Dumbass IG "advice"

Feels like I'm cutting brain cells every time I look at one of these stupid fucking "infoposts"

Attached: IG shit.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Shit like this is what made me quit using the explore of IG and come to Jow Forums, at least when retards try to give advice on here it’s funny

What am I supposed to do on Wednesdays?

>Coming to the Sudanese cave painting website for legitimate health and fitness advice

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x1085, 574K)

They try to seem more knowledgable then they are to get follows from people who dont know any better

>PHUL program is bad
Nah its decent.

A long and thoughtful walk.

>using instagram
>using instagram for anything but following thots

Unironically why?

bro splits are good now?

they've always been good
it's the dumbfuck lazy gymbros that bastardize them
the only thing a brosplit is BAD for is pure strength training

the biggest issue with brosplits is the lack of consistency between lifters who make their own programs

some dudes train hard as fuck on a brosplit & make solid gains
some dudes lazily follow amazing programs & half-ass their training
it all depends on the individual

the only logical issue with brosplits is that they can be inefficient when compared to pre-existing programs, in terms of building strength, but not for size, as hypertrophy training is piss fucking easy to program for

but who gives a fuck about that shit kek i'm busy getting /miredbrah/

but yeah the only downsides to brosplits are the dumbasses who make up their own bullshit & never push themselves
you know what i mean, the guys that do 20 sets of curls & leave

as long as you do compounds & push yourself to your limits, your programs hardly mean shit for hypertrophy training

strength training is a different beast, you cant make optimal strength gains on a brosplit, not happening

why am i defending brosplits so hard i dont even do them lmao

So it seems that a brosplit, with a clean diet, and an IQ above 95 is all you need to get Jow Forums?

Fuck yeah senpai

I never really cared about my 1RM teebeeaych
if i cared about strength so much, I'd go train strongman or some shit

I'm just here to look good as fuck

One day brah

>tfw PHUL/PPL is just a brosplit with mandated compounds & multiple bodyparts worked together on the same day
Fucking absurd innit

Shoulders. learn to read.

Based,
Brosplits are excellent for pure size gains. Just respect a reasonable weekly volume (like don't do 20 sets of curls) and pick the right exercises then enjoy your gains.
Also I just love the pump you get with brosplits

Why do normalfags think it’s funny to call Jow Forums something like Mongolian basket weaving forum or the shit you just said ? It’s literally not funny. God I miss 8ch

Anything you do, as long as you're:

>progressively overloading in weight / reps / resting periods / tempo
>working each body part 2 or 3 times a week
>decent but recoverable volume
>working in multiple rep ranges

will work, no matter how you decide to set up your training or what frequency you choose, be it 3, 4, 5 or 6 times a week

So is training legs a meme unless you want a bodybuilder like physique?

You're a fucking retard.

you're just mad im not wasting time training my legs

enjoy not training legs, you'll look as good as this guy

Attached: bro lift.jpg (1062x1265, 125K)

he looks great

Boohoo is not funi im gonna complain boohoo kys faggot

well, time to make memes outta these shits

Attached: dnixqqko8ca21.jpg (960x725, 72K)

underrated

Omg you're so edgy! Like, for real, you really cool dude! These guys don't know what's going on but you.. You really are a edgy boy :)
>

Attached: 1560950118958.jpg (403x554, 95K)

he looks like fucking gumby

Isn’t that literally every lifting programme then

>roider giving advice on programs

You can literally do whatever the fuck you want and you'll gain, the advice is worthless

>Not just doing full body every second day

Attached: 1549637620132s.jpg (250x216, 5K)

Based and enlightenpilled

This. When you're a natty and recovery requires 48 hours (muscle protein synthesis) , there's no reason to not do full body workout every second day.

how come you get the normal ones and I get the fucking anime ones, I don't even like anime

This nigga gets it.

Never came across anyone else on this board who knows about 48 hour muscle protein synthesis but I guess not everyone here is retarded

Post body

To be honest there is a benefit for strength training for getting big. Like it or not by doing a few months or a year of strength training will up your volume considerably and you'll get better results on a split where you typically experience slower progress.

Can I count long distance running three days a week as leg day?

idk man, brosplits always seemed a little suboptimal to me. If my chest is going to recover in 2-3 days why should I wait a full week to train it? Seems like some gains are left on the table, but I suppose if you're still doing the same # of sets per week it should mostly even out.

No.

>Why do normalfags think it’s funny to call Jow Forums something like Mongolian basket weaving forum or the shit you just said ? It’s literally not funny.
It literally is fucking hilarious though

Go back then...oh wait

PPLx2+1 Rest day is far superior.
Starting on Sunday,
Push A
Legs A
Pull A
Rest
Push B
Legs B
Pull B

Abs every lift day and cardio before work Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Attached: 1565191299684.jpg (1413x1508, 1.85M)

This. It has it's use early on. Especially to help add a foundation to a skinny guy.

Even after the early stage the compound lifts are still useful, they just don't need to be pushed into crazy heavy weights. More like maintenance work to at least make sure everything still works together and to ensure tiny support and stableizer muscles still get worked.

Otherwise once a foundation is built, if looking good is your main goal, then a bro split and volume training with moderate weight and some machines, cables and dumbbells is fine.

Good in some ways too. I suspect the pushing if ultra heavy weight in and of itself has a serious point of negative returns on your body and heart.

