Daily reminder

To never tell a girl that you go to the gym.
Lets say you met a female for the first time.
she can tell that you workout so she asked you about it.
And heres the thing- if your body is a 8/10+ the moment you say yes, she will automatically think youre a gym rat.
for the average female getting a nice body will require you to sell your soul and personality for the gym.
even if its not true for some people, imo telling someone you go to the gym wont help you in anyway
the solution is quiet simple:
>>hey user, you look like you workout
>> no bitch, i just have good genetics

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-19-03-31.jpg (1440x1772, 907K)

Yeah, until she wants to facetime you or call you all the time when you're at the gym.
>why aren't you giving me attention user, you're not working out are you?

Go to the toilet, say you're taking a shit at "work"

> no bitch, I just have good genetics
What OP really says:n-no but thanks

You're right though OP. Of someone asks just give them a meme answer.
>Been putting on special lotion at night
>I stretch for 5 minutes before bed
>I do some jumping jacks which is a whole body workout

>get in a relationship
>"user, where do you go everyday and why are you sweating and tired when you get back?"

My gf likes when I go to the gym, especially when I hit a PR. Expects me to film the PR and send it to her.

its funny because no natty will ever look like he works out......I mean even the pic youve posted is on roids....lmao....

Sounds wholesome and controlling

the natty way is to look good in a shirt and look bad without it

Do you seriously get to wear a sweaty gym tanktop to your workplace?
You bring your work clothes to the gym to change into to keep up your facade?
Lmao the delusion.

If you're 5'7 and 145 lbs you won't look like you lift unless you roid

j diont give a fuck about what a bitch thinks

Fer sur B he lives an entirely secret gym life because he jokes that he does Zumba for Jow Forumsness on the first week he met his gf

t. seething dyel

>"Wow, user. You look like you go to the gym"
>"I-I just... eat eggs."
>"Then what are these sweatbands for?"
>"...fags."

Attached: 1531968806737.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Or "haha I just love Zumba!"

tell her to fuck off since you're busy and she will want you even more faggot

So what you're either able to lie or already banging her

checked, based and chadpilled

Attached: boi.gif (244x278, 905K)

>user, have you been sneaking out every morning to beat up homosexuals and take their sweatbands as trophies?

Extremely based and redpilled
WHY do you think women ask if a guy goes to the gym otherwise?

>Durr I guess she wan 2 kno if i em dedicated
>Durr she wan 2 here bout me picking stuff up and putting it down

WRANG brainlet. The real question:

>Are you a boring narcissist that's going to make me feel anxious about my own appearance constantly?

Redpilled responses:
>good genetics
>wii fit and zumba
>10 pushups before bed
>nah I just do ultimate frisbee with some friends on the weekend

+1, what’s the other option? Don’t work out so you look like shit but can say you don’t work out. Op dyel as usual

kek'd

The real question is why do you give a fuck if a girl knows you go to the gym or not?

Wow user, you really need to shit a lot. I think you should see a doctor, I'm concerned for you.

You're insecure lol.

Attached: IMG_20190626_155305_151.jpg (1080x1270, 114K)

Do any of these meme answers actually work better than just saying yes? I always hear that girls admire guys who work hard and have their shit together, so wouldn't saying that you go to the gym contribute to that kind of image?

so what if she thinks that?
I literally say no to sex or sexting because I need to go squat, and they keep spamming me while I lift and they're still horny afterwards. Women can wait.

Women think working out is a fine hobby literally anything is better than saying you watch youtube videos and browse Jow Forums during all your free time

>I do some jumping jacks which is a whole body workout
this. remember woman are retarded.

i wanna cum real bad on bill eyelashes milk tanks

>not excitedly telling people about your hobbies/interests when people ask (directly or indirectly as the op topic suggests)
You will never make it. Just let the autism flow in a fun genuine way, people love that shit I've noticed.

How this “don’t tell people you go to the gym” meme got started is beyond me. It’s a whole new level of autism.

I say I rock climb, back pack, sail, and do kick boxing and fencing.

These are all true, although I really don't sail much because I don't own a boat, but that is the best one because it implies you do own a boat. However, my physique is overwhelmingly from lifting every lunch break. I only climb maybe once a week, few backpacking trips a year, I stopped kick boxing, and I only fence on Thursday nights.

gym rats are off putting because being a gymrat absorbs your life. Woman do not want to see protein powder and shit around the house. the only acceptable hobby for woman is going out and partying with friends. Everything else mogs them too hard and they can't understand it. "yeah i'm a mountain climber" these hobbies are too interesting for them because they require real effort and will take up your time. Woman want you to be a pathetic casual in everything you do. Like you can kinda play guitar okay but you can't actually be a musician. You can watch netflix but you can't make your own movies.

