VEGAN GENERAL

Eating meat is *not* natural edition

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegans are healthier, smarter, stronger, live longer, environmental friendlier and overall better than meat eaters. Literally every scientific study is in favor of veganism. Every. Single. One.

End of discussion.

There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. People telling you otherwise are spreading false propaganda and are paid by the animal torturing industries.

Despite their lack of morals vegetarians and meat eaters are allowed in this thread as long as they won't push their unacceptable diets.

Attached: 05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg (756x576, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2725368/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967179/
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/smalllarge-intestine-length-ratio
mpg.de/12728073/neandertals-main-food-source-was-definitely-meat
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725
plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 33124578851134.jpg (638x576, 26K)

Homophobia and transphobie is banned, you uneducated piece of shit.

Dilate

mediterranean diet is the healthiest diet, includes small amounts of meat, cheese etc

all studies point to lean unprocessed red meat in smaller quantities doing no harm, with white meats like chicken and fish being perfectly fine

vegans are delusional and lack nutrients which they need to take supplements for, which were only possible due to processes which are not natrual

Attached: 1533938468515.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

You speak about 'murican "mediterranean" diet or actual diet of Meds?
Med here, no one in the Med area eats like that diet says.

The best cured meats (Italy, Catalonia) as well as the best roast in the world (East Med) come from Med.

Why are you making fun of/hating people because they don't want to be the biological gender they were born with? What does it matter to you?

There are no 30 year vegans. Bullshit. They have all had eggs or fish or hidden meat consumption or they are flooded to the gills on unnatural lab-grown pill supplements.

But there are entire cultures who have lived and do live solely on meat, or even just drinking blood and milk.

Get on that level of commitment and I'll forever go vegan, this moment.

>meatcucks on suicide watch

Attached: 1566424611255.jpg (800x3000, 2.21M)

this is herbivore??

Attached: oac (2).jpg (622x512, 45K)

HPO podcast just did a show outting all of this horse shit. But enjoy your fantasy. Keep eating plants. I want you to. I want you to suffer.

not this fucking thread again

kill yourself degenerate kike

Attached: 1515214077413.jpg (1253x505, 454K)

You mad at the facts?

Plant-assed bitch.

go be "natural" somewhere else, not fitness related

Attached: vegan.jpg (636x425, 82K)

>meatcuck talking about facts

absolutely pathetic

How is diet not fitness related? Idiot.

Attached: vegan general.jpg (700x486, 115K)

Why do vegans always use Mac Danzig as an example? He was a terrible fighter with a bad chin, and he was well known for using HGH

>omnivore
>picture of lion's teeth
Retard

reminder that you cant be right wing and vegan
some of the stupid decisions Hitler took during ww2 might be because he was lacking cholesterol, saturated fat and omega 3 which you could only get from animal products at that time
So, given that he had a germanic phenotype, which has evolved eating a lot of meat and fat, his brain was probably not working as ideal, thus he took some irrational decisions as not letting the 6th army breakthrough stalingrad right away or, the better decision, bypassing stalingrad entirely as it had no strategic advantage other than the name.
fuck you vegetarians, you made germany lose.

This is now a vegan hate thread
Reminder tht veganism is malnutrition and starvation that leads to the death of inocent children

Attached: 1566389244484.png (504x804, 201K)

Yeah congrats on living as a cripple.

Attached: 1566389376399.png (491x756, 186K)

Humans who cannot survive on a vegan diet are degenerate scum that deserves to die.

There are already too many people on Earth. Some of them dying so the environment will do better is absolutely reasonable.

>Patrick Baboumian
>loglift record holder
he has the record for the under 105 category, he is, by no means, the strongest man in the world as people like to say, he is actually very weak amongst strongmen.
>nimai delgado
roids
>kendrick farris
has developed bitchtists and a gut since going vegan, is also weaker than he was before

Faggot detected

Kek

That has image has a lot wrong with it, and was obviously not fact checked, and draws a shit ton of false equivalencies. The biggest fact to prove we are suppose to eat meat is that we can literally digest and process it, and without our current global market, it would be required for nearly everyone across the world to achieve a complete amino acid profile

You go first

So boxing titles don't mean anything unless you're a heavyweight either? I'm guessing you use the same logic in weightlifting and powerlifting too?

