Why can't meatcucks win a debate with him?

Why can't meatcucks win a debate with him?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Ssj0AYumQY
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170109162333.htm
youtu.be/2TNMoQTLGFs
youtu.be/0rLUULAH7ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sv3rige did

Why don't you use a more recent pic?

Attached: IMG_20190824_002102.jpg (1440x761, 504K)

This retard is the pinnacle of retardation and proof that race mixing produces defective children.
All his debates are about meta analysis done 12 years ago with questionable subjects. And dont forget the "you commited x falacy therefore your argument is invalid".

sv3rige absolutely rekt him

Can't stand the guy but unironically looks better in this pic

no

Why would you debate a legit psycho? If you won he'd probably stab you with one of his hundreds of shitty gas station knifes.

sv3rige did, and won.

psycho vs psycho.

Sv3rige won in regards to vegan diet being the most complete and best diet but he still couldn't prove that humans need animal products to survive as those vitamins that you can't get from usual vegan food can be extracted from plants

Humans have canine teeth.

Debate won.

We also have an appendix

youtu.be/-Ssj0AYumQY

fifteeehn noootriens

because he's so retarded he cut off his balls

"The human appendix, a narrow pouch that projects off the cecum in the digestive system, has a notorious reputation for its tendency to become inflamed (appendicitis), often resulting in surgical removal. Although it is widely viewed as a vestigial organ with little known function, recent research suggests that the appendix may serve an important purpose. In particular, it may serve as a reservoir for beneficial gut bacteria."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170109162333.htm

You gotta set the standards for the debate properly. For example, "the vegan diet is the most complete and best diet" is a stupid starting point for a vegan to choose, since it's demonstrably wrong, and they'd be better off defending the far more plausible position "a vegan diet when properly planned and supplemented is sufficiently good to meet human needs".

I hope you're trolling.

Attached: appeal to nature.jpg (545x225, 27K)

The dude speaks 4 languages give him a break

(a) high school drop out(video still on his channel)( plus no additional training there after )
(b) vlogs constantly about suicidal depression and and chronic gas and bloating
(c) persistent episodes of brain fog
(d) looks like a king of dyels

Not gonna make if you actually follow a real life gains goblin

Attached: 1565312006870s.jpg (250x227, 10K)

appealing to nature isn't a fallacy.

hehe. thanks for watching.

His favourite anti-cholesterol study doesn't even show a correlation between it and mortality either... He doesn't know that because he's an illiterate high school drop out.

>also race mixing is pretty degenerative
>its typically high risk selection for people who would've never have reproduced within their own race
>such a confounder indicates the people to often to be of poor genetic stock

I have no idea who that is but I’m guessing it’s because he only dates retards like your Dawkins, your Crowders, etc

Debates*

he only debates retards

>appealing to nature isn't a fallacy.
Except it literally is you fucking retard. It's one thing to say that "our biology is such that we need certain nutrients and these cannot be obtained on a vegan diet, even with supplements and careful planning" and then showing evidience for these claims. That would be a valid argument. It's another thing to go "canine teeth lmao" which is just stupid and makes you sound like a vegan trying to make omnivores look bad.

Be a good goy and eat your plants.

Attached: e71.png (274x290, 11K)

Beneficial gut bacteria designed to thrive on plant fibre

he hasnt won a single debate ever, anyone whos reasonably aware of how to hold a constructive discussion around any topic/subject knows how hes just a dumb edgelord whos using ad hominem and repeating himself about links or responds in a similar way of "so what youre saying is" and try his best to intentionally either minimizing the point or switch focus away from the main issue of what the person was trying to address in the first place in order to just simply feel like hes the one whos the most "correct" no matter how it makes the other participants in the discussion not even seem like theyre in the wrong either since hes just trying to lift the focus away from the topic.

hes the type of guy who sits on game forums too much and act like some fedora wearing pseudo-intellectual online with some12 year olds

as someone whos lived in sweden all my life, ive noticed how americans/foreigners online is afraid or see it as an unwritten rule to avoid differences in opinions, political debates or similar, most of them seem like the type of people whos become familiar to follow whatever those of higher social status says and keep their mouths shut despite if they might have some really good feedback to point the goal in a more efficient approach.

whats so absurd to me is how people dont even notice these things that hes doing is almost frightening.

