Insecure friends

>only fit one in my friend group
>consists of me and one other guy, 4 girls
>guy friend is 6’4, I’m 6’3, always calls me short despite us being 6ft anyways
>outside him a decent amount in muscle so I don’t care
>always feels the need to make snide remarks, just laugh it off and joke with him
>his girlfriend in the group can get touchy with me, not overtly touchy but just enough it probably drives him wild
>I usually ignore her or try to avoid it
>have never talked down to him it tried to make him feel bad, literally nothing but friendly
>recently wanted to wrestle when we all got high (box and did judo for a bit, he’s only 140 so I pinned him pretty quickly
>”oh haha I was high bro I wasn’t even trying , why you go so hard? It’s not that serious “
Why are people like this, can’t you just be friendly and not be a cunt just because I workout, I’ve even offered to train with him if he wants,

Attached: 9FAD68D7-B3C7-4DAA-94C6-B3558A960583.jpg (750x477, 41K)

>6'4" 140
sounds like you got some skeletons in your closet OP. you need to get out more.

6'4 and 140lbs?
Really?

That’s what he claims to be at least, he’s not heavy so I’m not surprised

that guy sound like a bitter faggot, just fuck his girlfriend and move on to new friends

At least you arent a giant human like me
>6'4
>300
>used to be a skinny asshole
>still an asshole
>friends get mouthy, i get mouthy back and look like a bully
>get called "aggressive" (basically means rapist for millenials)
>people want you to back them up when there is fights
>no one to slap box with when we are all drinking
>cant be dick in public without looking like bully
>have a short friend that girls call mini me behind his back

Guys are just like that. If you can make fun of your friend knowing he won’t be angry, you are truely friends.

I read the last bit as
>why did you get so hard? It's not that serious
But to answer your question it's literally crabs in a bucket, your friend is just an insecure lanklet who wants to drag you down

with these type of people you can't just ignore that shit or call it out directly, you gotta say what you want without saying it so you can still give him an out, you can be honest and lord it over him but he'll hate you for it
>haha you know i gotta go all out against you or i wouldn't stand a chance
>when he calls you short call him big guy or some shit
you're punching down so you just gotta remind him of that without humiliating him

It is because user in meatspace societal niggers politiics come into play. He may have OD on the reccent masculinity crises that Jordan Peterson has had come across (perhaps frain him towards his vids) tell him hey man, you been acting insecure, simpple as, no little bit insecure, or overly insecure just tell him some of his behaviors come ass as insecure and tell him ur aware cause of soceity pushes males to be competetive and the need to alpha locate within their respective groups. like som ppl try hard and push friends away then they become incels and shoot up schools due to society never just dog garn sitting down with a guy and talk about his feelings. Its ok to have feelings as a guy!!! and from my expierence guys dont generally open up they just pass around passive agresibely but what we need is open coherent dialogues with your fellow men, noNOT IGNORING, passing off oh let it pass, hes just going through, no just take an initiative to recitify the bigger man would do that. Now u may feel opressed from simply the term Bigger Man and what that entails but i really meant to say is a mature well thought good head on shoulders type of man would do

Here's a question of my own from this thread since I contributed:
>have really bad falling out with childhood friend turned slut after telling her I loved her and she decides to stick with her beta boyfriend which is really just a glorified fwb
>wanted to kill myself for a couple months but eventually recovered with stride
>beta bf of hers walks up to me in the grocery store he works in and starts talking to me
>kind of a bro actually, not a bad guy
>however
>my gym is having a member appreciation day in which you can bring a friend for free
>considering bringing the bf and working on my chad skills of bringing people up instead of putting them down
>but there's a delicious bonus to this
>he can't bench more than 80 pounds I bet, and I guarantee I can humiliate him benching 230 right after him
>he would be none the wiser, but most likely discouraged from ever working out due to being so weak compared to me due to him being so beta
>all the while I would be giving genuine support but reaping the test boosting benefits of dominating another man
Should I try and get him to come with me Jow Forums? It's devilish for sure

Attached: 1563540508017.jpg (1500x1346, 177K)

Do it

You sound like the insecure one. It's banter you faggot. Also
>friend group
>two guys, four girls
>girlfriend of othe rguy is part of the friend group
That is some gay shit my man. No wonder you are such a thin skinned homo. Friends are dudes. Girls are for fucking. You have to get some more friends and learn how to banter.

Theres no way to be 6'4 and 140lbs.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-015351_Chrome.jpg (1080x632, 87K)

This tbqh, sounds like OP hasn't had proper male friends before and so he thinks banter is an actual insult/attack.
Feel bad for the friend, imagine being in this group. You can't banter with the women, and the one guy you do banter with doesn't reciprocate because he is too beta. Part of the fun comes from the back and forth

are you body shaming sweaty?

