Eating chicken is the most immoral animal to eat. Prove me wrong

Eating chicken is the most immoral animal to eat. Prove me wrong.
>need to kill and animal and only get two breasts from it.
>battery farmed to keep costs down
>they live for 6-8 weeks before being slaughtered

Attached: Battery.jpg (768x512, 123K)

Yeah and two legs and two thighs and two wings and a liver

Gym phags eating numerous chicken breasts everyday claiming they're "a better man" after getting Jow Forums.

Cruel fucks with no morals.

I grew up on a farm. If you expect me to feel sorry for chickens.. I can't. I eat organic well sourced chicken anyways.

Attached: 1566133902174.jpg (640x536, 84K)

"eating chicken" isn't an animal

What if I have my own? My own little farm

Attached: IMG_7041.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

I'd eat human hearts if I could.

Stop putting morality in things that shouldn't have it.

My dog loves him some chicken hearts

>Literally designed to grow as fast as possible
>Would die about a week after the slaughter date anyways
>Desires only to eat and sit, loves battery farming
>Extremely efficient. Takes only only 1.4 lbs of feed to make 1 pound of meat.

THANK YOU BASED GAINSBIRD

Attached: imrs.jpg (1484x989, 56K)

>muh ebil farms
i have bern eating chickens from my grandparents farm almost exclusively since i was 5 years old. i have a freezer full of gains birds. the farm is a nice spacious fenced off area where the chickens can run around until curfew when dey go to bar. ironically the most brutal thing that happened was non human caused. a massive crow dlew in one day and just literally cracked a chickens head open and started eating it in front of its bros...he was covered in blood and looked metal as fuck. then it would just draw circles around the farm and stare from the barn roof. me and my cousin had clearance to hunt it down with rifles.
the chicken was avenged.

I eat chicken livers too.

it's also one of the most sustainable meats, so who gives a fuck?
if you eat sardines you contribute to more overall deaths
beef is unsustainable

there is no winning here, there's always a trade-off

Dang forgot those. I love em and I'm a human

>Moral
As if I gave a flying fuck about chickens or any other cattle. The only purpose of those species existing is to feed humans, do you think a hen could survive in the wild? Well, think about it twice next time you come here to shitpost

Cut down on meat intake? No time in history have people eaten meat everyday.
Colon cancer is increasing among young people

Literally feeling guilty the more you think about it.
You know you're a bad person eating chicken everyday.

>and only get two breasts from it
What about the two chicken drumsticks? Two wings? Two thighs? Two legs? The neck? The back meat? The chicken bones? Heart? Liver? Kidney? Gizzard?

Just for this comment alone I'm going to eat an entire roast chicken as dinner

Wow you're sooooo manly and strong. You big mean protein machine you.
Can I have sex with a hunter like you? Did you hunt for the chicken in the supermarket?

Attached: LOL.jpg (462x570, 62K)

Do you grow your vegetables? Those tropical fruits you enjoy, chances are you don't grow them. That computer you use to post. Did you make it? The clothes on your back? Pretty shit game to play.

that's why you buy free range retard

nothing that you mentioned there was a living thing you brain dead gym head.

I like them too. Woof, woof!

you forgot to mention they are retarded

how does a bird have such pretty feathers while having all that gross shit hanging off its face?

I own chickens and these animals are so fucking stupid they sit right outside their heated room and freeze outside. All because they're too stupid to just go inside. Stop being a pussy.

Aren't plants alive?

Shut up and die faggot.

Based and chicken pilled

Bumping this just to put it above the vegan general

Attached: Internet Mastermind.gif (640x360, 457K)

>>they live for 6-8 weeks before being slaughtered
eugh, shit like this makes me feel bad for eating meat. oh well.

They are better.

MOGGED

Thank you based bird of gains

chicken hearts are super delicious too

that bird is a turkey, but i'm sure you know that.
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Majority of the people think that turkies are ugly, but I believe the opposite. They are unique birds and god damn TURKEY BREASTS are so DAMN GOOD.

Attached: IMG_7058.jpg (968x681, 104K)

As of the 19th century if I am correct. Plants were officially recognized as living beings in the scientific community.

That's a turkey bro

>tfw they only ever sell whole turkeys at thanksgiving time where I live

It's unironically my favorite game bird but it's basically unavailable outside specialty butcher shops anytime but November.

Attached: 1560035131593.jpg (986x1369, 878K)

I really dont get this animal morality stuff. Like seriously if a chicken is fat there not gonna know the difference in a bad or good life. It will make no difference what so ever to the chicken if it was raised in a breeder house or on the open range. There seriously just chickens. All they care about is when try get to eat. Wether that comes from a metal pipe that drops little pellets down or from the same exact food just outside. Because news flash free range bullshit gets feed the exact same thing as grain fed shit. It's just in an open field instead of a closed barn.

It's sad that no one is willing to accept that excessive meat consumption is destroying the planet and our bodies. it is pretty well documented that the optimal diet is 20% meat. About 4 or 5 meals weekly or something.

Attached: peeping.jpg (640x764, 67K)

>or something
you really know your shit, not at all a clueless braindead tranny

>Efficient

>and only get two breasts from it
are you retarded

Imagine eating this daily
>pumped full of growth hormones
>grow so fast and big they cant walk. Lay in their shit all day eating gmo grain covered in poison
>pumped full of anti biotics to counter act all the disease from laying in shit and on top of each other all day

Mmmmmmm. Scrumptious.

I think ill stick to grass fed pastures chickens

>THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON >THIS IS NECESSARY >THIS IS NECESSARY >LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON

Attached: 1553482430163m.jpg (640x539, 53K)

>believes all this bullshit yet CANT WAIT for science lab grown meme meat to be everywhere!

I bet you love s o y

>be you
>be urbanite
>don’t raise your own chicken

Attached: 5C56FD78-53D1-4976-8B7E-0D67645383A5.jpg (1125x830, 1.13M)

Farmers that raise and eat their own chickens is the only moral way of doing this.
I remember a nigger in school used to laugh at the guys that were farmers. To get attention from the white staceys he used to be saying " yo, he smell like cow shit".
The nigger happened to witness the farmer slaughtering a chicken one day and he started to chimp out and lost his shit.

I think everyone should have to work on a farm at some stage in their life and understand where the meat and vegetables they consume comes from.

Everyone should also have to hunt. It teaches you more about firearms than any manual — it teaches you what actually happens to the thing on the other side of the gun.

post beef flaps rostoid, enjoy all your shitty plastics in your products and foreskin in your makeup while you shitpost on your iphone made with slave labor.

imagine having such a shitty religion as yours.

2 breast, 2 thighs, 2 legs, 2 wings also its a cheap source of protein that is highly versatile. In other words eating chicken is efficient and based