In Sweden, people value eachothers personal thoughts, opinions, feedback and ideas if theyre trying to be constructive and polite about having a desire to change something if its wanted or needed as long as you dont come out as someone trying to seem like a smug prick that needs attentional and approval for something.

heres a posterboy fedora edgelord pseudo-intellectual
> Became vegan
> Intentionally acting like hes above others
> Expresses himself about his life in solitude
> Got vasectomy
> Got a feminist gf who dont do anything for him
> Seem genuinely unhappy
> Neckbeard
> Patchy beard

Attached: 3sw.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

same threads over and over, same debunked arguments over and over
ask yourself why these people are so desperate to get you to turn vegan?

Excuse me user but he already got DESTROYED in a debate by destiny.

Attached: destiny-lol-2-590x334.jpg (590x334, 22K)

What is this fucking vegan kikery again?

Fuck off.

He got destiny to admit that he has no problems with skinning mentally handicapped people alive in order for him to remain logically consistent. Pretty sure vg won that debate

I heavily disagree, I watched Destinys stream right after and everyone in twitch chat agreed that he wiped the floor with VG.

>ask yourself why these people are so desperate to get you to turn vegan?
Gee i sure wonder why

Attached: gestcrate2_300_1.jpg (486x280, 63K)

Killing animals is natural. I've euthanized many fatally injured birds with a shovel and my bare hands and it feels great. The same reason yours or my dog would kill a bird.

What's your point?

Attached: 87321324346534.jpg (1200x675, 382K)

The animals we eat should be treated better, I agree, but that is not an argument against eating meat.

My two cats go outside and kill a bird, mouse, fish or something else literally every single week. why do vegans act like it is a bad thing ?

Do vegans feed their pet cats meat?

theres always going to be nasty workplaces/businesses and not just the meat market, do you expect to change anything by going vegan ?

meat consumption will always be the same, theyll always keep getting butchered in the exact same amounts and excess will be fed to animals or theyll just become spoiled food.

usually theyll end up being bought once theyre closing into the expiration date after getting stamped with a 50% discount.

you dont want to be political about it where you can actually change something at all, you just awant approval and attention.

and sharp teeth designed to rip flesh

twitch chat will always fucking agree with destiny no matter what

Because God made cows, fish & chicken for us to eat, PERIOD. There's nothing to debate.

Attached: Yummy-Chicken-Fajitas.jpg (550x825, 527K)

>unironically watching streamers
>unironically following destiny
Zoomers are a punishment for ours sins.

>I heavily disagree, I watched Destinys stream
end it lad

>they have never seen destinys streams

dude does more than just play games guys, he has many debates about various topics and is a highly intelligent person. better to watch him than watch TV.

>I watched Destinys stream right after

Attached: 1566398292549.jpg (720x757, 51K)

Just admit you're too young to post here

you legitimately think the reason vegans never shut up is actually because of treatment of farm animals? They may have personally gone vegan for that reason but I guarantee you 75% of vegans arguing with omnivores just want to feel smarter and right. Vegans get off on shaming omnivores, I think most could give a fuck if they actually convert anyone. MOST.

Attached: 1551299670836.jpg (526x423, 20K)

If you like house pets like cats and dogs, it is impossible to win a logical argument against a vegan. I've just accepted that I irrationally hate people who hurt certain animals while eating chickens daily.

I agree, the best thing is to just simply ignore them since theyre feeling more fulfilled with themselves and their lives with the attention and approval of others that theyre decent citizens thats "saving the problem" or whatever the fuck they believe in.

