Training Program Review

I think I've figured out what to do to get fit. Im a beginner to Jow Forumsness so I read the sticky and I just wanna make sure im not about to put myself in the fucking hospital by autistically adhering to my program without checking to see anything. Yes im here because of the fitness anime, so if your going to call me a weeb than please also help me not make stupid mistakes that will hurt me.
My plan (done early in the morning, finished by 8:30):
>Starting Strength program revisited (linked in the sticky), MWF
>Couch to 5k, Tues/Thurs/Sat
>Rest on sunday for Christ-chan
>Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs with a bunch of meat (not writing the recipe), 1 pint of whole milk, 2 bananas (normal size)
>Lunch: 1 pint of whole milk and a double cheesburger
>Dinner: 1 pint of whole milk and 3 slices of sicilian pizza topped with meatballs.
Dinner can be substituted for something else of nutritional equivalence. This diet puts me at 258g of protein a day, 360g of carbs a day, and 4249 calories a day (eat big get big, right?).

Does this work out (pun intended)? Will this get me the desired result of getting bigger, stronger muscles and less unhealthy, jiggly fat rolls? For reference, im at 27.0 BMI (188lbs, roughly 5ft.10in.) and obviously want that to change.

Attached: __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_ataruman__sample-9e7bffab1bccca70b12d3c817 (850x1196, 149K)

HEH
HEHEHEHEHEH
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: cooming.png (216x261, 71K)

5'10" 188lbs is fat as fuck if you have no muscle, you should slim down before you eat 4000 carbs a day or you'll just look like shit and put too much stress on your knees while doing couch to 5k

your diet is shit, you will get alot of fat lmao

Im not all fat, I have a decent amount of muscle from my fairly active jobs (lots of lifting and moving). I have more fat than I want was my point. Also im not eating 4k carbs a day, im eating 4k calories, which I think is an important difference. And I havent started yet, I plan to start monday.

OHHHHHHHH YEESSSSSSS!!!!!
LALATINAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE ME COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Attached: 1566511523947.png (390x348, 125K)

LALATINA IS FOR-

Yeah I meant to say 4000 calories, that's still a fuck ton. If you want to gain 15lbs of fat in a month go for it though I guess

From the starting strength article linked in the sticky.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (394x70, 5K)

Im pretty sure the purpose of eating that many calories in the first place is because your doing lots of strength training every day. Its not like im eating this much without working out every morning.

That's true if this is your goal body

Attached: file.png (462x611, 574K)

COOMIES

than what would you suggest user. This is the purpose of the thread, so could you suggest a sample diet that would result in less unhealthy fat like you picture?

Stop

This is Jow Forums now, leave while you can friend

Eat 3000 calories not 4000 so you can cut the fat, use your own brain to figure out what to eat it's not rocket science when you can just read the sticky for advice.

>read the sticky
I did, this is what the sticky told me to do. I already showed you the diet advice in the starting strength program. Are you just a shitposter or something?

The SS diet is a meme, especially for a novice. You'll get bigger much quicker, but the lean mass gain won't be much bigger. I wouldn't eat more than 3000 a day if you don't want to inflate. Everything else looks fine.

I KEEP HITTING F5 AND SEEING OP'S PIC AGAIN FUCKING IM

C̴̠͈̘̭̜ͫ̔ͬ̓̽Ỏ͔̎ͯO̡̭̦̹ͤͩO̞̹̰͓̯̰̗͑͐̆ͯ͜O̸̝̜̤͖̰ͭ͌̓̇ͦ͛͠Ơ̼͊̊̃̀̓̄ͯ̃̏͜O̵̢̖͎̬̩̓ͣͬ̾̀Ǒ̶̞͙͚͓̪̺̱̟͈͂̈ͯ̈́̚O̝͖̮͉ͯ̍ͫ̇O̸̟̺͚̳̬̙̭ͣ̒Ô̹̥̬̠̆ͪͧ̀̌͠O͕̪͇̘͙̥̤̞ͫ̓̒͘Ơ̩̠̜͕̠̻̝̠̑̑̽ͭͭO̶̼͇̪͆̇͋ͭ͊ͬ̈́O̶̢͎̙̹͍͓̥͆ͬ̍ͭ͂ͣ͘O̗̬̜̙͎̿͊͡O̯̥͔̓͋̉O̢̘̭̝̩͇̜͇͐̇ͣ̈͑̔Ȍ̤͎̩̜̝̬̥̗̒O̦̹͈̳̤͂̍̎̂̌Ô̗̫̙̥̟̙̔͒ͮ̈̌̆O̼̦̗̪͗̈́͝͠͡O͈̻͎̰̬͇̠͚ͨ̐̀O̡̳̪̝̻̭͌ͫO̥͔̺̎ͯ̾́̐ͤ̕Ơ͎̞͍͑O̢͔͉͔̤̯͌͗̊̓̀͠ͅO̶̱̯̺̝̣͈ͦ͗̿̋̌͒̏̎̔Ŏ̺̪̣̼͖͙̝͈̩̃̽͟͠O͍̜͈̱͇̳̳͈̪ͪ͜O̴̶͎̩̞̜͚͖̳ͣͧ͒ͬͨ͑Ȏ̱̘ͩ͊͆O̰̬͇͓͉̺̪ͮ̈́M̷̷̥̜̺̓̓͛͗͂ͦ́ͅI̴̬̹̰̙̱̯̘͙͚͋N̯͙͎̈ͭͭ̉͋̿͢͡G̡͈̿͗͆͒̒̓͞G͖͙̠̺̗͙̏̆̌͊̚ͅG̷̷̘̝̙͋͗̀Ǧ̝̺̹̤̰̘͊ͤ̆͗̂͝͞͠G̶͈̣̰̞̾̎̐͒̂͜G̨̦̙̺̪͔̩͖̽̍̊ͨ̍̆ͬG̦̙̰̮̳̘̝͛͆ͮG̺̮͓̺̔͗̾͊̕̕G̨͉̦͙͉͓͓͗ͦ̀̌͠G̴̢̭̙͉̺̩̣͈ͬ̉̓̈͆̍̃!̳͕͖̩̼̱̥͗ͫͩ̃ͤ͛̽!̨̥̇̀̊͋ͭ!̵̦̪͙̌ͣ̐!̮͕̻̭̱̣̬́͌ͭͮ!͓̜̤̚!̜̬̦̓̑̋̄̚͝͡!̻̯̓͛̊̓ͫ͌͑̍!̬̼͍̼͖͗̿̐̏ͤ̆̎̄

