Hahaha so true

Hahaha so true

Attached: 20190823_131052.jpg (711x1089, 303K)

I don't have a gym crush because i am a 24 year old kissless virgin and will never have a hot gf so i don't even waste time thinking about it.

why would you post this

this, but I'm 18

This but only ironically.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

18 to and still a virginal? Please tell me you are joking.

its still kind of normal, but time is slipping, i dont think ill make it

I am 26 khv. I had several gym crushes. I noticed they were also crushing on me but I am too autismo. So I really don't see the point.
1 liked me on tinder but I was too autismo and didn't respond.
1 was a hapa that started talking to me after the weight knob on the cable machine caught her shirt and pulled it up to her bra. I was too autismo to keep talking to her and she lost interest after a few weeks
1 cardio bunny always winked and stared at me but I was too autismo and kept hiding in the free weight section.
Still admire these girls from far away tho.

just talk to them dude, they are just stupid women anyways.

>When your gym nemesis walks in at the same time as you do

Attached: 1512862182842.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Gotta outlift him, and hog all the dumbbells

kys

Attached: 1327611381252.gif (384x254, 400K)

imagine lifting for women

>just broke up with hot latina gf with sweet ass
>in gym trying to lift feels away
>there's a lithe little latina thoth with an even better ass than my ex
>I don't know what to do so I just stare at her butt before doing heavy lifts to boost my test.
End my suffering.

Attached: hitlerhope.png (768x602, 584K)

Are you me

There hasn't really been a girl in my gym for a while, desu I'm the weakest person there and I bench 235 for reps, its actually pretty sick and i enjoy looking to improve

Nothing but old ladies (50's) at my gym , im gonna try to bag one, im sure they would love to sugar mama a kissless virgin, plus i hear they're experienced af. Wish me luck by typing Mass Gains!

>when you realise you were never the gym protagonist

Attached: 1547114433523.jpg (882x960, 76K)

based and virginpilled

Not him, but how to talk to her if she's always with her friend or always has earbuds in?
I wanna ask her out so bad.

Going to school soon?

This but 18th birthday was yesterday. One day on this site and now realize my life is already over.

if they are regulars at the gym just start with "hi" when passing them. then upgrade to "hi, hows it going", then "hi, i saw that lift you did, was that a pr?" they are as autistic as you are.

I literally start packing my shit as soon as a roastie shows up. I exclusively work out at 2am when the gym is empty, but sometimes I oversleep on my nap or I eat too late and I have to go at 3:30ish. There's a thot who goes to the gym at around 5 so I always make sure I'm done by then.
I feel such disgust towards women and such an overwhelming sensation of being judged by them that I just can't stand being around one. Also she hogs one of the racks so I can't alternate between squats and dl. She uses one of the bars just to do half rep squats with the bar only, and this weird ass pseudo deadlift where she perma bends over and only moves her legs.
Pisses me off so much.
Also I'm married so I feel no lust towards irl women anymore, only disgust and hatred. Only my wife and anime girls arouse me.
You're borderline children still, something like 50% of guys are virgins at age 18. You can easily get a nice girl with self esteem issues (because the average girl has delusional levels of narcissism and even if they're a 5 and you're a 7 they will think they're settling for you, but a girl with "low self esteem" or "self image problems" will be roughly on the same level as the average guy in terms of perceived self worth)

same, brother

Attached: 1566309109754.jpg (693x443, 21K)

>Also I'm married

sure you are incel

>when your gym crush walks in late at night and youre the only other person there and he walks up to you and asks you to spot him while he does his squat set

Attached: 810F8F13-01C3-4A2E-BB55-C23002645279.jpg (663x663, 105K)

>my schedule and gym crushes schedule just barely intersect
>always try to say hey but she just nods and puts in her headphones
>always with some nerdy faggot
>think he might be her brother or something
>just finished my workout yesterday
>gym crush walks in early
>her school had a half day or something
>offer to spot her on squats
>she reluctantly agrees
>imin.jpg
>little nerd bitch is just standing a few feet away watching me move in and work the magic
>see her struggling with the last rep
>now's my chance
>cop a feel while "supporting her chest"
>totally felt some nip
>she freaks out and starts yelling at me
>storms upstairs and slams her door
WTF Jow Forums you told me getting in shape would help me pick up chicks but my daughter is still as big of a prude ass bitch as she was before.

Attached: 1445010133959.png (604x694, 75K)

based pedo poppa

How did you manage to avoid sex in highschool?

