>start deadlifting
>hit a PR
>feel a bit dizzy and nauseous but continue workout anyway
>have to stop halfway through my benches because my head is spinning like crazy
>almost pass out in the bathroom
>somehow crawl home and into bed
>try to sleep it off
>vomit blood a few hours later
I'm in the ER right now waiting for my blood test results. I passed out in the uber for like two seconds and my hands curled up into fists and I couldn't straighten them.
If I go ahead and fucking die it's on your hands

Attached: 1565060347828.jpg (482x482, 13K)

>If I go ahead and fucking die it's on your hands
And Jow Forums should get a medal for helping weed out the weak.

lmao
imagine that

Jow Forums poster actually lifted weights. This is what happened to his stomach.

Attached: 1565860955675.jpg (1242x952, 1.11M)

thats DOMS for ya

They said my blood and chest xray were fine and I just vomited blood because I vomited too hard and tore my esophagus.
Should I get a medal for weeding out the weak if I become the strong?
What's that

user, presenting to the manlet pit in a state of being mogged, was experiencing shame after using the smith machine for 3 hours

>doctors said he's not going to make it

Kek

>I passed out in the uber
Do Americans really Über to the ER?

$10 for an uber or $5000 for an ambulance, such is the cost of freedom

Don't mind me. Just a polfag passing by to laugh at you.
Also, daily reminder you'll always be an amerilard.

Attached: 1494168748519.png (1000x1000, 195K)

Yeah this

based

i open carry you europoor. i have free speech while you got v& for indecent exposure on twitter

stop being a butthurt europoor

Lifting weights is KILLING YOU! (and you're lucky I didn't get to you first)

oi m8 youze got a permit for that internet shittalking?

fuck off europoor

No fucking way lol. I thought being in britbongistan was bad but god damn

>open carry
What are you going to do, shoot me? For meanie weanie wordies? Awww, wittwe babbie can't handle wandle meanie weanie wordies. It's ok, wittwe babbie, we'll let you play with the adults this time.

>murrican thinking he actually has more 'freedom' than europoors
kek
we can all cherry pick what each country has more or less of, but the reality is that most governments have authoritarian behaviour in some way

Make sure to pre-call an uber for when you accidentally shoot yourself pulling the gun out of your pocket, lardass.

>my hands curled up into fists and I couldn't straighten them.
Classic panic attack symptoms

Ambulance driver in socialized country here. OP did the correct thing, if you can walk you should get a cab.

How'd you type this if you can't uncurl your fists?

You shouldn't blame Jow Forums for your autism. When you feel a pain or an abnormal discomfort in your body you have to always stop your work-out immediately. Delaying it of 1-2 days to rest won't affect your gains.

Attached: 1536566588097.jpg (960x640, 264K)

Good work nigga

Attached: 1537191599665.jpg (404x267, 28K)

topkek

What was the DL PR?

>what is Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
user, please do a little more research. Go watch every Scooby video or something.

>Can't straighten out fists

How did you type this, did you punch your phone?

Weakling

>believing anything on Swedish surströmming history forum
user I...

And you fucks claim you're not 3rd world

Not every european country is shithole britbong, mutt.

That doesn't sound lifting related lmao.

You probably have a brain tumor or something

probably a nutritional or hydration dig, either that or you weren't properly rested and didn't listen to your body

this is your problem, now you have experience with your limit, now you must act around it and push it

you can't push your limit from a nice comfy comfort zone or you aren't really doing anything, your body may get stronger but your mind and will remain weak, and whats the point of a strong body with no will to use it.

I'm ausfag with no private health insurance because I'm young and it's a waste of money at this point. Why would I pay over $700 per year for ambulance and private hospital cover when I can just call a $25 uber and go to the free public hospital? When I'm old sure I'll sign up because there will be more of a threat that I get a fucking brain aneurysm or something.
Yeah that's what they said as well. It amazes me that my body can just do this to itself for no fucking reason other than feeling a bit anxious. It started in the car where I probably didn't get enough oxygen or something and then the psychological aspect just made it spiral out of control. I was trying to control my breaths but apparently failed.
I was already in the hospital bed with an IV drip when I typed this, I calmed down
No pain no gain brah
Not telling because you guys will laugh at me
No mate, it wasn't that. I was dehydrated from my viral infection/protein shits I was bloated bloated, and I was up for 17 hours before the workout. My previous workout was on tuesday, that's why I was so bent on going today despite it being an obviously bad decision
>probably a nutritional or hydration dig
That's what the doctors told me. I should have respected dehydration caused by diarrhoea but I thought it was just the milk and I didn't realise it could get so bad so quickly. I sometimes get the shits from milk although like 80% of the time I'm fine.

heh, i might as well be a doctor then

Dependant on the state you live in, you may be paying for ambulance cover in your electricity bill. Which state are you in user?

Jesus all this anal pain from a simple comment, nice job ameribro

WA. I've never heard of this shit, I'm with synergy and I'm pretty sure their promo page didn't mention anything like that.

So WA is the only state in AU that has to actually get ambulance cover with private health. In QLD, NSW & VIC it's taken out of fees paid to your electricity provider and SA pays a yearly fee or when they use an ambo.

Sorry user.

Why are you deadlifting before you bench? Fucking deserve what you got m8

>be europoor
>suffer headinjury
>go to hospital with a top neurological division
>stay in my single bed room with 3 meals a day for a weekend
>get mri done
>results come back as just a severe concussion and i am released
>keep paying my 80€ a month for health insurance

But lmao refugees amirite lolol

Alright, you're probably going to be fine, but likely afraid to get back to the gym without a different regimen/diet. That's good because, yes, SS+GOMAD is a retarded fucking meme and will just make you fat and ugly.

Do Phrak's Greyskull LP. Eat clean, don't do gomad. Cardio on rest days, then take one day off completely (so lift, cardio, lift, cardio, lift, cardio, rest). Never listen to Jow Forums after this post right here, unironically use reddit as a resource for fitness because this board is legit only good for shitposting.

It got me great gains. SS + GOMAD is not going to kill you

Why the electricity provider specifically? How much extra does it add to your power bill? Also I'm pretty sure you can get emergency only ambulance cover for like $70 a year I just can't be fucked getting it.
>Do Phrak's Greyskull LP
This looks pretty good and I was already adding an amrap set at the end of my exercises. And it definitely looks like the deadlift is getting too heavy to do every single workout.
Also I wasn't strictly doing gomad, more like a liter and a half of milk a day so technically less than half a gallon of milk. Bulknutrients fucked up my whey order and sent me an unflavoured pack so I just make it into a milkshake with fruits and like 500ml of milk because it doesn't taste very good on its own.

>cant straighten my hands
>posts on Jow Forums
Why even bother with this shit larp faggot

lel

fucking lost it

Attached: 1553548753983.jpg (220x230, 8K)