Attached: cooming3.png (216x261, 6K)

In that case, I should switch dinner? Or do all 3 meals need to be revised heavily? To get 3k instead of 4.2k I could just cut the dinner calorie count in half. Would grilled chicken and rice/carrots/peas with whole milk work better?

No, you are going to get fat. Also the majority of your carb intake is junk carbs. Milk is a meme unless you legit need to bulk, the sugar doesnt justify it unless you can buy the $1/gallon stuff.
Get some chicken thighs, cottage cheese and legumes into your diet. You will quickly grow tired of eating the same thing.
Get into seasonings, both for flavor and health.

B-b-but Darkness tiddies.
I WANT DARKNESS TIDDIES!!!
YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING, YOU PURITAN FUCK!!!

Attached: 20190822_195833.png (451x668, 231K)

IS THAT NEW COOMER OC? FUCK THAT MAKES ME WANNA

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: cooming5.png (216x261, 35K)

How does this sound?
Same breakfast but switch milk for coffee and add peppers to the scrambled eggs, lunch adds peas/carrots/green beans, dinner is seasoned chicken with rice and more veggies or variations therof. I am an autist that has eaten the same exact thing every day for nearly 10 years, I promise you I wont get tired of it. I find comfort in repetition.

maybe eat some vegetables you pathetic meme loving fuck

I’m 5’10” and I dirty bulked from 165 to 185 and all I did was get fat. I really don’t recommend doing that just lean bulk after you cut. I’m 147 now and at the end of the month I’m going to start lean bulking at 2900 cal. You should be aiming for 1lb a week.

Doing gods work user

I was giving your program a look over and here's my thoughts:

- coom

kek coomer meme cracks me up every time

if you just eat a bunch of calories and don't get enough protein all you're going to do is gain fat, if that's your goal then have at it

>188lbs, 5'10

>Lunch: 1 pint of whole milk and a double cheesburger
>Dinner: 1 pint of whole milk and 3 slices of sicilian pizza topped with meatballs.
>4249 calories a day
Fucking lmao this is bait isnt it

Attached: 4c4a56393ea854415ab4c486f4023d0a.png (353x334, 137K)

>I'm here because of the fitness anime
We got another one guys

shant be helping a fucking /a/ weeb
gtfo back to your cartoon board

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
IM FUCKING CUMMIIIIIIING

Attached: 1550831633578.png (629x767, 651K)

Markedly better. Reminder that I am just a fellow autist on an anonymous Chilean sidewalk chalk fresco appreciation forum.
Have you calculated your TDEs?

By his calulations he is wildly above daily necessary protein levels.

>skinny fat-tier stats, even approaching fat-tier
>4249 calories a day, mostly from dirty bulk trash
>wants "less unhealthy, jiggly fat rolls"
are you fucking retarded? why are weeaboos such massive smoothbrains?

Attached: ive-got-your-nose-334707.jpg (610x813, 444K)

wtf is a TDE

>258g of protein a day, 360g of carbs a day, and 4249 calories a day (eat big get big, right?).
And you're trying to cut, of all things.
Drop to 150g of protein, 150g of carbs (up to 200 if you have to with your double training), enough fat to eat that all. Check with cronometer, try to eat all your needed micronutrients too, the pounds will fly off you. And try to eat some fish too.
You won't get as much muscle, but if you want less jiggle you'll have to leave that to your intermediate routine.