Martial Arts

What's the best martial art to learn as a Jow Forumsizen?

Attached: 1547776526002.gif (500x300, 478K)

Hokuto Shinken

Shameful self-bump, I need answers

Monke

Nothing that's practical. Patricians cultivate themselves in things not useful. Learning a practical martial art suggests prole roots- that you might actually live in an unsafe environment where it's frequently necessary to fight to avoid harm

Fag jitsu
Gaykido
Schlickboxing

that's stupid, name a real martial ar-HIDEBUUUUUU

Attached: giphy.gif (320x256, 1.95M)

Martial arts would be pretty useless in such environments anyway

And on that bombshell, turns out it's Bjj, hapkido and wing chun.

>blowjob jitsu

"Get on my back bro, mount me bro, let me put you in crotch guard"
It's gayer than semen stalactites on a handlebar moustache

stand-up:
boxing
muay thai
kickboxing
kung fu (problem is there are too many meme schools out there for this one these days)

Grappling:
Wrestling
Judo
Greco-Roman

Ground Game:
bjj
modern pankration (if you can find a decent place)

try pick one from each general field and do it. If time is a problem then pick 2 from 2 different fields.
If not any of these will do. There will be plenty of fagtantrums and retards who will bitch about what's good and what isn't.
Also all depends on what you want to work and where you want to look like so you'll have to decide for yourself.

>t. the guy that cant look at another guy without his 3 incher getting harder than his life

why would you want to grapple anyone if you can just clock them? just pick boxing, it's the ultimate no-bullshit fighting style

based fpbp

Attached: 1565368598976.jpg (586x960, 33K)

kickboxing's a pretty standard one
if you wanna flip people around pick collegiate wrestling or judo
if you want ground skills go jiu jitsu
basically if you do some form of sparring or live training it's a good martial art

What happens if your shot misses? What happens if a muscle-manlet gets close enough to you that instead of throwing bombs that put the garden gnome back on the front lawn its more like youre trying to knock on a door while he locks you into a chokehold?
Or some chunky fucker tackles you to the ground and youre stuck underneath him?

Honestly though its all up to what you think is best for you. Do what you want.

I may regularly have gay penetrative sex with other men, but at least I don't stoop to "playing" disgusting blowjobjitsu, that utterly degenrate faggotry.

unironically Muay thai. Insane physical demands and grea carryover to agility and damage output.

Weak hands tho

hard to tell, I've been boxing two years before m-t but elbows and backfists are fucking wicked and insanely effective outside training.

By watching a good Dragon Ball movie

Attached: 1470949687521.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Homosex tho

Do muay Thai. Been doing it for 3 years now never looked back. You will learn how to actually fight, and puts you in good stead for most altercations in the street. I originally started it to man up as there isn't an aggressive bone in my body and I've now had 2 amateur fights which I won both of them.

I've tried karate, wing chun, boxing and bjj. Nothing is as fun as doing pads with your mate on days when class isn't on. I'm lucky in that my muay thai gym is a 24 hour gym and has a matted area where you can do pad work as I know most people are restricted by class timetables.

Anyway good luck with your endeavour op

this guy pretty much summed it up. OP listen to this guy.

American Kenpo

fuck off fagboi

Bartitsu is the true gentleman's martial art. Any other fighting style is for savages.

Attached: PORTADA-POR-EL-SAKE-DE-KANO-2.jpg (886x1240, 902K)

>Grabs your arms

Krav Maga

Attached: m0hKKww.jpg (445x482, 37K)