Is weed Jow Forums bros? i used to think it could be good for lifting because i'd get a good pump while high...

is weed Jow Forums bros? i used to think it could be good for lifting because i'd get a good pump while high, but looking at what it's done to an athlete like nick diaz i'm not so sure

youtube.com/watch?v=576-gXpNRZ8

Attached: nickdiaz.png (675x455, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdmag.com/medical-news/is-there-a-link-between-low-testosterone-and-chronic-marijuana-useandrwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weed fucks with your hormones and reduces testosterone

does it really? does it have even positive benefits at all?

this guy doesn't do drugs and he still looks amazing even though he's old, is that why?

Attached: NATTY GOAT.jpg (480x360, 29K)

if you like blasting yourself with estrogen, go right ahead

>no calories
>helps with bulking
>helps with soreness

I don't smoke weed but you could do worse to yourself.

Weed is against christian values.

I lift for jesus, not the devil.

Attached: buffjesus.png (484x686, 474K)

Too many puritans here

makes me lazy and tired. my lifts go down too. doesn't affect everyone the same way but it's not good for me. really like it though.

Sad to see Nick like that.. he's unironically my main fitness motivation.
Btw he's not wrong about Nate having the best MMA skillset in the UFC. Used to be GSP, mighty mouse, and TJ.
There really isn't someone as well rounded anymore, although I gotta rewatch that Colby tape, because nobody embarrassed Robert Glenn Lawler like that since Nick Diaz, and that was like 15 years ago.
Oh, and also Tony. Champ shit only ™

Attached: diaz_and_kron.jpg (1080x1132, 204K)

Lol wtf no evidence. Im sure Booze hurts way more

If jones wasnt a diluted faggot I would say him. He genuinely has an amazing repertoire but obv. A cheating faggot.

didn't jesus smoke weed?

nates a journeyman, its where he lives. his boxing is sloppy and he rarely finishes opponents. i love the diaz brothers but peak nick was like super saiyan nate and he still got dabbed on by GSP so hard he's having paranoid delusions about it a decade later claiming GSP didn't make weight, took steroids, and got his team to poison nicks IV before the fight.

Lmao I agree 100%.
I'd put money he still has nightmares about that GSP fight.

guaranteed, he gets high every night swinging his nun chucks thinking about how he'd slap GSP harder next time....next time.......next.....time.............

kek @ these skinnyfat vegan onions boys with bitch tits

It cures cancer and cleans your lungs, you dumb fundie.

is that all it does though? i mean just look at nick man....he looks fucked up.....

Post body

its better than this pasty beaners thats for sure, just look at this swollen ass face he's fucked right up. classic dopehead look

Nate’s never had a good body but Kron does

kron isn't a dopehead

Yeah he is

mdmag.com/medical-news/is-there-a-link-between-low-testosterone-and-chronic-marijuana-useandrwe

"Some studies have found that frequent marijuana use leads to dramatic reductions in testosterone and, thus, to ancillary problems ranging from weight gain to infertility. Others have found no impact."

He was never separated from his father (God)
So he never needed any earthly pleasures

how well do you think he would do in a fight with nick diaz

STONER DYELS BTFO

okay but were they good studies or poopoo studies