How do I achieve this?

How do I achieve this?

Attached: 1566571365346.jpg (538x611, 108K)

Roids

Only do the upper part of a PPL program on steroids and a caloric surplus

cardio 4x a week
lift 3x a week
hiit x1 a week
no proccessed foods and a gallon of water a day. 1 month of this and you'll make it

Attached: brah.gif (275x428, 944K)

If you zoom in he has bumps on his pubic area probably a std fucking gross

It took fucking 8 years fuck lifting I’m done I’m just gonna do cardio or something and maybe calisthenics

>roids
>for this

hahahah pathetic DYELs

Great size, looking thick. Solid. Tight.
Awesome pic, keep us updated on the progress.

train correctly or/and steroids

is there any real drawback to steroids if you never surpass the natty limit?

Small peepee

you knock on my door and get on your knees

i would understand if it impedes on a growing young mans development, how does it make existing tissue disappear? already a 30yo boomer

Ask+gomad

unironically, do people consider that a great body? and when i say people i actually mean girls, not homosexuals on fit

yes

lower quality erections when you get off them, even with pct it takes time to recover

depends on how much you use and what you use, there are so many different kinds. mild usage has practically no downsides when done correctly

Why did you zoom in?
Pretty sure those are water droplets.

1 month?!

Doesn't affect penis size, but testicles can shrink (and potentially stay like that).

There are risks at many levels, but on the other hand, people trying steroids likely will be much healthier (training, conditioning, eating, and maybe sleeping) than the rest.
Biggest one is hormonal imbalance, and as pointed out depends on what you take, how, etc, how your body reacts, preexisting conditions, etc. You can minimize most of them.

yes

Yeah. But I think a lot more people would think of him highly if we lost some bf% to show off abs. Lotta plebs view ab definition as the surest sign of strength and body quality

my dick grew like 2 cm from test lol

check who are the most popular actors for romantic omedies and what their bodies look like in the romcom, and you'll know wht kind of body women prefer.
For instance hugh jackman gets a lot bigger for his action roles, and slims down for movies targeted at a female audience

literally just do SS and bulk

How old were you when that happened?

kinda muscular lean hairy mode?

bet it was just dick hidden in pubic area lard

Never wear pants

Literally

How short is this guy? I can rest my balls on a countertop and his is completely censoring him.

1x60$ back wax x4weeks

Do a brosplit for like 2 months and you'll have this physique kek.

Have those genetics and then lift

Take YK-11

Literally perfect body imo my bussy can't stop oculating

Attached: bortz_sees_your_dick.png (273x279, 159K)

Regular 20 reps and laps. Also this can perform competition. The vainy muscle people can't gain mass. Have fun being stuck at your size.

manly 7x week

squats
deadlifts

Attached: 42347784-7302-4D1E-BA3B-A75AE88E59A1.jpg (1242x2208, 173K)