> Not having a crush at every establishment for constant testosterone boost.
Not gonna make it.

How deranged do you have to be to think that every single post mentioning a gf or wife is a larp? Do you honestly think there's not one person here who's married, engaged or just living with a partner? In the real world over 80% of people have a long term partner. Get out of your room more often

Did you think of talking to her instead of doing extra 3x12 curls with 20s?

you and I are alike

Attached: 1552007833493.gif (432x288, 1.97M)

Oh god I'm only 9 months away from this

haha loser
>tfw i only lost mine at 23

>gym crush walks into gym
>eye contact 1000times during session

i wish i could ever chat her up

As a fellow 23 yo virgin, how did you do it? I feel like I have no idea how to get out of this situation

Benzo + hit of meth and move out of town

tinder whores
isnt me

>when you realise you were the villain all along

Attached: bt0sEjN.gif (480x270, 1.22M)

you xould have 10 eggs on women and by not giving frig, leave with 2. its a harsh learning process incel and you gotta take it sooner or later. your 23 years old and still cant sex a women. napoleon vonaparte had sex at 17 and conquered india at 23. you. what even.

please learn english retard, also i am not the virgin i am the dude he replied to

Sodomites get the rope.

fug I tried tinder but I dont have any good pictures. I dont understand how men get pictures of themselves like am I supposed to take pictures all the time of myself like a tinder thot?

yes
eventually a ho will fuck you, just keep trying and wrap your dick
if you are really desperate go on okcupid and fuck an overweight girl

can i have sex if im 5 5? t. incel with bad english

I guess you can always make some topless selfies where you're jacked on tren (we're on fit after all).

>asking a girl out from work
yay or nay? not even in the same department

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

I feel like middle-eastern and Indian manlets have it toughest, but then who knows, maybe you're a super cool dude.

If you already flirt with her and she responds well, then go for it.

i listen to party rock, love memes love to dance. Love to smile, some women get disgust seeing me have fun so i feel shut off most times

so in order to fuck a thot I have to act like a faggot? is that really what all of these guys on tinder do?

I'm not fat but I'm not cut either so it's not like I can just posts an abs pic. I live with my parents so it's incredibly hard to eat well when these stupid fucking boomers do nothing but sstuff their faces everyday

Horrible.
Never fuck your coworkers. Ever.
Legit asking to make your life hell.

you have strong mind

Only if you don't actually do work together. If you work together a lot it's going to bite you in the ass, otherwise you're fine.

How about fucking one of the employees of a customer/client. Asking for a friend

topkek user I totally relate :^)

>when you realize you were not a major character in the gym chronicles plot line

Based >homegym master race poster

Same but 25

Thank God racism is still uncool with normalfags.

If they take that away from me, I'll have nothing left.

Attached: 1547176825758.png (542x616, 34K)

> tfw you still get your own spinoff

Attached: 1524455394363.gif (128x103, 11K)

Stop being an incel, we can all make it. grab your destiny by the balls and create a good life for yourself.

Work hard to be a worthy husband and father.

Its never too late to change for the better.

Be the man you were born to be.

Attached: 67919607_1742258245918241_2343380924596486144_n.jpg (828x597, 27K)

I’m gay and I’m everyones gym crush. Feels good man

I haven't had a crush since I was 18 and got my heart torn to shreds after finally getting the balls to ask out the girl I'd been crushing on since Freshman year. Turned out for the best since she was a 6/10 Indian shitlib and I was a beta fuck. Now, I'm an 8/10 dating another 8/10 and she's a technology writer in Seattle (shithole).

same but 23 and had sex once, its overrated. Girls are a waist of time.

>it's called, the autistic saga

This. Once you reach your mid 20s and are a kissless virgin you stop wanted a waifu and start wanting a daughterfu.

Well said my friend

Attached: hourglass[1].jpg (1050x1050, 142K)

Spoken like a true incel who probably paid a prostitute because he couldn't find a pure 15 year old to fuck

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69K)

I sadly, unironically do this. I always add in some extra abs or something so I can repeatedly catch her staring at me to momentarily boost my ego for 10 minutes before I drive home angry about how I'm too much of a pussy to ever approach her despite her eye-fucking me for months on end

Attached: 1548393411338.jpg (252x212, 20K)

55 and going strong

Once I turned 40 I gave up. I’m beyond
“giving up” at this point now: I’ve utterly transcended the idea of relationships. This is the state you want to get to.