Attached: cdba5e365a4f98083533a361b66fc8b0.jpg (600x450, 26K)

You clearly have a superiority complex and you think others don’t see it. You are in no way acting equally if you don’t banter him also so he does not respect you.
You sound a bit narsistic honestly.

So you want to be a better man and bring someone up but your actual goal is petty revenge on a person that has never done anything to you and doesn't have any I'll feelings toward you? Can see you really recovered in strides mate. Great job.

See I want to put him through my regimen and help him out BECAUSE he's a bro, but I can't help but see that happening and feeling good about it.
How is a man not supposed to take satisfaction in dominating another man in any circumstance?

Wow the cope. You're a sad piece of shit.
Also why would you feel smug for outlifting someone that has literally never lifted? What an accomplishment bro.

You are pathetic

That was meant for Misclick

He does lift though, I just outlift him by several leagues
You're really presumptuous aren't you, I bet you're a woman

So in summary, your friend is joking around with you, but you're such an insecure autist that it drives you up the wall and here you are on 4chen crying about it. Holy shit how pathetic.

>he can't bench more than 80 pounds I bet
You don't know how much he benches, and estimate it this low, bro what fucking indication did you give that this skeleton lifts.
Pretty much any non-lifter can bench 80 day one

because he went on about how he works out at his apartment complex's gym, and he's a full 2 inches shorter than me and is skinnyfat at best, how high of a bench am I supposed to estimate

>why you go so hard? It’s not that serious
Hate fags like this. Honestly I just let them win. Idgaf I know I can back myself it comes down to it, I'm not wasting my time on childish shit like that.

>hurting someone who has done nothing but treat you with dignity.
you small minded faggot, you probably have the dick to match; you’ll never fucking make it.

>implying I'm only taking him to humiliate him
Learn to read nigger, I'm saying that I would be helping him out, but outlifting him would make me feel good about myself regardless

Just go extremely light on them and win anyway by slowly getting them into unfavourable positions

Shows you have self-control and superior strength and skill

>calls a loyal girl that wants to stay with her bf a slut
>calls the bf beta
>has suicidal thoughts because a girl didn't like him
If this guy is beta, then what exactly are you?

>You're really presumptuous aren't you
Don't call people presumptuous if you leave out key information like this dipshit

>cucked by a beta
>obsessed with said cucking
congrats, you're an omega. ngmi

Cucking some autist despite never lifting is pretty alpha

You gotta be over 18 to post here

I'm glad I don't have toxic friends

>friend group consists of one guy and 4 girls
>recently wanted to wrestle when we got high

OP, you sound like a stupid bitch. I can't put myself in your faggy shoes.

Should probably not. Obsessing over "what could have been" if you'd made a move years ago and getting involved with her in other ways will drive you insane.

OP dump his bitch ass. Real friends stand by you and make your life better, not waste your time and make you question your friendship. Just have home walk in on you banging his girl and yell "who's short now bitch! Who's short now!"

What the fuck? How is the girl a slut for staying faithful and not leaving her bf for the first guy with a better body? And how is the bf a beta, treating others with respect? You're fucking pathetic, you need some ego strokes at the bench and almost kill yourself over a girl. He wouldn't even be discouraged by your bench because he's not an insecure, fragile little shit like you, you're obviously just projecting your own seething and deluding yourself you could somehow 'destroy his spirit' just to feel like you're in control

Sad beyond belief

>coddling people
fuck no
crush that faggot and fuck his girlfriend then ghost both of them

based strokeposter

Pathetic

>"beta" is fucking your oneitis

Smells like supreme cope in here

That's doing so in the most submissive way possible, I'd go with
>somebody's gotta whip you into shape
>I'm bigger where it counts
It's a dominance thing, and if he constantly needs to assert his, you crush him.

You're salty you weren't good enough to fuck your onitis and want to sabotage her boyfriend as revenge.

What if you trying to embarrass him makes him want to improve more. What if he decides to roid and mogs the shit out of you in a year. What if he was doing this to mog you and knows exactly the kind of boy you are.

You didn't really think this through, hell at this point you might as well kill them both and then yourself you junior serial killer you.

>benching 230
so you're the faggot that uses those 2.5 lbs plates? hahaha kys.

>4 girls
>two fags
>one of the girls is gf of one of the faggots
>not you, oc
you sound like an orbiter.

>2 guys, 4 girls

I have questions for the both of you

Attached: Fight_club.jpg (433x427, 86K)

lifting won’t cure your autism

>haha this girl (SLUT) rejected me (CHAD) and stayed with her boyfriend (BETA)
Absolutely pathetic, delusional cunt.

This.

Attached: 1558299490951.jpg (1125x804, 120K)

Lose weight

>>Have a short friend that girls call mini me behind his back
Put them in their place if he's a good friend, no one is allowed to make fun of a friend and for sure not some thots.
Also don't you get many manlets drunk challenging you to prove their worth?