Vegans btfo

Maybe their baby was just a hard gainer?

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-094943.jpg (1440x2050, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725
nutrition.org.uk/bnf-publications/briefingpapers/vegetarian-nutrition
daa.asn.au/smart-eating-for-you/smart-eating-fast-facts/healthy-eating/vegan-diets-facts-tips-and-considerations/
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/becoming-a-vegetarian
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27886704
dietitians.ca/Downloads/Factsheets/Guidlines-for-Vegans.aspx
nhs.uk/Livewell/Vegetarianhealth/Pages/Vegandiets.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, when you deprive your body of necessary nutrients, your words and claims don't mean much, the results do.
These people deserve life sentences for attempting to murder their kid imho.
Repressed bone growth, likely brain damage, overall malnourished, this kid is fucked for life just because vegans can't accept that their 'lifestyle' is something people with too much money fuck around with.
I hope they are both gang-raped in jail for this.

Attached: 1564889597412.gif (320x240, 851K)

>this kid is fucked for life just because vegans can't accept that their 'lifestyle' is something people with too much money fuck around with.
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

Unfortunately, the medical establishment publicly states that a vegan diet is appropriate for all stages of development, including for infants. Once you start digging into these things, you realize the "experts" are generally full of shit, and everything is scam. It's also unfortunate that once you realize everything is a scam, you start to look like a crazy person.... I guess that is the price you pay for knowledge.

> After a year of being told the foreigner finally got rid of the dead 3rd link
Haw haw haw

Sensationalist news is sensationalist and paid for by Big Ag. Wow, big find.

Fuck off Toothless

>The British Nutrition Foundation
nutrition.org.uk/bnf-publications/briefingpapers/vegetarian-nutrition
A well-planned, balanced vegetarian or vegan diet can be nutritionally adequate ... Studies of UK vegetarian and vegan children have revealed that their growth and development are within the normal range.

>Dietitians Association of Australia
daa.asn.au/smart-eating-for-you/smart-eating-fast-facts/healthy-eating/vegan-diets-facts-tips-and-considerations/
Vegan diets are a type of vegetarian diet, where only plant-based foods are eaten. With planning, those following a vegan diet can cover all their nutrient bases, but there are some extra things to consider.

>Harvard Medical School health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/becoming-a-vegetarian
Traditionally, research into vegetarianism focused mainly on potential nutritional deficiencies, but in recent years, the pendulum has swung the other way, and studies are confirming the health benefits of meat-free eating. Nowadays, plant-based eating is recognized as not only nutritionally sufficient but also as a way to reduce the risk for many chronic illnesses.

Attached: 45b409d.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

How could anyone believe that following a diet that necessitates taking supplemental nutrients just to stay alive is healthy.
>hurr durr I eat a strict vegan diet cause it’s soooo natural and shit oh excuse me it’s time for my vitamin b12 shot, I almost forgot because I have dementia and I have to get injections instead of pills because my teeth fell out from scurvy oh and could you go into the kitchen and grab my sprouts please I can’t walk that far because my rickets is flaring up again.

>Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27886704
It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes.

>Dietitians of Canada
dietitians.ca/Downloads/Factsheets/Guidlines-for-Vegans.aspx
A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.

>The British National Health Service nhs.uk/Livewell/Vegetarianhealth/Pages/Vegandiets.aspx
With good planning and an understanding of what makes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.

Attached: b08cc07.png (1128x821, 549K)

Veganism is harmful to children.

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

>single case studies
>speculative "science"
I've already posted each stance of all major health organizations. You lose, low-IQ retard.

Attached: 12414413.jpg (359x478, 47K)

Attached: images (25).jpg (554x554, 26K)

*AHEM*
I LOVE MEAT

Attached: file.png (391x389, 129K)

Big Ag, healthcare, and pharmaceutical companies are the largest lobbyists in this industry. If you plan to be a racist conspiratard at least get your facts straight.

Attached: 43d63a_5851190.jpg (1200x900, 216K)

>implying the goyim aren’t aware that kikes always play both sides
>implying I don’t want to gas (((the people))) that are behind the lobbying efforts of big ag, big pharma, and the vegans equally.

Attached: 19FF5CE5-98F5-4D76-8B8B-EA182F8E1693.jpg (470x434, 30K)

>all major health organizations
welp that settles it. If you have children make sure to raise them 100% vegan.

>MEATKEKS seething itt

Enjoy your intestinal cancer.

>first sentence already shitting on Alex.
pathetic, I was gonna give this normie as chance too.

Attached: 1472900334406.png (917x1200, 2.04M)

>have a kid in your 30s
>feed her vegan food
>leave her malnourished
>potentially damage her for life
>no jail time
Welcome to America

>not from America
>England
Wetard

is that Matthew Newton?

Same shit different toilet

Just blindly follow authority without knowing what you're actually eating and the lack of micronutrients you're getting

>cope, the thread

I was vegan and I felt like shit. Tracked my nutrients on chronometer, took supplements, and ate at a calorie surplus. Even then, I got depression, joint pain, fatigue, and felt retarded.

All it took was eating some steaks and going back to meat to cure all of that

Oh yeah, if the WHO says it it MUST be right.

>case studies
Case studies are useful when the population you are studying is small. Vegans are ~1% of the population and vegan mothers make up an even smaller percentage of that. Therefore case studies are important in the study of the effects of the vegan diet on humans.

Tldr you're wrong. Go to college.

Attached: 0_1556204534430_0.jpg (950x960, 235K)

I can understand wanting to try a vegan diet as an adult, but putting your children on fucking vegan diets is a fucking experiment, we don't know if humans can be fully developed on such a diet yet, why the fuck take the risk?

>Have less kid
>Overpopulation is a myth
???