>kendrick farris has bitch tits and is weak
Almost like he's bulking? Also, all of his records including his US record was achieved over a year as a vegan.

Post body.

I ate 250g of spinach raw without even washing it, how long do I have to live? I'm already releasing rancid farts

Bait thread, vegans have extremely surface level knowledge on nutrition, most have none at all and are tricked into thinking they're doing the right thing for, i guess, the animals? The earth? Becuase shipping bananas and avocados halfway around the world in the biggest cargo ships that exude the most CO2 emissions is good for the environment. It's all so extremely unnatural.

>appeal to nature
>he doesn't see that most plants grown and shipped are for animal feed
>he thinks every vegan doesn't know anything about nutrition, and implies retards like him do

Why do humans have heme-iron receptors in their stomachs? We release tons of endorphins when ingesting heme-iron from animals? Seems like we're designed to eat meat.

Not him but I would assume it's because you can't change your biological gender, so identifying as this or that isn't going to do much.

Source

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2725368/

>imagine being too lazy to use Google

Read the conclusion user they basicly state their entire report was inconclusive lmao

And its over ten years old, and current scientific consensus remains that you can get all your dietary iron from plants you just need to eat more of it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967179/

Just do some more googling. There are new articles related to heme iron

not him, but then why are all vegans severely anemic?

Don't forget about the high methane emissions caused by rice farming. Or the water shortages caused by almond orchards. Not to mention greenhouse-produced food in colder regions during the winter season. Also palm oil. And söy. But that's kind of a non-issue since most of it is used for animal feed anyways.

Good thing you can (at least in many parts of the world) avoid all of those and live off of local, in-season (perhaps even organic) vegan food. I have to admit that I do sometimes buy (fairtrade) bananas, coffee and stuff that needs to be shipped from the other side of the world, but in the end transportation (and packaging) is a surprisingly small part of the total carbon footprint of food.

>05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg
>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/smalllarge-intestine-length-ratio
>mpg.de/12728073/neandertals-main-food-source-was-definitely-meat
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725

Attached: homo-erectus-female-statue.jpg (601x640, 305K)

Attached: homo heidelbergenesis 4699056621_e1e0ed7543_b.jpg (1024x680, 395K)

>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: 1d3ea027bc3856f62ae2141fa1e7695d_signs-eat-more-protein_580x326_featuredImage.jpg (580x326, 53K)

Based retard blog-poster is back. What happened to the nic cage pic user?

Faggot

>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

Attached: saturated-fat[1].jpg (960x960, 97K)

Attached: importance-saturated-fat[1].gif (480x360, 21K)

Sure, you do what you want to do.
Im eating meat and im dying eating meat because it tastes so fucking good

Attached: 8 reasons saturated fats are good for you.jpg (736x736, 172K)

Attached: Butter-Infographic[1].png (576x2413, 230K)

Attached: Butter-Infographic1[1].jpg (2550x4421, 1.6M)

Attached: butter-infographic-weed-em-and-reap1[1].jpg (300x300, 40K)

Attached: 1286552834291.png (590x843, 497K)

>Im eating meat and im dying eating meat because it tastes so fucking good
That's because you add spices and herbs to it (i.e. plants).

My ancestors definitely would not have survived without the use of animal based products (not only as food, but also for clothing and using the animals themselves as tools). They must've been real madlads to have settled in Finland of all places.

I however am in a situation where I can survive (and even thrive) while following a vegan lifestyle so that's what I choose to do.

>Mediterranean diet
>small amounts of animal products

According to the AHA yes, but the real diet is heavy on animal products. My grandparents were Greek and at least 70% of their diet was meat, fish and cheese.

