How do i gain muscle mass being transgender? my testosterone levels are extremely low...

How do i gain muscle mass being transgender? my testosterone levels are extremely low. Is it worth it training if im not gonna have any gains? If i start working out now when am i gonna see results?

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-004800.jpg (1067x1429, 665K)

I’ve always heard that it’s possibly to get gains while lifting asphyxiated. You may find it worthwhile

Easy... You're a guy... Stop taking estrogen and let your natural hormones do their thing as nature intended to to begin with you degenerate..
Also post dick... A-asking for a friend h-heh

dilate + sage

what a fucking board fit has become

You should try killing yours-oOoOoOoOoOoOoHhh hnnnnn cant stop mmmm gONNa C000OoooOOOom

fuck off back to Jow Forums

Easy.

Go back to being the way you were made at birth you fucking mental case

DUBS AND OP DIES IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS

kids with cancer should also be the way they were made at birth and just accept their death? stop with this inbred ape copypastas and answer the fking question in the OP

exactly

You want her to dilate your ass with her cock?

>Cancer, a PHYSICAL disorder which causes unchecked growth of cells to the point where it kills the body
>I literally cannot stop pretending to be a girl even though I have a swinging dick and balls between my legs because my animes told me to
>these are equivalent

I literally cannot you fucking bigot LET THEM RAPE YOUR KIDS YOU FUCKING RACIST

Kill yourself and hope reincarnation is a thing
It's a win-win situation anyway

absolutely SEETHING

answer the op, this thread is not a debate about your polytical views.

Attached: IMG_20190815_233526_637.jpg (1080x1920, 302K)

why are you trying to gain mass, arent you trynna be a chick?
anyway, just do lots of squats and lunges and post a pic of your ass on here
or you could hop on tren and get implants to become one of those freakish looking jacked trannies, but you need a big cock to pull of the whole package that way

Usually I´d say you can always make it if you just start right now, yada yada yada. But for someone who is mentally ill enough to cut their own dick off - your best bet is becoming famous for said retardation like van Gogh but that probably happens too often nowadays.

Hormones won't change the shape of your male skeleton. You will always have an Adam's Apple. Your hands are man hands. You have a dick. You will never pass. No matter how many blurry pics you upload, or how many staged photo shoots you do where you are hiding your man hands - you will always be a man.

Suicide can get you serious facial changes. Ask Epstein

Transgenderism is anti-Jow Forums
Taking pills that makes you physically and mentally weaker is NOT Jow Forums

Now do your job, jannies

Yes.

If you cant beat cancer (lol) you deserve to be weeded out of the gene pool.

Only the strong can survive.

Achieving your goal body is peak Jow Forums

Suicide and hope that resurrection is real. There is a 50% chance of being reborn a woman but a 0% chance of you ever being a woman

it's not alpha to change your gender on a whim, make the best out of what u got m8

>her

Attached: 1521221127_haHAA.png (600x600, 296K)