What routine do girls have to get pic related? I'm trying to get ready for next concert season

What routine do girls have to get pic related? I'm trying to get ready for next concert season

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-155501_Instagram.jpg (1439x1912, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/women-happy-mental-health-single-marriage-children-relationships-8936931
vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/4/18650969/married-women-miserable-fake-paul-dolan-happiness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself degenerate

be early 20's with decient genetics.
then slut it up before you hit the wall.

There is literally nothing wrong with the sexual freedom of woman you ingrate. Also, stop pretending like it doesn't take hard work to get pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-155944_Instagram.jpg (1439x1817, 1012K)

guaranteed (you)s

What does (you)s mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-160221_Instagram.jpg (532x966, 318K)

women are disgusting
too bad I'm not gay

Incel. What about her is disgusting. Literally goals

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-160349_Instagram.jpg (852x1539, 614K)

What makes these whores flaunt their ass and pussy like that. Men, the more sexually driven gender doesn’t even do this shit

Easy bait

The way they dress.
I'm not advocating a niqab but it's just disgusting, that fat ass sticking out.

Eat junk food and be less than 25 years old.

It’s what they bring to the table. They have their sex appeal and their looks.

These women don't work out. They are young enough to not have to do so in order to stay in decent form. The issue is that because they don't lay any mental foundations for exercise, they will lose their looks and become crazy cat ladies. If they get married, the result will be the same. This is why it is very important to find yourself a woman that values physical well being.

Attached: IMG_6698.png (260x237, 91K)

it means you'll get extra Jow Forums points if you post more thots

Okay, sounds good Ahmed. Let's take 100 years of progress of society and throw it out the window

That's what I'm trying to do, work out so I can look like her. Maybe eating more is part of it lol, but I'm okay with going to the gym

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-160703_Instagram.jpg (766x1363, 643K)

Cinnamon rolls for breakfast, by the look of it.

Now, if you want to build glutes/thighs instead of just fat, squats, deadlifts, and hip thrusts. Or even push a sled if you like being all athletic and shit.

Lucky trips of truth.
Probably b8ing, but;
If a man acted like this he would be a douche, or a flamer.
These women don't respect themselves or those around them.
Why should anyone respect them?

>raves
Just somebody nuke those degenerate gatherings already...

That's a man, isn't it?

Attached: Daffy And Porky Unimpressed.png (720x540, 656K)

You literally have this ham planet saved on your computer. Lmao

all of these women are unhealthy and overweight.

I've thought the same many times in the past few years, brother.

>KB
kys

Have good genetics for hip structure and fat storage, and eat, and be young.
However girls who actually train can make their ass look nice, and even better than most thots if they train hard/long enough.
Bret contreras' Strong Curves program is the best program for a woman who wants to get fit overall while placing emphasis on having a nicer ass.

I guarantee unless these hoes trick a strong or rich man into settling for them that 7 of the 8 will like like dogs shit before 32.
Probably all 8 will.

It's incredible how mad you insecure men will get when I post a goal body for a woman that doesn't fit your standards haha

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with rave culture, the west, and behavior that the media supports. You men are just throwing a tantrum because you're losing control of women.

Raves are about peace and love. I don't understand why you're so upset about it

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-161052_Instagram.jpg (1412x1566, 931K)

i want low test faggots to LEAVE MY BOARD

>Okay, sounds good Ahmed. Let's take 100 years of progress of society and throw it out the window

-Argues for recent social "progress"
-Uses another race, culture or religion as an insult

This is either above mediocre b8,
Or user is actually a woman.

I feel the same way, after I nut on them I feel disgusted of their cottage cheese thighs and roasty vaginal lips. It’s obvious that they have shitty diets and most of the time they’ll just do cardio and meme leg/ass workouts

Attached: 41D8E057-000C-477A-9335-C07398FE3ADA.jpg (720x900, 65K)

Trips always tell the truth

Raves are about loud music and doing a ton of drugs
t. love going to raves

>Literally goals
You're a total FAG

Based if you only think of them as casual sex toys
I would never settle down with a woman who had a past of having too much "sexual freedom" though
Call me selfish, but I still have standards

Yaaaasssss

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-161458_Instagram.jpg (1439x1560, 1.09M)

Someone should just whip up a huge batch of pills with a lethal dose of fentynal and start slanging at one of these.

In minecraft.

Based.

That chicks probably chunky. Squats if you want a bigger ass. How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Are you fat or skinny?

>casual sex toys
>i have standards!
wait, so you can have all the casual sex you want, but women aren't allowed to?

why is that?

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y.

Men always get upset about women being free, yet they themselves want all the girls and to have sex the tjmd

Based Socratic method progressive poster

Attached: DC6842C8-25EF-4AFF-ABF5-92C78941DB99.jpg (828x856, 580K)

Sure there’s nothing wrong with it to me. Free sluts to slam with no strings attached? No man could ask for a better deal.
But it is ultimately against the best interests of the girl to slut around. She might have fun now but as she grows and her biological clock draws near its end, her panic will be multiplied a thousandfold by the fact that 10/10 men will take a younger, more youthful, more innocent, less uptight girl over her every single time. Their desperation will then lead them to settle with just about anyone who gives them attention.
As a girl if you slut around in your prime years instead of trying to lock down a high quality man you are shooting yourself in the foot. Every girl will deny this, but ask any childless woman past her age what her biggest regret in life is and she will tell you its not having kids.

I'm a different poster, but I did not have much casual sex and married a girl who was not into that stuff. It's a lot easier to live with more traditional women. They just work harder and are more stable

Do nothing. Girl in your pic clearly doesn't exercise

So when are you going to stop posting these pigs and start posting actual cute girls

PrEP routine.