Meat-eater in this definition is someone who eats McDonalds and has cereal for breakfast. The standard American eats so shit that of course a whole-foods plant-based diet will trump it.

Holy shit this is really good, just made these.
That nitroglycerine is hard to find, but boy, does it do wonders.

>hurr we're not like tigers
Man was made in the image of God

We are nature. It's not a fallacy to appeal to what we are at the most axiomatic level and everything that our environment is. The more one evades nature, the more consequences he or she suffers

The majority of plant food isn't for animals. And what little they do eat, some of them shouldn't be anyways, their natural diet is grass for ruminants, pigs eat dairy and small mammals, chickens eat bugs, small mammals and meat as well.

Yeah...take the bad with the good. I think the vegan shill is full of shit, but if it turns out we’re in the meat matrix, I’m fine with bluepill.

Attached: E0CBDAA2-2CE1-49C4-BC88-6BAC9B69AAD9.gif (400x200, 3.26M)

>he thinks chimps dont eat meat
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

vegan > keto

Vegan diet is unnatural. Hence no vegan society ever having existed.

Attached: 0_u3Eea7fc40SKqI5H.jpg (900x1456, 292K)

>being this wrong

>being this soi

>Why are you making fun of/hating people because they don't want to be the biological gender they were born with?
I don't hate faggots.
The reason as to why trans people deserve to be made fun of is because transitioning is the second most ultimate cope next to suicide. Imagine failing to be a proper man or woman and thinking that you will somehow remedy that failure by changing how you look. You cant change your genes.
Absolutely pathetic. But also sad at the same time.

Attached: 1545402834978.jpg (693x656, 84K)

>Homophobia and transphobie
Im not afraid of faggots or people with pedophiliac desires hiding over a leftist mental disease

Attached: 1512393284078.png (500x869, 205K)

based. there's a reason 90% of trans people are male to female. society has put a target on white men so now people cope by transitioning to women

>tranny vegans can pull out 50+ charts going into details like piss pH level and intestinal length on proportion to our body, dentistry, stomach size etc demonstrating we're not supposed to eat meat
>meanwhile, in the real world people live normal happy, healthy lives eating meat. They go through school, college, get a career, get married, raise kids, spend time with grandkids. Die content and full of years

'murican Mediterranean diet is the only Mediterranean diet
actual diets of Mediterranean fags can suck a dick

You forgot about teeth in the front of the head so less likely to get eaten by creature higher on the food chain

>lions piss different therefore humans must only eat non-animal products
big argument

God why do vegans care so fucking much? Have never ever met a vegan that looked or spoke like he had a millionth of a gram of test in his body

yeah but fruit rots your teeth. it's sugary and acidic.

gorillas and chimps also have eyes in front of their heads and their diet is primarily plant based

GTFO

Attached: turkeygor[1].jpg (300x337, 85K)

>mastication unimportant
you want me to just swallow meat?
i mean, i do that with my gym buddy every day

heh, bomb making. nitroglycerin was the best you could find? that's pretty boring.

Welcome to 2003, when that image was first created.

Veganism the fruitcake Munchausen cult. How can any sane person willing join this freakshow.?

Attached: 1566444799166.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

All we have to imply is that you are a nutjob member of a starvation cult idiot.

Attached: 1563045388627.jpg (1280x800, 495K)

We lost the teeth because we learned how to use tools to cut out meat you fool

Attached: 5b2cf62432299239e6378f4552b2f968.png (989x2304, 2.62M)

Per your request (different user). Fuck me I can't find it. I'll post a typical thriving vegan instead.

Attached: 1560120522006.jpg (1069x536, 65K)

All hail EmpLemon, The God-Emperor of vegans

Attached: BB9D49FF-B5B5-44C5-BCB9-70B804B81D48.jpg (548x733, 248K)

>another bait thread
thanks janny

lmfao kys

based

>not natural
>despite every human civilization in the world independently eating meat
>despite humans formerly having appendages to digest meat

Whats it like to be objectively wrong OP?

>lack of morals

Tell me more about the immorality of doing what literally all other life on earth does user