Talking to coworker

>talking to coworker
>she wants to lose weight
>shes going to a weight loss clinic
>she has to pee on a stick to make sure she's in ketosis, but she's not on a keto diet (???)
>other coworker says calories dont matter for weight loss, you just need to eat more vegetables (???)
Why do normies have such bad information about health and diet?

Attached: keto shortcut.jpg (838x1024, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magazinelib.com/?s=woman's world
zinio.com/gb/back-issues/woman-s-world-m30744
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman's_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they don't want to accept that maintaining an athletic physique is difficult and requires work and self control. They simply refuse to believe it, so they ignore information that conflicts with their desires for shortcuts, secrets and 'one weird tip' that will give them what they want in 3 weeks with no work and no self-control.

Is that a real magazine or a parody? All of these women's magazines look like this to me, so I honestly can't tell

>drop 17 pounds every week
People actually believe this bullshit?

You could probably drop 17 pounds in the first week, anyway. Cut out all sodium and carbs. Your water weight will piss out real fast and you won't retain new water weight.

It doesn't mean you'll lose 17 pounds of FAT in that week, which would be the major impact on health.

Maybe if you're like 700 pounds and have a shitton of water weight, you could keep that up every week.

i couldn't lose 17lbs in a week unless i cut off a limb

It's legit.

magazinelib.com/?s=woman's world

Attached: rq5AeK-oaEM.jpg (838x1024, 216K)

Because women are weaklet femcels that can't eat normally because they have smaller brain capacities.

>drop 12 lbs in 72 hours
what the fuck man

yes yes very good dr stork, very good...HOWEVER

Attached: e5DBMPRWQ1U.jpg (838x1024, 218K)

Many don't want to lose weight they just want to complain.

Fuck, she has the perfect female body

This can't be real. This is some high school graphic design project where the kids had to make typical women's magazines, right?

Holy shit. zinio.com/gb/back-issues/woman-s-world-m30744

it helps that he's a bullshit artist who has made a living off of promoting quack advice

Attached: file.png (1053x2787, 3.04M)

STAND ASIDE GENTLEMEN

Attached: 18 lbs.jpg (450x550, 88K)

Somehow this magazine has a circulation of over 1.6 million people per week. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman's_World

that sounds like too much work. I need a way to automatically lose weight, thanks

Attached: 9EQRhtDWJmI.jpg (838x1024, 235K)

this guy knows women

Attached: 5500C2C4-095E-42D7-8215-ACCAFC693F3E.png (2000x1172, 1.74M)

It's like they were produced by an AI that had been trained on 100,000 issues of women's magazines and could just generate new issues each week

when I was 17 I worked with a woman in her 60s who unironically read these. She wasn't fat but she was so dumb she seemed like she never graduated fourth grade

>easy, free, no-diet way to drop as many as 16 lbs a week
is it even legal to make claims like this? surely this is fraudulent at some point?

My aunt has stacks of these in her bathroom. My mum and my other aunt were never the type, though.

I can feel the cancer growing inside me

I bet there's a shake for that

Attached: ww.jpg (2669x3000, 2.93M)

>women are actually dumb enough to buy this shit
astounding

>that color palette
absolutely disgusting

Literally the only women who buy this shit are illiterate retards and being an illiterate retard has nothing to do with gender

oh sweetie

Why are you surprised at the stupidity of women?

These covers read like some TF2 parody covers

>Why do normies have such bad information about health and diet?
For most of our lives we are fed absolute bullshit about 'healthy' from parents, schools and the television. Ask most normies about getting in shape and they'll talk about 'going for a run' or 'going to classes twice a week' with zero idea of what it actually takes to get in shape.

If it wasn't for the internet, most of us wouldn't have a fucking clue what's required to get into good shape. The only reliable sources of what to actually do are random articles from fucking bodybuilding websites. Which quite frankly is fucking mental.

From a young age we are ploughed with misinformation and sugar in a bid to keep us on the fucking factory line of shit. Food companies, even health based ones, have zero regard for you or your health. All they want is for you to buy their shit; so they'll put whatever legal bullshit chemicals they can find in there to make it taste good. Then when they can't do that any longer they'll crack 3g of protein in there, call it a 'healthy' food and 'source of protein' and flog it to them uneducated dumbfucks that way.

