Reminder to not forget your sunscreen today

Reminder to not forget your sunscreen today

you dont want cancer, do you?

Attached: D813B7EC-B2D7-476C-AF3B-FBE22546D7D0.jpg (3189x4252, 777K)

haha its always the bongs or the dutchs who end up like that

I’ve seen this and I’m just curious wtf that is? Are they like blisters?

When you get a second degree burn your skin forms these pouches of liquid that heal your skin

Yes.
The white, crusty-looking necrotic skin is what worries me. I've had sunburn so bad my skin fell out in chunks, or my entire arm looked like blister-filled bubblewrap, and it never approached that.

what if they get popped?

Risking nasty infection, otherwise healed as normal. Best not to pop them.

It'd be extremely painful.

looks like gold bond powder

Meanwhile the typical south-western european...

Attached: utyvrurvvw-1467496728.jpg (1200x538, 196K)

You're a big guy.

inb4 you

looks like a follower of nurgle

Sun damage is cumulative and permanent.

Wear sunscreen everyday.

Attached: Sun damage over the years.jpg (570x844, 89K)

The sun has been there forever. Don't sit outside in directs sunlight all day, and you will be fine. You're body naturally produces hormones that are highly beneficial, as a reaction the the sun. Sunscreen didn't exist unity 50 years ago, and people through... Don't be stupid.

Rub your chemical on your skin every time you go outside.
The chemical blocks vitamin d production, so take these pills to fix the deficiency.

No wonder people are sick. Fucking idiots.

>balding
Yikes

I just apply sunscreen for the first two days when I arrive in a sunny country so that the skin get used to the sun. Afterwards it tans just fine. No need to exaggerate things! Us northerners have it harder.

I think that is from that thing people do with the hot glass cups + sunburn

This anons right. Sunlight exposure is related to increased melanoma incidence, but it's also related to a decrease in essentially all other mortalities from cardiovascular disease to other cancers, it also helps with depression.

Public health campaigns are just always 10years behind science though. Get sunlight daily, just don't sunburn and you're good.

you know thats just what happens when grow up right? your bairline goes up no matter what. even if you dont go conpletely bald. my dad is going on 55 and still has thick hair, just a really high hairline. watch any movie from before 1980.

if you are in direct sun longer than an hour, wear a hat, they exist for good reason

cope lmao

I'm a little pissed because my parents just went to the beach with me as a child for hours and hours. I got sunburned pretty often. When I got older and asked them about cancer they just said
>we also got sunburned but we don't have cancer so it's bullshit
I get that they didn't know any better. But I even got some of these black spots on my skin

There are working class people in the UK the lie on sunbeds everyday to get UV rays. They claim that there's nothing wrong with it.

Attached: Geordie-Shore-boys-MAIN.jpg (615x409, 48K)

What is this? Cupping gone wrong?

its not only the cancer, its also not looking 10 years older than you are after your 30s

No just wear long sleeves and a hat. No reason to fuck up your endocrine system, spend a bunch of money, and look like a dweeb when a simple alternative exists. Sunscreen is really only appropriate at the beach.

Sounds like a white people problem.

Rate my tan

Attached: IMG_2914.jpg (2448x3264, 1.92M)

I stopped bathing with soap and now my skin doesn't get burned, even on UV 12+ days

while is disproportionately a white people problem, even your average black people can damage their skin with too much sun exposure. if you arent a central african warlord kind of black you probably should not stand an entire day under the sun without protections

Also sunbrella for maximum blockage

Thank you