"In a world without war,violence and machoism

Role reversal relationships and femdom will become the norm because empathy will thrive". How true is that statement on hormonal level?

Attached: good.png (416x450, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oFAozYmmjWs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3tiDr4E4LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>because empathy will thrive
Wrong

Has the rise of the manlet begun?

He is just lifting her... right? R-RIIIgHt????

>In a world without war,violence and machoism
Not possible while humans exist

I haven't got a lot to base this on but my guess would be more girls enjoy having sex with dogs than the idea or practice of pegging their man.
Some weird shit has to happen for that fetish to occur.
Plenty of girls will get up to really grotesque BDSM stuff but from the sub side.
I'm not sure what goes into making a domme personality. Even the professionals don't tend to actually like it.

>femdom will become the norm
God I hope so.

>Role reversal relationships and femdom will become the norm
Didn't even read the rest of the post, going to jack off now.

Attached: Gogo.jpg (666x1199, 59K)

Women are only empathic if they care about someone to a specific degree. If they don't, it's sociopathy. No bullshit.

If I get the GET, everyone stops worrying about women and Jow Forums stops being a second Jow Forums.

Watch Scooby.

We're all gonna fucking make it.

>femdom
Shittiest of the fetishises one can have. That's even below foot fags.

Yes, up to step ladders.

get for the girl i love to sit on my face

pls

Attached: 1563526638357.jpg (374x500, 139K)

>civilizations are built on empathy

Attached: vSPMPHgE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

It's kinda true tho, minimizing the need for feeling not secure aka "survive" should have positive effect on it. Empathy is judged externally so i guess that statement is true in a sense. What i'm not sure of is how this imply there will be more role reversal relationships? Maybe OP claim that this is our wiring without experiencing unnecessary things to influence it, something i'm very doubt of but maybe it's true, most of the femdom fags i know are rich kids/pretty intelligent ones that don't really go by societal "trends".

Ehh... I partially agree. I can't fully agree because foot fetish appears to come with mandatory comorbidity that make them fucking freaks. Even fat perverts can notice this and make fun of it:
youtu.be/oFAozYmmjWs

While a lot of dudes can be into femdom and probably only come across as mildly weird.

But part of femdom is masochism.

I agree mostly with the ones that require you to submit mentally. Gentle femdom is extremely based tho

Huh? OP didn't mention masochism

>title

I agree but only the ones that require you to submit mentally. Gentle femdom is extremely based tho.

Read it again sweety

Read again

Females will always crave the dominance of a male. If role reversal occurs in a relationship, even to a small extent such as the woman organizing activities all the time, she will begin to look for a more dominant male elsewhere. That is not to say she won't enjoy humiliating the male, but it does mean that she cannot stay with him happily for a long time without another, more dominant male around. This is essentially the reasoning behind cuckold relationships.

Without war, violence and machoism one might argue that men will not undergo emotional hardening that occurs under these circumstances. Because of this lack of hardening, males could be more empathetic and emotional in their relationships. This in itself is a sign of weakness to the female and may encourage the role reversal process.

New word for me

You are forgiven

They know there's no stable relationship outcomes when they peddle crap like this.
The point is to make everyone fucked up with no idea how to do anything so they don't have as many kids and have to do what the authorities tell them.

>Men are dominant Female are submissive, in bed or not and it cannot be changed

Wtf is this reasoning? Are you completely ignoring the point of sexual TASTE? Or literally personality characteristic preferences?

Men may not always be dominant and females will not always be submissive. That's not what I've said. However, a woman will always be submissive if there is a more dominant male present, even if there is initially some resistance in their exchange. That is not to say the same woman can't be dominant to another male.

>lanklets will never get tossed around and pounded by a stronger taller girl

how will they recover

Attached: 1541293383634.jpg (548x1075, 112K)

Attached: df2_1.jpg (851x906, 94K)

Hmmm yes fitness related. Jannies please keep this thread up over things like /sig/ it’s very conducive to this board hmm.

>Are you completely ignoring that I'm a special snowflake?
Yeah, because it's bullshit.

And how this translate to preference? By this logic no women can consider themselves as dom if a more dominant male will always "win" her. Anecdotal evidence tell me the exact opposite, dom women HATE dom men, they maybe like some of them for sexual encounter but for relationship it's a disaster.

Sleep tight, Aniki

Femdom will become the norm? Perfect

based and man of culture pilled

>dom women HATE dom men

anecdotally i haven't seen that be always the case.
eg. basically every domme wants "alpha in the streets" men. if they're looking for sissies it's because they're finding someone for their boyfriend or husband to fuck.
many other dommes are "co-dommes" with a dom man partner.

Darwinism is a cult, Things are not black or white, If experience can never influence your being then human beings never could advance/you just admitted for being wired by god.

So you're saying sexual preference comes before all else? Maybe i agree with this honestly (but not with your claim that all women are sub by nature).

but there will not be a world without violence and war.
But i think the statement is right. If men become bored they become cucks

Found the NPC. Without interesting off topics/humorous threads this board won't be any different than reddit.

different guy to the one you were talking to about that but maybe something tangentially related:

sub girls:
>you're the man so you buy the toys and look after me
domme girls:
>you're the sub so you buy the toys and look after me

I think that even dom male don't like to be used like a ATM but the point is that sexually they're still dom, Dominant women just enjoy the social rules while keeping themselves sexually satisfied. Also it's not that uncommon to see couples where the women pay the rent and buy the shit, Real "role reversal" relationships, It's pretty weird if you haven't encountered something like this at least once desu.

Outliers aren't trends.

Things don't have to black and white for women to not be actually dominant gay men the whole time, shyamalan.

