I get SO MANY girls staring/smiling at me in public regularly

>I get SO MANY girls staring/smiling at me in public regularly
>Always too autistic to talk to them
What the fuck do I even do? What do I say? How do I even introduce myself?

Attached: 1554764705613.png (658x901, 81K)

Pls guys I need help here

Fuck you I wish I received that kind of attention from women.

What would you do/say if you got said attention?

Same thing with me. My problem is I just don't see anything that I have in common with most women so I just have nothing to talk about. There is only one female person I've ever been able to hold a conversation with and she only sees me as a friend.

Bumpniggershitpisscunt

ok m8, here's my regimen
dont fap for a week in order to build up up test, which in turns creates more confidence within yourself subconsciously.
always dress in clothing that makes you feel like you're a knight in shining armor. (for me its formal attire, and it definitely gets eyeballs on me since it fits my style, aesthetic, posture and attitude toward life)
once you have those, make to sure to keep yourself actively busy doing something with the majority of your time so that you don't appear like a loser when you actually get the #(doesn't even have to be professional)
with these three core foundations you'll have the confidence to naturally do the following to secure a girl's #:
>select an environment to fish (preferably somewhere relatively public, social, and slow-paced)
>scan the environment for women that are attracted toward you and select the one that both appears the most approachable and gets you dick twitching
>prioritize picking a chick in the following order of precedence: shifting or touching of her hair, eye contact, facial smile, licking of the lips, oping posture of her legs, direction faced toward you (directly toward you is considered the most desirable), and other positive bodily languages..
>make your attack to the chick the you sensed is the most receptive given the above order of attaction
>pick a topic of relevancy to your current environment and ask open ended questions for the duration of like 2-5 minutes.
>if the discussion went well, tell her that you have to go somewhere (this is where the shet you have to do to occupy your time comes in) to go (in order to create a sense of urgency) and ask her if she would to like to hangout sometime.
>If she responds yes, ask her for her number, and tell her it was nice talking to her and leave the area shortly thereafter.

t. former incel now ascending to beta (with a thicc gf) on my way toward becoming chad.
a read for some inspiration:

but getting a girls # is the ez part m8, now its up to you to get in her panties (by proving both your manhood and potentiality of fatherhood).

gl with traversing that minefield and dont forgot to inspire other robots. we're all gonna make it so long as we're on and stay on the path of becoming our desired future self.. our inner chad

If you're ugly don't even bother, they're making fun of you

Ever considered they might just be socially polite? That and you might be above average in attention

Be thankful, or you'd have to learn the hard way.

Attached: How women work..jpg (1024x989, 195K)

hahaha just look at him he looks so autistic!!!!

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

This pic fucking kills me...

>>I get SO MANY girls staring/smiling at me in public regularly
Are you delusional? I have a hard time buying this.

I've noticed this happens to me every now and then, but yesterday I had to work on some project with a partner from class (girl) and we sat in a busy part of the school and I was catching way more girls than normal staring at me.

Stop thinking and just go and talk. It's okay if you mess up.

>Autist thinks walking around in formal clothes likes it's the 1800s is gonna help him

Attached: 675.jpg (750x400, 45K)

>Girl smiles at you
>OMG THEY MUST WANT TO FUCK ME!
Yeah, you're autistic alright.

Hey, I'm autistic, and I don't want to be associated with the OP, dude. Leave autism out of this.

this qt fembot caught me lookin on the metro today and smiled at me and i could feel tears welling up instantly. She got off at the same stop as me too hope i see her again today bros

this

OP if you really think "omg she looked at me, this means she wants me to fuck her" then you're pathetic

all this has made me want to go to the craigslist missed connections. every post is like oh my god i missed your smile, i could tell from the step ladder getting into my audi things changed when you saw me look down on you from the street and all i could see was your teeth reflecting the light of my glow onto the cobblestone and your leopard pants were tangy as hell baby, hope to u see cry

it's good stuff, Jow Forums, why don't you go post there? or come post what you find from there.

I don't consider myself very attractive but I have had girls interested in me.
>hurr eye contact does not mean she likes you
I've been asked for my number twice and I know what flirting is.

I always fuck it up too OP.

why don't you whip each other with pussy willows and touch each others dicks instead

Honestly OP you need stop being a faggot. Just stop wasting time masturbating. Stop wasting time playing games. Stop wasting time on this degenerate website. Once you start doing normal things like cleaning up the house, going for a really long walk in the countryside and actually putting an effort into life. It'll make shit way easier and you'll be a lot more confident but until then it's your fault for not being able to talk to them so man the fuck up