Pic related explains why the double standard exists and is accurate

Attached: 214.jpg (900x709, 156K)

Why do you lust after such low quality women? Then try to justify it by calling everyone who disagrees with you “low test”? This is unhealthy for your body, soul, and spirit.

Attached: 1564829173297.png (2408x1996, 481K)

>rave culture
Excuse me, couldn't read you while I was taking an Adam if you catch my drift.

Attached: inhales.jpg (1280x1579, 233K)

That's not want he said though, you illiterate spud. He said the "sexual freedom of women" was based IF, IF, IF you only think of them as casual sex toys. He then says that he thinks differently.

9/10 b8, m8, would logic RAEG again.

Attached: JBL Gives Up.gif (260x264, 1.89M)

I'm sure that argument will land you a happy, respectful, appreciative husband, sweetie.

these two images literally contradict each other but were posted by the same type of angry, sex-starved loser incels

looool

It's not about losing control of women, it's the fact that women can't control themselves that bothers modern men.

Whether you're a real woman or a tranny sympathizer, here's a thinker: women choose who they fuck, men choose who they marry.

anyone got pics of that one jewish girl on a festival ?

But we have birth control now. It's time to MOVE FORWARD. you guys are just stuck in the past

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-162639_Instagram.jpg (886x1278, 702K)

>the assblasted replies to this

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 1561061943698.jpg (470x595, 39K)

>People have different opinions?

This is retarded and regressive

based

Attached: 1542676486023.png (684x741, 739K)

I'm sorry but evolution and biological prerogatives don't move as fast.

Attached: 1566407751109.png (500x300, 59K)

Argument?

Attached: IMG_5920.gif (607x609, 54K)

He never said anything that points to double standards though. Seems like you just don't want to see that for some suspicious reason.

Need this too

Only insecure boys care about sex counts. Real men don't give a fuck.

Threads like these remind me that virgins and sluts are just IRL fox and grapes

Argument?

Attached: IMG_6223.jpg (648x531, 33K)

cumbrain thread

Prove it

Sure, just reflect on yourself.

How is that an argument sweetheart

bruh festival season aint over

you still have till the end of august and most of september.

To get these thots, have mdma, have booze, and most importantly have CONDOMS (trust me on that one)

>condoms

Attached: D0641718-EB22-4FED-A9AB-8C2674A431C3.png (438x432, 61K)

Most of you manipulate women with pretend love to have "who can bang as many women as we can" contest and after you get what you want you fuck off anyways. And most of you have issues with women with previous sexual encounters...? lmao. Most thots exists because of you.

Stupid comments get stupid reply.

Hard work to get what? An STD?

You are the only one who is angry here. Your lifestyle is unhealthy.

>t. cumbrain

Try again sugar

indy100.com/article/women-happy-mental-health-single-marriage-children-relationships-8936931

cope. having sex regularly keeps test high and is incredibly healthy

having fun jacking off to hentai faggot

So what? Still doesn't change the fact that sluts partner value is close to 0. That's reality, not your retarded fantasy land.

Have you no morals? This lifestyle is bad for your soul and spirit. Why do you let your emotions clog your judgement?

Women like you dress like this because you don’t have anything of value to provide and deep down, you know it. Do you see men outside of a gay bar flaunting their “sexual freedom” at this scale and frequency? Why not? Surely there’s literally nothing wrong with it! Oh wait, that’s right, it’s because their identity isn’t solely based on their sexuality. When your looks fade you’ll end up asking yourself why you feel so hollow.

>inb4 Incel

I’m engaged to a woman who actually has value outside of her tits and ass

>std collecting with strangers is healthy
cumbrain

Literally a buzzfeed article about fee fees.

3 meal a day with some snacks and little physical activity. Cumbrain auist need get a life. When you visit a beach do you look at disgust at all the cumbrains and ask politely tell them to put on clothes and read the koran?

no u
vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/4/18650969/married-women-miserable-fake-paul-dolan-happiness

sex != std collecting. i usually don't wear condoms but i just tested negative for everything. lol

seethe harder though, faggot. you're probably cut too so you will literally NEVER actually enjoy sex

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I got you bruh

Attached: 1565948818183.jpg (683x1024, 535K)

>2011
Id love to see an updated picture

I've had a gf mate, I don't go around banging random whores like a chimp.

Very thoughtful of all these whales to provide their own nets

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM CUMMIING AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Often these kinds of debates tend to skirt around the larger effects of individual's actions. On the one hand you are a beta incel virgin if you don't fuck around, and the more women you fuck the better. On the other hand, even the majority of guys who do fuck around aren't looking to settle down with a woman who has anywhere near as high a count as they do.

At a certain point it just comes down to people not acknowledging the effect of their actions, and perhaps that they aren't some mega stud and there are plenty of other guys doing the same as them. Just taking a group of 100 people 50/50 split. And two guys of the 50 end up banging 20 of the women with coicedental overlap, how many virgins are left for marriage. Now lets say three other guys in that group bang 10 and 3 more 5 women each. Very quickly every woman becomes a blown out roastie and there is no marriage/mother material left.

I am against feminists and sluts but it's incredibly hypocritical of guys to engage with, feed into and reinforce thottish behavior and generally the thot society we have developed and then not own up to their contribution to this dumpster fire.

its having your cake and eating it too.

this is the most based pasta on all of Jow Forums. it really describes how i feel deep inside when i see these pics.

heh

>What is birth control

b&r