They dont want to change the meat industry or save anything, total bs! a handful of people or even 10% of the entire population decides to "cut down" on it, no difference made at all.

youll notice that the sales arent as aggressive but then when they start to close in on expiration dates, theyll be on discounts and both naysayers or simply large families or students/unnemployed will buy whatever is on discount to store as much of it as possible in the freezer.

what did the accomplish ? absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1369795654295.jpg (1214x1279, 433K)

Rape is also natural. Guess you wouldn't complain if a nigger raped your sister then, would you?

>muh humane slaughter
this argument is so fucking weak and debunked a million times, do you really wanna go through it again?

Im vegan and I urge others to go vegan because abstaining from animal products is the only way to stop industries from torturing and slaughtering animals. Otherwise I don't give a shit if you eat your own turds
And I don't care if other vegans do it for their own selfish reasons as long as they do the right thing

Attached: img (5).jpg (1543x1360, 74K)

Go shill your fucking trash elsewhere, shitkike.

>>muh humane slaughter
>this argument is so fucking weak and debunked a million times, do you really wanna go through it again?
We are going to keep killing animals, it's what we do. We are a species of killers, the apex predators. But we can do it more humanely without needing to mistreat the animals during their life before they become food.

"lifting the focus away from the topic"

is that you, virgin gains ?

Attached: 1370557640158.jpg (400x400, 107K)

so dumb it hurts reading this, if some eat less, the rest will eat more

price tags drop -> consumption goes up
how hard is it to grasp this logic ?

go play with your blank shooting prick you total retard

Attached: 1369714716633.png (500x632, 283K)

Your argument is dumb as fuck. We have an option to not cause needless suffering and death of sentient beings but we should because... we are species of killers? Are you literally 12?

Analogy to show the inconsistency in your logic is not "lifting the focus away from the topic" if youre that muh meat eating is natural guy

>Your argument is dumb as fuck. We have an option to not cause needless suffering and death of sentient beings but we should because... we are species of killers? Are you literally 12?
We are omnivores and we like to eat meat, which means we have to kill animals. Deal with it, you low test onions slurping emotional little bitch.

the end goal of veganism is not to bankrupt animal industries but to get enough people involved in a movement to grant animals some basic rights, retard

>abstaining from animal products is the only way to stop industries from torturing and slaughtering animals
HOLY FUCK BIGGETS RETARD ON BOARD WE GOT HIM LADS

Do you realize what's gonna happen to all animals in cages when people will stop buying meat?
dead
noone's gonna realise them to live forest you complete idiot, noone got money to keep these animals so they can live free, every useless animal gonna get killed holy fuck

>can be extracted from plants
No they fucking can't, and what you're trying to say is that they can take the precursors found in plants and turn them into an analog in a lab. We already know synthetic shit in our medicine is making us more sick so why the fuck would you think making synthetic nutrients to make up for your moral weakness is any better? Fuck snake.

t. botanist

Why are vegans always so hysterical and emotional? I can just picture some stick insect dweeb raging behind his computer screen, before going to the kitchen for more onions beans.

Beneficial gut bacteria to digest and break down meat and cartleridge* fucking retard.

We also like sex and rape is natural in nature, which means we have legalize rape i guess

This is the biggest irony. If everyone adopted vegsnism, literally billions of animals would have to get killed as it will no longer be economically sustainable to keep them.

why do you sound so scared?

> is there anyone who doesnt want that ?
The knowledge of what you just ate wasnt tortured or lived a misserable or that it ate its own poop before you consumed it?

knowing that what youve been eating was fed properly so that you were eating the most nutritious meat available ?

dude... nobodys going to need to call themselves a vegan for that goal

Actually WE made them for us to eat, by domesticating and farming them.

No, and people have gotten in shitloads of trouble for killing their cats with vegan diets. Vegans are mentally ill people with god complexes.

