The skinnyfat arabs are lifting their shirts and showing each other their “abs”

>the skinnyfat arabs are lifting their shirts and showing each other their “abs”
why are they literally all like this?

Attached: 167D414E-1164-4924-AF86-C91938E5B830.jpg (265x265, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Group of shitskins crowd around the bench every fucking Monday.
>Proceed to bench ~65-85 lbs. for 8 half reps.
>Never improve.

Man you should just go up to them and ask to use the bench, if you’re decent sized they’ll probably fuck off or at least speed up. Fuck these kids man.

Indians do the same shit in my gym
All of them "work out" in groups with cutoff shirts and no muscles
And they kind of smell

just kind of eh, nah they smell like a fucking garbage barge they fucking hate hygiene for some reason

There are four benches, they just hog one. Still doesn’t stop me from getting triggered though due to the smell, generic hype, and utter disgust at them being content with lifting bitch weights.

I never get too close to get a good smell
I think something in their diet causes that stink as well

I constantly reek of garlic so I work in and stenchmog them then proceed to rep 275

I'm not jealous that they have friends.

You are an American hero
Thank you for your service user

I make this same face when I cum am I going to become a psychopath because of this ?

Indian food has a lot of onion (actual onion, not the wordfilter) and cumin in it, which can have an effect on odor. It may have more to do with the fact that those sorts of foods being cooked often where they live would soak them in the scent of those ingredients. I've known a lot of Indian dudes who live on their own and have more Americanized diets who don't smell any different from most other people, and it's probably because they aren't in a living situation where those foods are being cooked as often.

That being said, Indian food is still fucking delicious, but I wouldn't want to spend all my time in a place where it's being cooked.

Attached: indian-food-640.jpg (640x421, 101K)

What is the average IQ in the nation of India? - Quora

quora.com What-is-the-average-IQ-in-the-nation-of-India
Mar 27, 2019 - Studies state that the Indian population as a whole (note that it is AVERAGE) has low IQ of 82. An IQ of 82 is borderline mentally retarded.

A lot of them don't wear deoderant. My old manager was this pretty cute Indian chick.. she didn't wear deoderant though and reeked of spicy BO. Still would smash though ofc.

That’s actually the major criticism of it. It tastes good but smells like shit.

that is kind of misleading because of how many indians are incredibly poor and malnourished. In the west you aren't getting the sub-80 iq poos, they're all in slums in india

The smell can definitely get overwhelming, but you better fucking believe that if I smell me some tandoori or vindaloo, my mouth is gonna water like a motherfucker. Indian food is one of my weaknesses. I need to find a new good Indian place to have as a cheat meal location since my favorite spot closed a little while back.

no matter that, whats more important that you are simply showing vanity with your post. work on that.

>Kinda smell
Nah all the ones ive come across reek of that nasty BO stank that poos have

>make thread about arabs
>get retards talking about the other, non-explosive kind of brownies
Never change, Jow Forums.

>stenchmog them

Attached: 1556323838633.jpg (491x404, 34K)

I’m CUMIN

Bump

Because they just are abs

Attached: buff Carlos.jpg (630x447, 32K)

Be grateful they don't show their bombs

>Chad arab:
>exclusively eats carbs for high energy lifestyle
>show off abs even though he's skinny fat
>never done a deadlift
>doesn't even know what a barbell is
>doesn't use deodorant

>Virgin whiteoid
>Finally cuts down to 15% fat after having starved himself for years on end
>afraid of posting body even though he's been cutting for months and plateaued with all his lifts
> takes a shower inbetween sets to avoid anh body odor
>uses deodorant and antiperspirant every morning to smell like the women he can't attract