How do you know when you made it?

How do you know when you made it?

Attached: 1529705096745.webm (720x900, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this webm is hypnotizing

goddamn would love to get pounded by that monster on the bottom

Attached: bbbbrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (540x641, 35K)

Imagine if they all farted, haha

>Let's do this right here in front of the window

Women have no risk awareness.

There is zero booty in that webm.

In awe of that absolute brap unit on the bottom lads

Attached: holyshit.jpg (495x495, 113K)

Bra-braaaa-braaaaa-bbbrrraaaaaaa-brAaaaaaApppp

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Imagine being a dad and having to watch these young big booty thots hang around in their tight pants all day

Attached: 1554786601544.jpg (680x556, 40K)

It's what happens when you are treated like a perfect princess your entire life and coddled by everyone you meet. You have no sense of danger or awareness. It's really not hard to see why some people get off on breaking girls like this and watching an entire lifetime of lies shatter as they realize things aren't the way they thought they were.

I hope those nice girls don't hurt themselves.

Attached: coffeefeels.jpg (808x903, 78K)

>*grips mace spray in purse as you walk by*

>*calls you daddy while her face is covered in your spit*

Most of them are bracing themselves on the window frame as they should. If you're going to impotently seethe at girls for not giving you the pussy even through you're a nice guy, at least have a valid thing to impotently seethe over.

Attached: 1484194794536.png (850x464, 690K)

That frame they are bracing themselves on is either a thin sheet of aluminum or wood. It would not support even one of them if they were to fall forward.

Your point?

Bruh, they're not taking a whole-ass chunk of wall with them. Most of them aren't bracing on part of the window that would even break.

The first three are.

The idea is that if they fell forward their combined weight could break the window and cause serious mutilation.

two, the chonkmaster on the bottom is resting her forearms on the ledge.
I understand that.

Women truly have no respect for themselves.
The singular principle that their butt is an object of fancy that they go along with shows the world just how little they think of themselves.
Imagine in a room full of friends and familiars, they say you should show off your ass as a main talking point, that the sum of your character to them is your genitals, and that you willingly accept that and even go so far as to demean yourself via the internet for the world of perverts to see, unfiltered and unfettered.

At least pretend to not be bothered about doing this.

imagine being the size of an ant and crawling up that tower being brapped by each one of them until you get to the top, that would suck hahaha i'd hate to be in that situation

They're just having a cheeky laugh, calm down.

Attached: 1487383774708.jpg (703x516, 99K)

have sex ny dood that is all

Attached: 1536727521909.jpg (293x301, 11K)

Attached: 1556642238383.jpg (1064x800, 85K)

>*snap!*

Partake in intercourse

what a mess man, i hate to say it but pls have sex

Christ, user sort yourself out.

ITT /cumbrains/

it's like a ferret video just when you think that's all of them another two come out

best post, stay positive

I hope this is bait but I know it isn't which makes me sad desu.

have sex

you don't have friends to do this with haha

third ones nice and tight.

based haha poster

fucking based

When you've married a woman that you know will live up to your standards and you don't care about any others because relationships only last when they are forged out of lifestyle compatibility.

You'll have realized that sleeping with women hurts society, everyone else in the gym just doesn't matter and you work to build a name for yourself in the field of your choice

Also bmi if 32+ and a bf of

imagine the volume haha.

based, the thought of raising a daughter in this society terrifies me

Attached: KindheartedBadGnat-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.49M)

White women are the nigger of humans lmao

I would love to be objectified for my dick as a laugh
>oy mate show the lads your giant pecker
to which I unzip get hard, and start mushroom stamping the boys.

Fucking discord trannies.
He is allowed to be conservative. Honestly, I don't entirely disagree.
Sure these women are whores and once developed coercing whores is not really all that hard.

My favorite quote on this topic is from a letter from Andrew Carnegie to his son that read:
>"My son, there is no point in you courting women under the age of 25. They are meant for having kids in marriage".

That being said you are probably a smart enough guy to say "I want to make priority out of having sex". If that is the case, put the effort foward. It is not entirely vain, being able to court women means the average person will approve of you anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI

I was waiting for their tower to tilt through the window actually, very disappointing.

BASED

imagine the aroma

Attached: 1564519923100.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>the way the third one who jumps in arches forward
Bros...

>the way the second to last girl raises her ass
D I A M ON D S

Attached: 1544897347000.jpg (585x657, 41K)

Based abstinenceposter

I felt uncomfortable when my arms got big and every woman started staring at them, I can't understand how bitches wear tight jeans all day long and don't care.

I bet you get lots of pussy

Every disagreeing bangs 5/10s

Unironically agree.

yep, anyone who disagrees with this is just horny

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

This stupid meme always cracks me up

Attached: 1565679536329.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

I'm a dad but I haven't gotten to that stage yet. Not looking forward to it desu

Attached: Merry.jpg (720x888, 334K)

CONCEPTUALIZE THE EMANATION