This is a logical fallacy. There are qualitative differences between "natural" behaviour. We don't socially prohibit killing animals, a natural behaviour, because we are meat eaters and we must eat. Rape has been socially prohibited since the beginning of human societies, for reasons I'm sure I don't need to explain. It's also quite a bizzare statement. How is rape "natural"? The urge and drive for reproduction is natural, but that does not entail rape, but it can. We solve our need to reproduce through various ways, the least of which is rape.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.

Scared of who? Vegan dweebs like you? Lol no, buddy.

If animals were granted rights they couldn't just fucking kill them you morons.
Regardless, how is this even an argument against veganism? The end result will still be that billions of animals will be saved from miserable hell in the future
why are you meatshitters so fucking stupid, like holy shit, i feel like im debating literal sjws

Animals were hunted and killed for food long before we domesticated them. People realised it's more efficient to take control of our food source, instead of going out to find it.

Animals don't have rights. Rights are an imaginary abstraction invented by humans. Rights only exist to the extent that you can enforce the through force and vegan basedbean slurpers aren't going to do shit. Go pop some pills to cover your nutrient deficiency, you're getting more and more emotional with each post. You're losing it.

For the last fucking time WE DONT NEED TO EAT MEAT. All the nutritional elements that humans need can be found in plants. Murder excluding wars has also been prohibited since the beginning of human societies

It's a false equivalency. Yes, we did domestic modern farm animals into the species they are now, for consumption, but we were able to do that because we were actively and successfully hunting them beforehand as well. It's a chicken and egg argument but this faggot is a vegan so he doesn't know shit about chickens or eggs.

lets take a step back on this topic, PLEASE for the love of fuck! just STOP for a second.

ITS NOT THIS BAD, it really isnt!

look, theres always going to be bad businesses, bad work practises and most probably going to be the biggest dangers around countries struck with poverty or poor governments.

im pretty sure that most of the meat coming from ireland and scandinavia were generally treated really well because of our government and general traditional practises thats passed down from generation to generation on how to farm.

Attached: 1369745722644.png (476x530, 285K)

>WE DONT NEED TO EAT MEAT.
Says who?

That's a lie.
I want you to name the nutrients only found in meat that you think you can get from plants, and then I will break down to you exactly why you CANNOT and why producing synthetic analogs in a lab is the exact same thing as eating just the incomplete plant source. There is NO way to completely resolve the dietary deficiencies in a vegan diet.

>We don't socially prohibit killing animals
The West prohibits the consumption of dogs and horses because it isn't seen as "natural". Same with India and cows, and the Middle East and pigs.

nah, assuming we don't blow each other in a nuclear war, granting animals rights is just another step into a new age. Centuries (or hopefully decades) from now people like you will be seen as today slave owners are seen

Your vagina is leaking buddy, you need to put down those chink beans and have a nice bloody steak like a real man.

You are high on extremist politics. People will always eat meat. Vegsnism will always be something for kooks, weirdos, and aging female celebrities that adopt niggers from Africa.

They could tho, i’ve been watching the guy for long enough, he’s pretty based actually, his advices are legit, but if debaters came prepared, they could go around his re-hearsed talking points.

1-about nutrition

Most of the time, the guy is right, but his «meat eater» studies often equate meat-eater and regular americans, because the standard diet includes meat, and the standard american has a shit diet, too much meat and fat.
You can have a healthy diet and still eat some dairy, meat, fish, once in a while, just eat less of eat, and in fact, this would be a healthier diet than a vegan diet, which requires supplements (here you can argue semantics, «are supplements part of a diet or are there, which they are, supplements» a diet that requires supplements, like unnatural doses of a certain protein found in mushrooms, means the diet isn’t complete, see the sv3ringe debate).
Also he can argue that L carnitine, and eating meat in general causes cancer, but again, it depends of quantities, L carnitine is healthy in small doses, and some proteins found in plants can in fact, in high doses, cause cancer too. Not suprinsingly he’d rather focus on the fact that over eating meat causes cancer.
Also, you can be an unhealthy vegan, eating vegan junk food, which he does, so, the nutrition part of the debate can be thrown out the window.

