Wtf is wrong with me?

Wtf is wrong with me?

I used to be a fat fuck like 250lbs/114kg and dropped like 90lbs/40kg...
Never saw abs but I didnt care, until I started lifting.
It haunts me everyday to see how hard I bust my ass in the kitchen and in the gym to see no results.

Am I doomed cuz I was a fatty?

Will I ever see abs? Do I just need to hit them harder than I do? Why I am lean in certain areas?

>inb4 post body
I Will
>inb4 stats?
18yo
170lbs/77kg
5'8"
DL:435/197
SQ:315/143
BP:205/93
OHP:155/70

Attached: 1564701576490.jpg (820x822, 195K)

Dude I am in the same place. Been training for 2 years, cut down from 230 to 160. My arms and legs are very lean and vascular but my torso is pudgy and fat. I can see definition but I don't have any abs and I have lots of lower chest fat.

belly fat is usually the very last fat deposits to go
you have to earn your right to an aesthetic torso

You need to inject test

I had to drop from 93kg 190cm down to a measely 60kg at 190cm to see my abs
That was probably the worst period of time in my life i can remember

Been lifting for years, believed ripoetoe when he said compounds train your abs. No amount of cutting gave me abs. Pic related. At similar strength numbers as you in the pic.

As an ablet, need to have low body fat and directly train abs, preferably 3x per week.

Attached: IMG_20180519_072359~2.jpg (1552x2291, 527K)

Abs are impossible to get unless you're on gear and have perfect Genetics

Attached: 47458597_339238566672512_3975741772339855651_n_0.jpg (1080x1142, 86K)

That's a lot of weight loss, good job. But you probably have loose skin and won't be able to see your abs. It's still better than being a fat ass though.

Cope

Might be an ablet but you look good

This is what Im dealing with, Im just wondering if i should bulk more or just cut.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-161914_Snapchat.jpg (793x1597, 573K)

Bulk my dude, better luck next summer

Idk man, you look pretty good to me. Half the battle is not being fat, and you’ve got that covered.

Maybe share your exercise routine and general diet? Maybe there’s a problem in one of these areas.

Looks like a skin problem. That little pouch over your stomach is excess skin + residual fat, also notice how your nipples have slid below your pectoral muscle.

IMO continue to lift + cardio either at maintenance or a small deficit until the warm weather passes and then do a moderate bulk with something like PPL through winter and do a nice cut in spring. Make sure in addition to your usual routine you're also covering all three bases when it comes to ab exercises: anti-extension, anti-rotation, anti-lateral flexion. An example would be to do ab wheel rollouts Monday, one-handed water walks/farmer's carry on Wednesday, and then like a pallof press on Friday.

Genuinely appreciate the advice, I'm going to take this and run with it.

Attached: s9NR21p.png (800x800, 144K)

You went from obese to this?
That is quite an achievement, you should be proud user
Just keep lifting, you'll get your abs

Time to bulk

Diet pretty straight forward and doesnt change much.
Carbs:
Oats
Clif bars
Sweet potatos
Popcorn
Pretzels
Spinach (meme)
Blueberries
Bananas

Protein/fats:
Tuna in oil
Salmon
Chicken
Steak (if my paycheck is good)
Whole milk
Cheese sticks

I'll eat out occasionally but when I do I'm very mindful and I make sure whatever I get is more protein than fats/carbs.

My routine is as follows:
M: back
T: chest/arms
W: shoulders/traps
T:legs
F: back/chest
S: legs/back
S: rest

I try to use more weight every week i go, but after a year of consistent lifting I've definitely slowed down in strength.

More body pics for reference cuz I realize my nips are melting

Attached: Snapchat-1359718158.jpg (1902x3840, 1.38M)

How long have you been lifting?

Wtf is wrong with your nipple

A solid year of resistance training. Kinda lost in terms of programming, i kinda just go in there and lift till I cant.

Because most of Jow Forums gives the same bullshit advise
>Lose weight until 10% bf
>Start lifting
In reality you should have been using the bulk you already had to make as much muscle as possible.

I don't fucking know, I assume its an effect of my weight loss. I didn't really grasp how bad my nips were until now and Im kinda just laughing at the fact they are shifted down.

Attached: 1nhqil.jpg (800x857, 68K)

Do you have any before pics? I kinda have your same frame and nips

I dont have any shirtless pics if thats what your asking for but heres the full transformation 250lbs>145lbs>170lbs
Didnt see abs at my lowest weight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-132811_Collage Maker - inCollage.jpg (1071x784, 506K)

Did your nips look like this ?

Attached: IMG_20190822_173249.png (1534x2048, 3.17M)

Im same guy as above

You looked ripped at 140. What were your stats then?

My ORM rn are

B:215
S:235
DL:325
Ohp:135

Im 5ft 10 wanna cut down to 150 while maintaining those numbers.

Good luck losing all that body fat while simultaneously eating enough to bulk.

I was not ripped at 140, I was small, I get called jacked by normies all the time now and it feels good. My stats then were shit.
BP:105lbs
DL:225lbs
SQ:205lbs
OHP:95lbs

Nah, yours look more normal than mine, but my judgment probably isnt the best.

Walk a mile down the beach and see what happens

lifts #?

Dude, get a fucking program. Just don't go randomly lifting.

I know, I'm competent enough to know I need to find a program, but at the same time all the program I find are short. I enjoy spending time in the gym and lifting and some of these programs I find look like they were made for lazy asses. You know any good programs with alot of volume that take a decent time?

years of lifting for this? daily reminder that 25% of people can't really build muscle

I've(op) only been lifting for a year.

Ive walked over a mile today, nothing came of it

looks like you are used to sucking your stomach in from being a fatass, relax your stomach for a better estimation of your bodyfat

OP said one year lifting you fucking retard.

Attached: 8F5A6A0B-52E7-4C6C-BA50-045835FC4C01.png (500x599, 135K)

oh yeah "only" one year, then you're good, godspeed

>Why I am lean in certain areas?

Your body literally holds onto fat in the torso area to protect it's vital organs. It's the last to go.

If only there was some way to keep your body from doing that. Sure would be nice if this specific thing had been talked about on this site for 5 fucking years.

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

Ive been thinking about doing this, I have easy access to it and have the funds... I just would like to put on a little more muscle and do some more research before I start dosing it. I don't want to be dyle in a shirt, I've successfully accomplished this and don't want to lose it.

Idk user but if its any consolation you aren't alone.

Attached: me.jpg (1658x1660, 563K)

Op delivers

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-195043_Gallery.jpg (1080x1950, 960K)

This is extremely consolidating thank you bro

both of you will need loose skin surgery. hope to join you lads when im no longer /fat/. good work

Yeah but can I get visible abs before this?

probably not mate, you can probably bulk and cut another cycle but even that obese-to-beast guy took many years to get visible abs

I dont think my torso is to far gone, its definitely not as fucked as his, and I was nowhere near his size. Ill take what I got and work with it, ill post body when I get them abs (gonna take some time but im only 18)

Got this back in a year, my journey has just started and I dont plan on stoppin

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-160848_Snapchat.jpg (559x1166, 316K)

You don't need surgery
Do dry fasting to remove your loose skin away