Get Jow Forums

>get Jow Forums
>guys shower me with compliments
>even less attention from women
What gives?

Attached: 1556031358239.jpg (600x600, 30K)

you have to talk to women by yourself they're not going to talk to you just on a whim this is the #1 thing that needs to be understood

Also women don't really lift so they have no idea what's involved, what it takes, and have less appreciation for it as a result

>guys who shower with compliment me
ftfy

Read this as guys compliment you in the shower

If you haven't noticed extra mires from women you are still DYEL

>you have to talk to women by yourself they're not going to talk to you just on a whim this is the #1 thing that needs to be understood
I've found this to not be true. I can run game after a girl starts talking to and shows interest in me (9 out of the 13 of the girls i've slept with has been on the first date) but i've seriously never struck up a conversation with a girl at the bar or at the store and not been shot down and i've been out at the bars a LOT. I've been shot down HARD trying to cold approach women even if I think theyre "totally mirin' dude", when if they were actually mirin' they would say something and hop on your dick saying how hot you are (this actually happens, women are not as cryptic as some incels think). Best bet is to wait for them to talk to you, that way you'll know for sure they're miring, if they're miring that means they wanna fuck. Then you can use your physical strategies and charm with no hesitation to complete the deed easily with assurance that all you gotta do is run a tiny bit of game to get her into bed, doesn't even matter if you're autistic because if they're miring they don't care about your personality.

Basically if they approach you, they wanna fuck. If you have to approach them, they don't want to fuck, so don't even waste your time or ego trying to approach them.

Of course trying to plow your "female friends" or co-workers is a completely different dynamic which i've had success with but not really a fan of.

Women have like no testosterone/libido compared to men, they only get off on other shit, like if the man is very talkative and metrosexual, cares about clothing like a faggot etc.

Thanks for sharing

i was pushing carts at a grocery store and some black guy came up to me and said "aye you play football in high school?" I go "teehehe gosh no" (basically)
and he goes "you thick enough"

i wut'd outta there, but yeah ive never got a compliment from a girl about lifting but guys always say something

thats actually like not true at all

Incel and virgin

If you have a resting bitch face, or a mean mug, then getting bigger is not going to help you.
Guys can look past it and compliment your delts pretty easily but girls will be even more hesitant since not only do you look scary, you look scary and strong.

they are intimidated by you and want you to make the first move. how fucking new are you op

This man speaks the truth. I've noticed the same thing and had the same experience

I swear shit like this barely existed at all on Jow Forums even five years ago.
People just understood things like "I'm the man so I have to approach women." Whether or not they did actually do that was a different story, of course. But they knew what they had to do.
There was no shit like:
>how 2 dress 2 get gf?
and
>omg y won't women approach me?

if you get too pretty you make chicks jealous/insecure.

Some older black guy said that I'd make a great quarterback, but I'm still super dyel. Is this a compliment, or insult?

How in your tiny, autistic mind could you possible construe that as an insult?

>guys who shower with me compliment

Attached: 1563929272951.jpg (200x250, 6K)

Quarterbacks are typically the smartest player on the field so not only did he call you an athlete, he thinks you're smart as well.
It's a high honor.

Finally some real advice on Jow Forums

Are you the user who posted scripts about his attempts to pick up chicks in bars?

God that was so fucking funny, I hope user is still doing those.

Wrong and copepilled. You dont need to talk to femoids if I hit 1/2/3/4 x5 and lookmaxx ad infinitum. It hasn't worked yet but it will one day.

This. I’ve had women come up to me an my boys in the bars before. Also had a few come up to me in the library when i was in college. If girls wanna fuck you, they’ll make it pretty obvious and come talk to you.

Your literal one job is to not fuck it up.

Attached: 95C934BF-85FC-401B-BB54-9887118B0C7E.jpg (639x585, 44K)

decent bait

I've also had an employee at the rec center confuse me for a QB for the local high-school team. Granted that was years ago when I was closer to HS age.