ANTI-AGEING

ITT: We discuss anti-ageing maxxxxing tips.

>don't eat processed foods
>drink plenty of water
>sleepmaxxxx
>sunscreen whenever you're going out
>teethwhitening/veneermaxxxing
>jaw implants/mewmaxxxing
>botoxmaxxxing

What have I missed?

Attached: Bloat.jpg (640x640, 36K)

youre an idiot. only sunscreen and water ones are accurate

>never any drugs, even beer
>stay fit
>eat healthy
>sleep enough
>stress management
>regular screenings
>use new medical treatments as they become public

>fap everyday to prevent prostate cancer
>eat atleast 5 meals a day to keep ur body nourished

I barely drink any water; does it really make a difference?

how is sleepmaxxxing not valid

retard faggot

enjoy shitty skin

Based Bosnian bloatlord.

>don't eat processed foods
>drink plenty of water
>sleepmaxxxx
All good, though only sleep as much as your body naturally needs, don’t force it
>sunscreen whenever you're going out
Unnecessary unless you live somewhere very sunny, absorbing all that shit from the sunscreen is worse than the UV rays, and you need some sunlight anyways
>teethwhitening/veneermaxxxing
Makes you look better but doesn’t really affect ageing
>jaw implants/mewmaxxxing
>botoxmaxxxing
Absolute dogshit, will make you age much more poorly
This, except for the new medical treatments, lets someone else do it for a while instead of jumping on every experimental drug being researched

Additional:
>be 10-12% bodyfat if male
>don’t be too muscular (extra weight is harder on your heart)
>work out regularly to keep bone density, cardiovascular health, tendon strength etc
>avoid very heavy lifts that fuck up your joints
>restrict calories as much as possible, this is proven to prolong life
>consider TRT, hgh and all that when ageing to keep youthful hormonal profile, but don’t go over that level
>possibly new drugs coming out, gotta wait a bit for that
Not saying that that’s what you should do, but it’s good for ageing better

Attached: 5B1A97CE-30B9-4F09-9254-AE067EB18144.jpg (695x638, 50K)

People who sleep less tend to live longer.
Although it could be interpreted that those who are constantly busy tend to live longer.

Water is literally the lifeblood of all living things. It is legitimately the most essential part of our bodies. How people continue to just completely overlook out body’s need for water is mind boggling.

When you drink a fucking soda, do you think your body’s saying. “Hmm the stuff I really need from this is the carbonation and sugar, ya thats the stuff”? It’s not. It’s saying “god fucking damn it this bloated fucking nigger is infesting literal diluted poison again, let me filter all this shit out of the liquid so that I can get to the actual water part of it”

>restrict calories as much as possible, this is proven to prolong life

Enjoy balding

>Wanting to live long

Is there more cucked way of life? Just passing this existence trying to survive it?

Attached: 1562953465461.png (454x520, 13K)

autophagy

Attached: Interactions-between-mitochondria-cell-death-autophagy-and-inflammation-in-young.png (850x1222, 153K)

That only happens for severe calorie restriction, just eating less might actually be good for balding later, at least in rats it did. To be fair what you eat may actually be a much bigger factor than just eating fewer calories, though it may certainly help, pending further studies
Living longer isn’t even necessarily the primary goal, ageing better is. You can be healthy and fit in your 60s, or be barely able to walk up a flight of stairs at 45, the former is definitely preferable

Agree with the sentiment but really, the body loves the sugar more than the water.

The experts I've heard prefer prolonged fasts (+3 days) every once in a while over constant calorie restriction. Though I think both have shown great results in animal studies.

>rapamycing
>meformin

>NMN

Somewhere around 7-9 hours is optimal. Obviously, this is all based on epidemiology so there are multiple factors that could influence the results. Maybe short sleepers are go-getters, long sleepers have more depression etc. etc.

One of the biggest problem of agexxxxxing is insulin desensivity. It effects your gains, hormones, immune system, and general quality of life. MOTS-c can help with all that, but it can be expensive.

I'm pretty sure hair loss from calorie restriction is temporary.

Eat enough magnesium and copper.
Take cobalt chloride.

So what teeth whitening products do you guys recommend?
My teeth aren't horrendous, but I didn't take care of them for a while when I was younger and regret it

Alcohol and drugs are the big ones.

that's what waiting for the treatments to become public is all about.

anyone know about l-deprenyl/Selegiline for brain health/preventing cognitive decline?

too much copper radically increases anxiety

Fasting.

Every organism tested has a roughly 30% increase in lifespan with a 30% reduction in caloric intake. Any more than around 30% and the benefit lessons.

I haven't noticed any increase in anxiety, perhaps even the opposite.

zinc balances copper
I was low on zinc and had too much copper and was a mess, doctor put me on zinc and I felt calmer
if you were low on copper and supplement it the anxiety I felt might be a small high for you
different strokes, Im rambling

What's the zinc/copper ratio?
I take 30mg of zinc before bed every night, but don't take copper.

like 1mg per day for copper but zinc is so much more important because of all the enzymes that use zinc like in your immune system and other stuff
i wouldn't worry about copper personally

I'm considering just getting a copper water bottle for when I go to the gym for that passive copper intake.

there's copper cookware too, but make your own choice