2-ethics

his moral are pretty simple, «what causes harm is bad» but you can catch him at his own game using the simplicity of this.
His holier than thou attitude can be played in a way «well this other vegan gave all their money to animal charities, why didn’t you do the same and instead bought some new 360 go pro? That’s money you could have used to save animals from harm» you can always do more, stop eating meat is a thing, but why stop there ?

1 cow needs 2 acres of grass to sustain itself on for 4 years, at which time it would give enough meat to feed 2 people for an entire year. If you have a rotating cycle of cows on 2 acre lots per 2 people in the US, that's sustainable farming. That's also considering humans eat fish which spawn like crazy and we can easily do better in the fishing industry as well. Still a lot of fucking meat. On 2 acres of land, you can only produce 3 months worth of food for one person over the span of a YEAR. The soil is then depleted and crops have to be rotated to try and amend it so that you can farm the following season. You would need 8 acres of land, rotated yearly, to feed ONE person for ONE year.

8>2
You are suggesting that we QUADRUPLE the amount of land necessary for feeding one person for one year, and by extension, our crops would suffer due to the overt lack of manure and eventually our soils would turn into dust and we would all starve, because you're a weak-brained and poorly moral person.

We prohibit some and allow others. Really depends on the particular culture or religion which underpins the society. But universally, we all kill animals and have done from the beginning of time. We have evolved to adore the taste of juicy, succulent, ravishing yummy meat.
Man I'm going to fry up some bacon and get some extra protein. Vegans always make me hungry for meat.

Vegan Gayns literally threw his back out while taking a shit, his recovery after a working out takes twice as long, he has barely any energy to function, he has constant brain fog and he is depressed as shit.
Watching vegans slowly deteriorate is the best case against eating a plant based diet.

youtu.be/2TNMoQTLGFs
youtu.be/0rLUULAH7ks

Attached: 1566571431218.png (500x508, 55K)

We are meant to eat both plants and animals.
We are literally omnivores. Vegans are retarded and need to shut the fuck up with their gay faggotry.

>the factories are unsanitary and workers are cruel sometimes so let's throw it all out and eat plant-life only

Continue

Morals can’t be summarized in «not causing harm» he got caught in that argument against matt dillahunty, and looked like a fool by admitting eating dead people would be right because it doesn’t cause harm.

That leads to another point, things are moral because of the social contract, he believes that there’s an objective true morality but in real life, it’s not like that. Yes it’s moral to eat dead animals, not dead humans, because if the social contract, ethics can’t be that simple ever.

Literally every single normal person won a debate against him. Are you retarded?

Attached: 20190809_102608.jpg (720x803, 37K)

Yes actually. I unironically support the legalization of rape. Society would be better off.

Supporting animal organization that might benefit animals is not the same as contributing to the torture and death of animals. You can easily go vegan without even dropping any comforts you have in life as there is vegan meat.
About your eating dead human corpse argument, im not vg but yes i think it is morally ok if the person that died gave you his permission to use his body that way beforehand

Pork is delicious and i don't give a flying fuck about the suffering of pigs or cows, checkmate geiboi.

we need to eat meat because only animal products have certain nutrients we need, plants can not provide all the nutrition we need

Lol, compare them with a real canine tooth. This argument is so retarded. We have a much wider and less sharp tooth than canines.

>appealing to nature isn't a fallacy.
>He says as he is on an unnatural device
>He says without giving a definition of natural

What is natural, something that occurs in nature without any involvement of animal? Or is it just human? Is bacteria based corrosion not natural because bacteria did it?

You are so fucking stupid.

>vegan meat.
thats an oxymoron

>(d) looks like a king of dyels
Post body. Also posting you benching 315