Seriously, the ideal hobby for their sub-human over socialized nature is to party. Not too hard mind you, just going out to drink and maybe smoke weed with a group of like 25-50 people.

My cousin dated a jacked dude who goes to the gym all the time and she hated it. Going to the gym is trying to hard or some shit. She's much happier with some boring fuckboi.

Nobody will care how many chicken breasts you eat or how good your incline bench is.

This is low key true. Women who don’t workout will feel shame about it. If she does cardio or lifts herself though then she will understand.

Dubs of truth.
As a natty with a six pack and decent body proportions you are way better than most males without needing to roid desu.
Go for pic rel but without the assburgers

Attached: 1553062045095.jpg (589x745, 219K)

Thank god I'm 6'2

guys who go to the gym do not have their shit together, it symbols that they are trying to get their shit together, which is as repulsive as an incel trying to get a girlfriend.

You have to convince them you got to look that good by casually playing sports or maybe doing some meme workouts at home once a week with no products. Woman do not like the gym rat lifestyle.

Call me a dumbass but why do you have to hide going to the gym from your gf/wife. If anything they should be proud you are talking care of yourself.

This.
>good genetics
>wii fit and zumba
>10 pushups before bed
>nah I just do ultimate frisbee with some friends on the weekend

You autists think woman haven't caught on to the lookmaxing incels at the gym meme? Going to the gym is a redflag.

Why care about those women then? You cant keep a lie forever an she will know some day.
Dont tell me you guys are working out just to bang 3/10s and 4/10s

For average thots, yes. But I'm a grad student at Duke. These girls have been grinding hobbies sure 4 to get into a top 10 school and stay patrician. Hobbies show you speak their language and would help their offspring stay patrician.

>Dad was an alcoholic plumber, mom is an office clerk

I am covertly infiltrating their patrician wombs with my genetic deviation pleb sperm.

You're very weird. Most women in my experience find a man who makes time to stay in shape to be attractive. Especially if he manages his time really well and it doesn't become the center of his day.

Based

>having to lie to women about your hobbies and what's important

Imagine being this pathetic.

Wrong, totally wrong. Women want what feels like effortless awesome.

"Yeah I work 100 hours a week grinding through boring ass shit" is OK if you happen to be really rich from it. What's better is "Yeah I'm super smart but not in an intimidating way and I make like 3 trades a month for $$$ and lots of important famous people want to talk to me and they'll throw lots of exciting events with other pretty important famous people and you'll totally want to be there. I have an incredible body through mindful meditation which is channeling super cool Asian mysticism but not in an cultural appropriation way, you'll totally want to hear about it because all it involves is self discovery and relaxing in a very specific way. Definitely not about self-denial, working really hard and pushing yourself to the limit to discover the full extent of pain the human body is capable of withstanding before actually breaking. "

all woman are average thots.
> grinding hobbies
because they have no passion. Hobbies are just work, they are means to an end. At best these woman are caricatures of men and they are always neurotic as fuck. The spend so much time on education or horse riding or some shit because they are narcissistic and can't cope with the reality that their first crush in elementary school (same crush all the girls had) never showed interest in them.

T. Person who has not talked to real women before.

Yeah "browsing the internet" is mega cringe. Saying you workout is like saying you floss your teeth- we're glad you do it, we really don't want to hear about it.

>grad student at Duke
Nice. You're not doing music are you?

woman find men who are in shape attractive, they don't find the work involved in it attractive. That's retarded. Woman only care about physical appearance and social capital. Working out is only attractive to them if you are a celebrity because of it.

Serious protip though if a see's a jar of protein whey powder on top of the fridge, it's a HUGE turnoff.

You should excitedly tell about OTHER interests than picking shit up and putting it down. Seriously. Be mega jacked but then talk about rock climbing or your expedition up some remote mountain. Or shooting shotguns. Or a sailing race. Or paragliding. Whatever. You can spend 1% of your free time doing anyone of those things and 99% lifting and people will be way more excited about you talking about the 1%.

In b4
>Be true to yourself and others and people will luv u 4 it xoxxo

WiiFit and push ups idiot

do her bull mire you?

Then why the fuck do i want a woman nagging me for actively improving myself. Trying to pull me down into her level when i can do whatever i feel to do by myself.

Yall niggas so pussy starved that will happily change your life in exchange of some poon. Kill your fucking selves spineless bastards

Attached: pussy_crumb.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Cope dyel

This is such a dumb fucking thread. OP kys.

>shooting
cringe. woman don't like this. you can get away with hunting occasionally though.

>rock gliding/paragliding
lol. this is WAY too intimidating for them. Literally the ultimate Frisbee with friends is a much better answer.

She probably hated it because it made her feel like a lazy slob.