Attached: 15217BD7-EA27-410A-934E-A1D5AB140E5E.gif (480x480, 32K)

I've been 18 for 13 days I haven't has secks since last year

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-182303.png (2960x1440, 1.84M)

Grab some rubber gloves from the store and fuck a prostitute behind the dumpster I'm sure he'll give you a first time buyers discount

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-180622.png (2960x1440, 1.23M)

Ahahahaha

That was beautiful. We need more of this quality content around here.

>Once you reach your mid 20s and are a kissless virgin you stop wanted a waifu and start wanting a daughterfu.
>only 21
>already thinking like this
i can still get a gf, r-right?

Attached: 1542149881224.png (645x773, 27K)

>so in order to fuck a thot I have to act like a faggot? is that really what all of these guys on tinder do?

Literally yes. Take some selfies, get comfortable with it and figure out your "good side" so to speak. You'll find certain angles that make you look better and angles that make you look worse. Try to get pictures in groups with your friends and hit your good angles in those pictures. There is actually a science behind the shallowness.

Ever notice how many girls seem to be able to just "hit" a pose as soon as they know a picture is coming? It's because they have practice. They know what angles look goid and which ones look bad and they lean into it. Figure it out for yourself and get that dick wet dudey.

Based diaposter

If you are somehow a chad you might be able to get a daughter-wife. But in reality you will never have a girlfriend now. You will probably have to marry some divorced roastie with a little girl you can make your own, or just end up being the cool uncle who plays with his little cousins and niece's alot. At worst you will have to settle for a cat or a puppy to love.

How are you married with that incel mindset?

I have to call bullshit because it's fucking impossible

how many guys are still virgins at 25. How do you even meet a virgin GF after you are done school? How do you meet a girl at all? Any girl who uses a dating site like tinder clearly has high standards as they are shopping for a mate.

Jesus..

This but I'll be 29 in a month. I've had plenty of time to numb myself to the yearning for a gf, I'm not even mad about it anymore. Take the asceticpill, incels, before you snap and commit a terrorist attack.

>calling other people incels
>namefags and calls himself an incel

Attached: 1565312458138.jpg (672x468, 35K)

This. wizchan figured out "just be yourself" means just stop being wierd. Normies can not comprehend that you are phenomenologically distinct. They think you look and act different from how normal people are on purpose.

"What great philosopher up to now has been married? Heraclitus, Plato, Descartes, Spinoza, Leibtniz, Kant, Schopenhauer?? None of these got married. What`s more, we cannot even imagine them married. A married philosopher belongs in a comedy, that`s my principle. And Socrates, the exception, the malicious Socrates, it appears, got married ironically to demonstrate this very principle."

lmao are there really people under 30 who browse this decrepit old site? the fuck are you doing idiots. you're basically still using geocities \\hahaha lll your peers are using TikTok and snaperchat getting laid and you're here protecting your virginity on this dying face-book mom tier site\hahahahahahahahaahhhhhhhh

hahahaha holy shit its like buuying a SA acccount in 2015 why the fuck hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahh newbies i swear

Attached: 1558501351984.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

>Work hard to be a worthy husband and father.
lmao at this facebook tier inspiraitonal shit. how fuckign cringe cna one dumb nigger be

Honestly this is beyond based. My first thought was COPE. But if you think about it this is the ultimate white pill for people that complain about being virgins/incels. Once you accept this fact and start living your life without worrying about shit like this, you will find true happiness.

Thanks for the post buddy

These coping platitudes is all failed normalfags have. I swear the Jordan Peterson tier losers are the most neurotic retards around. How can you have your brain hardwired like a normal fag and still manage to fuck up?

Hi, I’m the guy who literally made the meme in OP’s pic. This was inspired by a thot named Francesca who used to work out at a gym I went to in FL circa 2014. Funny to see it all these years later.

Could the whitepill be the antidote we need for inceldom? Why be incel or volcel, when you could be apacel?

Attached: buddha.jpg (504x637, 164K)

>when ur gym crush likes you back

Attached: 1563904451352.png (660x868, 906K)

Have sex

>So what's your story user
>I don't have one

>In the real world over 80% of people have a long term partner
Oh fuck guess it's finally time for me to die.
How is this fair bros ;__;

this, 24 yo khv and im scared if ever do finally get a girl to like me i wont know how or what to do because of inexperience HELP ME PLS GOD