I know but the other user said it's impossible for women to be dominant, either in her life or sexually which i find really laughable.

>if they're looking for sissies it's because they're finding someone for their boyfriend or husband to fuck.
Why wasn't I made to transition before puberty?

Attached: 1565859318340.jpg (1536x2048, 467K)

Yeah it's hard pill to swallow

Sleep tight, Aniki

CHECK EM

Sleep tight, Aniki

>a world without war,violence and machoism
Sounds boring
Give me struggle
Give me bravado
Give me opportunities to establish my tribe's domination

Ngmi

Selfishness breeds empathy, Empathy breeds selfishness
Scarcity and lack of security will mean people will need to be empathetic and cooperate to get what they want.

stop spending so much time on the internet.

This

>How true is that statement on hormonal level?
You keep seeing women chasing violent alpha men and you still ask this stupid question?

No it's not true, this user is right.
>Are you completely ignoring the point of sexual TASTE? Or literally personality characteristic preferences?
Yes because it's bullshit and ignores how we're inately programmed as human beings, the way you type reads like a girl, and so I shouldn't be surprised a woman is defending this behavior considering all women defend it because it lets them ride the cock carousel without scrutiny.

Women like that will want multiple partners and want to be the cuck queen, which eventually leads to being an old as woman in bondage gear without a man.

Alternatively it could mean the women likes being dom'd until it comes to the bedroom. But if any dom women are being honest they will tell you that a tall muscular man throwing her around is what she'd enjoy, I know from experience, women are fucking retarded and don't know what they want.

>minimizing the need for feeling not secure aka "survive" should have positive effect on it.
You speak like the world conforms to your mind, reality is my friend, some men don't give a shit about safety, they just want fun

>Wtf is this reasoning?
Biology

In this case they are black and white because it's how we evolved as a species, like how women are retarded emotional thinkers who are solipsistic caring only about having their cake and eating it too reproductively, and men are the doers because it's how our tribes survived. You can shout all you like but our patterns mirror apes and the snowflakes you wish disprove that are so infinitesimal in the world they might as well not exist.

>empathy
i cant be the only one who hates this.

Attached: lVACW7lh.jpg (710x647, 140K)

>I know but the other user said it's impossible for women to be dominant, either in her life or sexually which i find really laughable.
Because you're a dumb woman. Women are not leaders, the ones that are are shitty and do not like to lead. Even the most psychopathic alpha type of woman would love to be dom'd because it's in their nature, it's not laughable because 99.9% of women follow this trend.

>Sleep tight, Aniki

Generals are the most boring reddit shit about Jow Forums

just because a girl got a fetish for fishmen by reading tumblr stories, doesnt mean she is not biologically programmed to crave dick.

>Role reversal relationships and femdom will become the norm because empathy will thrive
How femdom is in any way related to empathy? You're literally being beaten by a woman you fucking moron
>In a world without war, violence and machoism
Your statement "without violence" already negates this bsdm fetish
What does war have have anything to do with sexual fetishes?
What do you mean by machism not existing? You mean men being no different from women since they no longer take pride in manly things? But that's a contradiction since it has been shown men have inate preferences that are different from women
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3tiDr4E4LM
I mean, what you want is exactly what the satanic establishment is doing, men being shamed for appreciating being men (remember Gillette ad? remember idiotic terms such as toxic masculinity?), boys being incentivizing in becoming girls and vice-versa because of gender ideology

a girl tried to push me, i broke her one tooth.

Why the fuck would a male want to be tossed around??
Are you a girl?

>Why the fuck would a male want to be tossed around??
>Are you a girl?
He's probably a vegan or a man with self confidence problems

>beating up toddlers

Attached: 1564178019813.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

The stronger I get the more I want to be conquered by a big strong amazon.

Attached: perfection.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

She had one tooth? And you broke it? That wasn't very nice!

You're worse than christ fags.

Attached: angst.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

samefag here, thank you for the keks at work guys.
We were teenagers, she had more than 1 tooth, even after the punch.

*tips fedora*

Makes sense. But you're saying empathy is just one approach to achieve your selfish goals, with that i'm not arguing, but the fact is that empathy must be judged externally, if not you'll just get a selfish motivations and there is no place and definition to empathy at all. Why do you think that in utopic world there won't be any selfish desires that will derive empathy? If any you won't be in fear for your being, so empathy is the approach many will use to achieve their goals and not manipulation/machiavellianism/violence.

lmao, why are lanklets so insecure to the point they need to beat a woman to feel like a man?

Attached: 1506338919497.jpg (258x360, 55K)

and you are better, stay the way you are

>implying women would settle for anything less than GIGACHAD

Can men be submissive?

yes, beating a woman makes me feel good, masculine and dominant.
I love i put them on their knees and give them my cock. also checkem

Attached: 3112.jpg (180x300, 12K)

On point

it would be a bad idea to do so with someone whose respect you want, like a wife/serious gf

Then how it's impossible for women to be dominant?

Sleep tight, Aniki

just find a pro domme in your area and visit her from time to time to relieve yourself of your submissive urges

Some people pretend that they don't like sugar, some of them might not be posing, and yet we know the brain is biologically programmed to like it.

Doesn't answer the question

i didn't understand the question

Show me scientific evidence that all women wired to like to same things.

The people i quoted said it's impossible for women to be dominant, i asked if men can be submissive and your answer implied that yes they can, so i asked then how can't women be dominant?

ARE YOU FAGGOT BECAUSE WE DONT LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF FAGGOTS FAGGOT. I FUCKING KILL YOU

You're probably more likely to find a 10/10 trans chick into femdom (male) than an actual above 5/10 woman into it

Why is that, why it's easier to find sub male than dom woman?