Donating blood in a week

How do I make sure my blood is the best blood?
Board relevant because I have no idea who else to ask

Attached: 1383423841468.png (333x335, 73K)

Good goy

Donate blood to alleviate high blood pressure and reduce red blood cell count

>and reduce red blood cell count
What worries me is I have no idea if that's sarcasm

Attached: 1548621578708.jpg (168x251, 8K)

Care to explain why?

donating blood is one of the healthiest things you can do, read the book "dumping iron"

Check the website and go down the checklist to make sure you qualify. Have you donated before?
The only thing you really need to worry about are your Iron levels. Eat Iron rich foods the rest of the week to get them up. Bring some sugary snacks and drinks for afterwards as well. They also recommend having a ride home just in case you get dizzy.

It all even Out after a few Days. The average Person consume 5 bloog bags per Life, so just do these and be fine.

Drink alot water before donating, like half a gallon. Don't have a Hangover. And eat some red Meat (iron) the Days before. Also don't be sick and don't Plan to Party that Day.

Hereafter how you get your blood to be the best blood; you keep it in your body.

Heres*

Sorry I haven't been responding, forgot about the thread and don't have anything meaningful to say. But thank you for the help
Yous especially, thanks bros!

But the blood god demands that it flows

Attached: 1383423371464.png (403x403, 141K)

Trust the (((blood gods))) then. Speaking as a phlebotomist the advice in the thread is solid for donating

o-negative here, never donated blood and never planning on doing it lmaooooo

Okay I thought the first post was just being a retard, what's all this then about jews? The stuff isn't valuable to me, it regenerates.

why would i donate my blood, which contains extremely personal data about my whole body to some stranger?
its literally myheritage-tier

literally only retarded cuckcattle donate blood

if it was healthy or necessary at all for us to lose blood, we would have a biological function for it

Attached: 1546446319318.png (720x770, 548K)

>donating blood is one of the healthiest things you can do

Attached: washington.jpg (2320x3150, 2.86M)

letting bad blood like it's 800's

dont do it bro, what if u run out of blood??

based and bloodletting for a cure pilled

Who would want your alt-right nazi blood anyway. Why save the lives of people who shit on you

Attached: received_376047429697891.png (960x640, 929K)

Because fuck if you or a relative ends up in the hospital with serious trauma and needs blood to survive. You're fucking retarded. I hope you get shot like the nigger you are by one of your nigger friends and you need blood but it doesn't come and you fucking die.

Attached: despicable you.jpg (640x548, 46K)

Enough people already give blood dumb fuck, one more fat retard donating blood won't change a goddamn thing