i think i'm gonna have to start roiding

Attached: 86868818.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Watch your form and make an appointment with a physician

Drink water retard

>acid reflux
Lose weight fatass

dont need to lose weight, have a BMI of 18.6

Gain weight skelly

nah i'm not going to take orders from some self important retard giving directives to people online

put a bullet through your thick skull amergigoblinclapper

Insecure much?

Attached: 1449927694408.jpg (500x500, 25K)

age?
if older than 50 go TRT

>tfw insomnia
stop sitting in front of the computer all night
>tfw foot cramps
>tfw acid reflux
stop being an oldfag
>tfw headaches
stop sitting in front of the computer all day
>tfw sinusitis
stop sitting inside all day
>tfw back pain
stop sitting

tldr: step outside

Attached: roosebolton.jpg (455x684, 122K)

Go to bed earlier and turn off screens before bed spend less time online.

Start getting more water in and salts and potassium help stop cramp, large sudden intakes of sugar can cause it.

The headaches are probably a nice combination of lack of sleep and dehydration and their must be an element of poor diet also contributing to the acid reflux high sugar intake and fatty food? You can definitely go.to the doctor about your sinusitis and acid reflux and get easy medication.

Back pain is probably sitting too much and not isolating glutes hamstrings and core enough in training. Either way don't know how you are training with all these other problems.

Sort your fucking sleep out first, stop letting all these problems pile up and start addressing them. Roids won't help you with any of these issues.

Potassium deficiency causes all those.

>tfw tourettes

Attached: AB09E438-94F3-4630-962A-99AEFE1B26D0.jpg (1280x1024, 126K)

Be careful with proton pump inhibitors, they can stop you from absorbing minerals. Try a decent probiotic for three months or so, worked for me.

>Stretchies immediately after waking
>Walk 4.4-6.6 miles every day
>Lift Mon/Wed/Fri
>Physically active job
>Stand while playing vidya, farmer's carry between MP rounds
>mfw

Attached: A6A62110-6DBA-4962-8DC1-C2920D30A41E.jpg (244x206, 5K)

I’ve been for 48 hours on meth, OP.

I’m gonn catch some nice Zzz’s then hit the gym.

>thinking roids will make this better and not worse
lmao

>tfw insomnia too
>tfw foot cramps too
>tfw giant fucking migraines every day
>tfw twitching eyelid
>tfw crippling anxiety
>tfw still making huge gains

Get your head outta your ass

drink water, do nofap

How do you like standing while gaming? I'm unable to have a standing desk at work since I'm forced to use what the company has provided, but I've been thinking about getting one for home. Sounds pretty based, desu.

Just COOOOM bro

Not the guy you're responding to, but I would suggest getting an easily adjustable one. You aren't going to want to stand all the time. This will require you to be disciplined about it and not just always using it in the sitting position. I have one at work and have a routine that I strictly follow. Basically 90 minutes sitting 90 minutes standing through out the day. Definitely helped my back and posture a ton.

What he saidThe theme of life is moderation, and I don't make a habit of standing 100% of the time.
If you start to feel like you're standing, that's a good point to start sitting, and vice versa.
The idea is to not strain your body unnecessarily. Sitting strains the upper body, and standing the lower, both assuming your posture is decent by default. If your posture is poor then nothing's going to do you any favors except adjusting it.
in regards to standing having a direct impact on vidya, it really doesn't, not for me anyway. It doesn't seem to improve or detract from the experience.
Honestly it was born from not having a proper setup for my television and having to put on top of some giant, old entertainment cabinet made for CRTVs as opposed to the 24" slot made for the television.
Just kinda got addicted to it. Found it made me more active and like the aforementioned lets me do mild training inbetween rounds of whatever game I'm playing.
Can't play slower paced RPGs or anything, though. I'll start breathing manually and feeling my legs existing.