Honestly makes me fucking sick to my stomach somtimes looking at what these companies are able to claim as healthy and all these middle aged fucks eat it up thinking they'll get 'more toned'.

It all starts in the home and school. More parents need to be clued up; simple google searching. Schools should be teaching the importance of calorie control, what to eat and how to cook it.

>Automatic weight loss
>Snickers cake
It hurts my eyes.

Attached: 9EEEE196-D48C-4E48-A17F-3D61B144B167.png (615x493, 411K)

>I bet there’s shake for that
Yeah, it’s called heroin.

God bless america

>Loose 6 gorrilion pounds in 30 secs
>Right below is several ads for fatty sugar foods

Attached: 1548415666898.png (1651x1079, 3.05M)

spend a day in the deep south and tell me the men aren't equally as retarded

people legit sound inbred down here, probably because they are

This, denial is not just a lake in Europe.

I'm going to have a fucking seizure

We're in this awkward spot where older generations are equal parts uneducated and also susceptible to lies on the internet, unlike younger generations. Once gen X dies off, we should be alright.

>Swinging your arms balances insulin better than exercise
BAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE PLEASE HOLD ME IM SCARED

Do they actually read this? I would guess this is one of those magazines that is either in big financial trouble or it relies heavily on ads or sponsored content to keep it afloat. They can't possibly rely on the people they can trick into buying an issue or two, eventually they'll catch on.

Nobody buys these. Like all legacy media, it's a money laundering pet project for some jew. How many times do you get these as junk mail, just randomly? They're worthless and only exist so someone can print them.

Damn I need to try this I'm sick and tired of manually losing weight.

Attached: 1299664828454.png (341x497, 232K)

How would the laundering work though?

bu bu but muh genetics

Found the incel

Make funny money on fractional reserve banking, start fake magazine to account for your "income."

That, and the people that they listen to like to omit the fact that you need to start small to build a foundation, and then later build up on that. For example, I've told people to limit their beverages to tea, water, and acclimate themselves to black coffee. Also, to do 30 minutes of power walking. Easy, right? Most people won't even do that. Guys often go full blast with all sorts of shit and burn out, while women look for a magical no-effort-high-reward plan

This.
>Lose 50kg very quickly on keto
>Explain to everyone who asks why (I ate less food, 7000kcal to 14000kcal weekly)
>They go on full denial retard mode and just avoid, dismiss or bullshit around

>testing for ketosis
Ketosis is a symptom of advanced diabetes. Extreme insulin resistance prevents your cells from eating glucose normally.

Remember this every time a ketard tells you that is something everyone you should do to their body on purpose.

You get people treating you like a magic beans retard because you went on a rant about ketocus-pocus and probably barely mentioned calories until the end.

I lost weight by trying to add more vegetables to my diet, I was too bloated to eat anything else

This, people don’t like the fact that things take time. Meaningful weight loss can take months

there's no fucking way you're holding 8kg of water. Dropping that weight in a week is absolutely impossible. Maybe different laws reign over hamplanets' universe, but I'd still find it hard to believe.

what the fuck. this kind of magazines are everything that's wrong with the world.

this 100%

Yeah, no. The internet is also in this weird fork between monopolized information portals (facebook, instagram, twitter, news sites, google) and the real info that you have to dig up yourself. the usual suspects are already bending reality just like good old MSM has been doing for decades. If kids today can't avoid being dumbed down and only use the internet for said portals, we're fucked.

yeah it's pretty obvious. Just like some chinese restaurants that are empty every day here in europe.

thats a lie
diabetics get an advanced form of ketosis known as ketoACIDOSIS because of all the sugar they are eating keep them out of ketosis for such long periods that their body does a backlash and goes so far into ketosis that its a life threatening form of a normal metabolic pathway.
people who intentionally go into the safe form of ketosis intentionally are preventing that from ever happening because they are using that metabolic pathway normally
you sir, are the ketard

Dude "ketosis" as used by that crowd is -not- ketoacidosis.

The only way you're getting ketoacidosis is:
1) You're a type 1 diabetic -or-
2) You are on certain drugs for diabetes

Attached: keto-graph.png (638x395, 29K)

it's fucked up because green tea, lemon and cayenne really do have a flushing effect, but it's MINOR
so they can always say they weren't lying, while making people think it's a silver bullet

I made OC for once.

Attached: retardworld.png (639x641, 492K)

I became a stoic for being your inspiration for making this.