Like, ever tried to fuck within 24 hours after a really hard deadlift session? With your fried CNS and cock that only gets rubbery at best? If you aren't competing as a strength athlete that's where you should compare WHY you're doing this, with HOW you're going about it.

> reddit gold

You don't need to do it weekly to be a bro split.

I bench twice a month and squat once a month and I've gone from repping 155x5x5 to 205x5x5 in a like 3-4 months.

DOMS usually doesn't set in until 30+ hours after I lift and usually lasts like 4 or 5 days.

I get strong cravings for meat during recovery too.

Weight went from like 150 @ 18% BF to 170 @ 19% BF

Genetics are definitely a factor.

>Like, ever tried to fuck within 24 hours after a really hard deadlift session?

No.

You're retarded, I hope you know that

>feel like going to the gym
>walk into gym
>feel which muscles in my body are devoid of doms
>work those muscles
>repeat
>gain muscle
NOOOOO!! YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW AN AUTISTIC PROGRAM LIKE ME IF YOU WANT TO GAIN MUSCLE!!

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

Core

Attached: BEC20428-03D9-4710-B024-44075318A5C7.jpg (1616x1196, 60K)

Powerbuild PPL every day forever.

Start with strength exercises, finish with hypertrophy exercises. Get swole.

8ch was garbage for years until the end. Not unlike here.

>if you have DOMS you can't work that muscle
Damn you're dumb

Post body

post body

SEETHE

Attached: 1566422115708.jpg (179x170, 10K)

The worst ones are those that use gay looking muscular furry cartoons to illustrate their points, shit makes me so mad

post body then

Yikes

Not sure how long you've been here but back in 2011 to about 2013ish you could actually get pretty solid advice. Jow Forums used to be one of the best online forums for fitness in general believe it or not.

don't you encounter problems with deadlifts straight after a leg day?

Post body

Based and truthpilled

Post chicken legs

How do you separate strength and hypertrophy exactly?

I run a business and the "money" and "entrepreneurship" inforgraphics that get posted are 10x worse. It's just pajeets misspelling everything and throwing out garbage contradictory advice.

Kind of old but I'm basically the same size, just been maintaining for a while. 5'11"

Attached: Feb2018-199lbs.jpg (1151x1524, 89K)

If your goals are size/aesthetics and reasonable strength they're fine. But Upper lower as this image suggests IE conjugate method will probably give you better strength results in the long run and still give you the physique you desire.

Depends on how many days you have to train, if you have 5, maybe a brosplit makes more sense. If you have 4, a full body or Upper/lower split would work out better for you.

Personally I prefer full body programs and I've made the greatest strength gains following the conjugate system and similar programs.

I've been doing full body mon/wed/fri for 3 weeks now, I think I'll swap to doing full body every 48.5 hours after reading this thread. Also my arms look really "nice" (for a dyel) already :)

Attached: me no one.jpg (750x716, 66K)

>no timestamp as proof

What am I lookin at here?

Attached: 6EF16382-922A-4A16-9BD0-9EE4B152C304.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

>feel which muscles in my body are devoid of doms
>work those muscles
That's not how DOMS work retard

>getting doms
>lifting for more than a month
Pick one.

>God I miss 8ch
so then go to plebbit fag

Lol wow you're so cool and based. Very good posting, you sure showed him.

Unironically redditors running a joke to the ground.

Attached: 1352578496613.jpg (717x856, 199K)

> mongolian basket weaving forum
It always gets me

This is from february of 2018, I can't go back in time and time stamp a picture senpai.

nice

Attached: yeet2.jpg (567x345, 60K)

Attached: realhumanbeing2.png (400x397, 244K)

You can count it. Your legs won’t though.

Do you really do fullbody? Do you lift for less than a year?

I work out every other day, in the following order:
>Back + biceps
>rest
>Chest + triceps
>rest
>Shoulders and very light leg work (because they became too big for pants and to be aesthetically pleasing with the rest of my body)
>rest / repeat

Attached: berserk spin swing.gif (500x375, 1.96M)

Post body

Listen sweaty, you're on 4channel, not Jow Forums. The alt-right is not welcome here!

Bro you listen to Neutral Milk Hotel or something?

Alright matey.
Note: I also sometimes take 1 extra rest day on top of the first rest day, to deal with stuff in life - not out of laziness.

Attached: image2.jpg (640x717, 381K)

Welp, you look great actually
How much do you weigh?

thank you user. 72 kg at 175 cm.

Are you fucking faggot retards defending brosplits now? We started calling them brosplits because you have to be a fuckwit to actually use a program like that. Jesus Christ the state of this board.

Attached: 1565779456929.jpg (378x545, 23K)

Too bad your filipino church group got got.

I love how guys who are natty think they can specify their training for “growth” and “strength” just by doing 3 more reps to a set.

Newsflash retards. Any natty who says they’re training for hypertrophy has been lifting for less than a year.

Why can’t you guys get this shit through your skulls. When you’re natty, STRENGTH = SIZE

Im not on the kind of drugs thatd make me recover enough to train that way

Im sorry about your genetics and hips :(

I hate the faggot who makes these of course capeshit is involved

Attached: Numale Capeshit.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

>complaining about jokes on a Ukranian kvass fermentation emporium

Based

unironically the only people who think he looks like shit are fat "powerlifters."

Attached: choina.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

dis u?

Attached: Clown.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Get a haircut

not for a while. I look great in a hyc, but I want to try shoulderlong hair.

I'm not! :) Everyone has bad and good things about them, I appreciate my good ones instead of focusing on the bad ones.