It's not at all autism. In fact, it's the autistic person who thinks the question "so what are your hobbies?" is really literally about your hobbies, in proportion to the time you spend doing them. ("I click on random news articles, read stuff, shitpost on a Bavarian she'll collecting forum, play Vidya and lift shit")

Really "so what are your hobbies" is "tell me something exciting that I can relate to or be very entertained hearing about".
Very based. Represent your hobbies based on how interesting they are and how good they make you look, not how much time you spend on them.

Sure, but you don't have to come across as a gymrat. I'd think saying, "yes, I try to" or something like that would be fine, and then you can say some other, more interesting activity you like doing. Wouldn't that show that you are an interesting person, but also that you take care of yourself?

Incels have bizarre ideas about women. Such as believing that they all think alike and their biggest personality trait is jealous vanity. Maybe it seems more chadlike to say you just play some sports with friends on the weekend but you'd sound way more mature by saying you hit the gym.
Stop trying to fabricate personalities, retards. It doesn't work and (in this case at least) is based on wrong beliefs on others.

Why not pick up a girl that also is a gymrat?

>Yall niggas so pussy starved that will happily change your life in exchange of some poon
what? just lie to woman to keep them content in their ignorance. You can do whatever you want, this is just about altering their very simple perception so they stay pleasant, obedient and most attracted to you. The worst situation to be in is not a nag, but a woman that feels kind of distant and awkward around you because she can't relate to you at all (in her own mind) being a gym rat is one such turn off. You need to give them the impression you are as basic and boring as possible just like her yet other people find you cool, funny and successful for some magic reason.

Woman will believe you got jacked via wii fit. They will believe you got that good at real guitar by playing rock band when you were 14 and that's what they want to believe.

If you're above DYEL most women will see through your bullshit lie and you just fucked yourself because if she catches you lying about small shit like that, she won't want to trust you and you're stuck at a certain level with her or dismissed entirely.

Trick is to make it seem like you only go every once in a while (once or twice a week) ONLY IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME, while you're not busy with work, investments, and actually fulfilling and respectable hobbies. Being 100% transparent and saying youre a gym rat is game over too.

Patrician hobbies are really almost always good unless a chick is totally stupid and really poor- in which case, we, why bother.

"Mountain climbing" can be really excellent depending on where you climb because there's a fuckton of patrician signaling involved if you do it right. Lengthy expeditions can take months and require $10s of thousands+ to do. So it says, subtly

>I can afford to take leisure times for long periods, kind of whenever
> I can afford expensive travel and expeditions
>I am well traveled and (cultured)
>I can also afford the time to train and acquire expensive gear
>I happen to also have a body capable of performing very well wink wink

Can you just substantially downplay going to the gym instead of totally denying it?

Ok sure. But it's a lot more funny to be devilish and also you sometimes get a hilarious lusty reaction to it being genetics

T. Hasn't had real women approach him and ask if he goes to the gym

No she was my roomate and she just always felt distant, like they were from two different worlds. The dude was huge and like 6'5" btw and better looking that the current 5'10" fuckboi as well. She never felt mogged, she simply could not relate to him because of that immediate impression. The boring fuckboi who just hangs out with friends and "parties" and smokes weed but not too much weed was a much "safer" option. Being a gym rat is kinda the impression I see when girls are dating guys who are 10-15 years older than them. Even if they do have comparable personalities in the girls head they feel their is some social incompatibility or some shit. Like even if you have lots of friends/social capital they aren't from MY generation so they don't know how to handle it and just shut down.woman want to feel safe and normal all the time, and the gym rat lifestyle or ANY lifestyle that is far from watching netflix and partying is intimidating for them.

You should never go out of your way to tell people you go to the gym, but tell them the truth if they ask. If your only hobby is lifting there’s definitely a problem.
I write music and play multiple instruments, I also go backpacking. I don’t bring up lifting as a hobby because people that don’t lift don’t give a fuck.

Hiking is a much better answer to mountain climbing. Mountain climbing is too hardcore for woman.

Female gymrats are either suffering from sexually abuse, lesbians or taking the bbc.

Also they want literally enormous dudes as bfs unless they have some femdom fetish.

You don't need an 8/10 body to look like you workout. If a girl asks you if you workout and you say yes, then there are three possibilities:
>you either workout because you like to and/or you do it because it's healthy and makes you feel good
>you workout cause you used to be fat/underweight and know that it makes you unattractive to most women
>you workout to the point where you have that 7/10+ body so that women will want you just for that reason

The thing is that with the last incentive she can probably tell what the reality is by talking to you and not just by the fact that you're strong looking. If you're just working out to get pussy then you're going to be getting sluts if anything.

The former two might be a little harder for a girl to pick up (perhaps). She would probably like the fact that you are disciplined enough to workout/improve yourself.

The whole working out for pussy thing is pathetic in my estimation. I like to think that I workout partly out of guilt, the fact that I love it and that it makes me look/feel good.

