you. Walking is simple.

>cardio kills gains

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

Tits or gtfo

incline to max on the hamster wheel and walk for an hour. you're welcome

Do HIIT

Sue your doctor for emotional distress

Just go for a jog after your lifts. It's not that difficult if you're not a slob

High cholesterol is usually caused by eating too much saturated fat and cholesterol and not enough fiber. The effect of exercise on cholesterol is tiny compared to just eating a healthy diet

stop lying

cholesterol means nothing out of context from hdl and ldl. tell your doctor that they're an idiot and tell them to google dave feldman