University/College Thread

Anyone starting up at Plymouth University in September?

Attached: Plymouth-University-Logo-330px-wide.jpg (330x250, 22K)

Pic related here.

Attached: 1106282223451119883.jpg (900x450, 56K)

I was going to go but went to Dundee instead. also im from teesside

Attached: standard_uib.png (1026x1026, 56K)

Nice!

What are you guys studying?

politics and international relation.

Hello Jow Forumsizens I'm in my second year studying theology. What can I do for a well paying job? Please don't say priest and trolling.

I'm going to be studying Forensic Psychology

Good morning, Bitches. On the prowl for summadeze dumbass thicc freshman bitches at IM. i've been at PSU for 3 years now and not ONE (1) person has asked me if im "feelin fit buddy" but I know you niggas lurk

Attached: psu.png (1200x833, 84K)

Where my /ivy/ brahs at??

Attached: FULLIMAGE_63408.jpg (169x314, 30K)

Is it any good? Teesside is a shit hole.

I don't go to uni anymore. Just graduated in law this year. Currently NEET.

the actual area, middlesbrough is a shithole for sure

the uni is fantastic, modern and still being invested in

the area is cheap to live in compared to the rest of the uk

Bangor Boys checking in

Attached: Screenshot_20190811_172710.jpg (1080x846, 132K)

Any belgianbros here?

UNC bros? SRC is full of dyels

Plymouth is my home town. Literally why did you think you would want to spend 3 years there? Are you simple?

A-a-anyone?

Attached: images (23).jpg (320x459, 49K)

Yooo I'm at PSU too, but I go to Erie because it's the only PSU campus w/ my major.

nice, seems based, i might go in a couple years

i fucking hate plymouth. nearly died there once

Do tell your story...

nothing interesting, just got sold some dodgy 'mdma' and overdosed and couldn't function for about 3 days, basically lived in some girl's bed for the duration
she should've called an ambulance desu

UNC dyel reporting in, hows first week been?

Attached: IMG_8962.jpg (1000x502, 81K)

HOLY FUCK I JUST WANNA FUCKING GO ALREADY I'M SO BORED

Bay campus boys report in
Starting in September doing the chad engineering degree

Attached: image.jpg (1214x870, 277K)

>dodgy drugs in plymouth

Im so surprised

The gym here is always packed but there’s only a few lads who are massive. Don’t like how I’m always looking out on to the road.

Attached: C22415D8-D9AF-4D7A-AC60-BE3E49461076.jpg (362x213, 18K)

I know there's like 12 dudes who workout here, and like 4 of them have a noble prize so the odds of anyone seeing this are slim, but if you're here, gimme a (you). I need a gym bud, bud.

Attached: SealTagline_blue.png (1590x550, 88K)

Iktfb. Got under a month before I start and it’s just starting to drag. It’s amazing how long a month can feel when you’re really looking forward to something.

Class-wise? Shaping up to be a bad semester. I had two hours of homework last night for syllabus week. Gym has been sucking so far, I waited like 30 minutes to squat yesterday then got hassled by black guys when I was waiting 3 minutes between sets.

Unironically want to lift together? I'm doing upper body Saturday around 3

It must be weird meeting someone from Jow Forums in real life, since it's the complete opposite of real life. It would be super awkward for me

If you want to lift I'll be at the SRC Saturday at 3 wearing a blue Beta/Zete/ADPi/ChiO mixer shirt but I completely feel that.

My gym bro graduated so I'm solo doloing it at the gym atm

Shit sucks dude, premed? CS myself so its not been too bad. Learning to lift, started over the summer. Went to src and noped out of there when I saw the amount of people and did some cardio.

Getting a BS in CS and a BA in math plus Honors college.

I started out pre-med for the first year because my dad's a doctor but I decided I didn't want to do medicine so I ended up being a little behind in my classes. What CS classes have you taken? I would recommend against 520 Compilers and 550 if you aren't BS

Finished 411 and 455 last semester, currently taking 550, 426, and 435. Is 550 really that bad? Heard you should take it to do good on interviews.

anyone here UWO?

Attached: C74696A8-6FE9-43C2-8877-020619243557.png (720x480, 46K)

oh no, i'm not the guy you asked to lift with. should've made that clear in initial post

Word I am in 426 and 435 this semester. They don't seem too bad tho. 435 might be annoying later on because the course kinda dragged

550 sucks if you have Snoeyenk but it isn't mandatory to do well in interviews.

It's your own fault for picking the prod college

Yeah, have it with Pizer and he doesnt seem too bad. Ill try and see you saturday dude, take it easy

For sure just ask me if I'm feeling fit

I’m just a lucky guy

have fun at the junker building where it's crowded 24/7

Just got accepted, really exited for uni.

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_Free_University_of_Berlin.svg.png (1200x1200, 457K)