Attached: enlightened1.jpg (450x459, 71K)

My go tos are
>I used to swim in highschool (and still sometimes do)
>I like to hike on the weekends

These bitches love swimmers.

Based.
Wrong. Women barely think Hollywood studs lift regularly, let alone use steroids. They see roided out dudes on the bachelorette as "normal strong". You'd have to be well beyond DYEL for most women to think you're gym-focused

>an you just substantially downplay going to the gym instead of totally denying it?
You can say you work out casually at home or play sports with friends. As long as they don't see protein powder and weights everywhere it's fine. You are allowed to have a P90X or some meme machine and say you use that once a week or whatever.

>if she catches you lying about small shit like that, she won't want to trust you

^t. Autist

"Lol I thought you'd fall for that joke babe, just playing with you"
"Lol shut up"

A. Not true.
B. Even if it were, high IQ, high EQ, high concientiousness (Big 5) women give you superior IQ sons and their families give you connections. Personability, intellect, and work ethic are all party heritable. As are genetics for strength and coordination. Harvard, Chicago, Duke, Stanford, etc. athletes? That's what you want for your heirs.

Unlike men's sports, they dont let retards in.

I have a gf who's the artsy type and does not lift, non of my friends lift. I dont talk about it but it's not like anyone gives a fuck if your hobby is fitness. Self improvement is so mainstream these days literally every normie does some form of physical activity. Do you tell people you like spending your free time "browsing the internet" because that sounds a lot more dumb than me telling people i like working out

>A. Not true.
cope harder. woman all share the same plebeian race of the soul.

Attached: holes.jpg (2101x1614, 774K)

So there is some benefit to saying shit that women can do with you. But another point is to distinguish yourself from other men- being uncommonly good and having something extra exciting to talk about.

Almost anyone capable of walking can say they like hiking. It doesn't distinguish you.

So yeah if you say "I like hiking and have done some exciting climbs" that'll work.

>Do you tell people you like spending your free time "browsing the internet"
I just ignore them when they ask me what I do and keep the conversation about what's going on right now, current events or about them.

I'm not even anywhere close to what I consider jacked but every job I've had in the past 10 years, almost every female coworker knew I went to the gym to look like that. Most random dates were the same. I don't know if Uni age or high school aged girls are that dumb, but 25+ women will tell you go to the gym.

I've never been in a bad situation with a women when I tell her I go to the gym because I make it seem like an afterthought unless I really have 30-45 minutes to burn once or twice a week. I don't know any real woman thats going to sweat a guy spending an hour at the gym once or twice a week when you tell them. Idk how Zoomer girls are though so maybe thats it.

Explain to me why you believe someone should come up with some contorted bullshit just to get your dick wet.
Do you niggers not realize that almost everyone at your local gym has a gf? Do you think they pretend they have the body they do because of Zumba or that their girlfriends are on the verge of leaving them because they dedicate a couple hours 5-6 times a week to something personal?
Do you think girls are turned off by the fact that most men have jobs?
>eww.. He has to work HOW many days a week? 5! Fucking gross.
>you know Chad's money is all from his rich daddy. He's never worked a day in his life! So hot.
Threads like these make me think most of you have never spoken to a woman. WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO SUCCESS. DISREGARDING TOTAL THOTS, BITCHS GO FOR THE MATURE PROVIDER OVER THE LAZY FUCKBOY ANYTIME.

Ok, go have your son's with trailer park trash. I'll have mine with a 6'0 division one athlete who also had the scores to go to a top 10 school.

We'll see whose do better...

>Almost anyone capable of walking can say they like hiking. It doesn't distinguish you.
woman are interesting in where you go hiking. It's a novelty and a place to do something easy with them. Anyone can hike but not everyone knows where the hiking spots are.

mountain climbing is literally an aristocratic hobby and this is intimidating as fuck for woman. She doesn't understand extreme hobbies where you can die. She likes it much more if you go camping with friends rather than being some survivalist who lives in the woods for weeks at a time hunting your own food.

>The Incel's Tome
You dont actually own this do you?

I'm a pastry chef, my gym buddy is a research scientist. Just because you work out doesn't mean you have to base your whole personality on being "the guy with muscles" you autists need to stop overthinking things and just do what you enjoy. People aren't going to write you off for doing shit like working out unless you are an obnoxious fuck head to begin with.

>writing you off
lol no one is this autistic. It's about maxing their perception of you, especially early on.

These are posts made by incel tryhards who are on the outside looking in and have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Congrats, fags.

Imagine being this disconnected from reality

The fact that you're not willing to dick around and tell them that you do jumping jacks as a full body workout tells me that you're a fucking nerd. She'll know you're a nerd as well

48 Laws of Power says...

Anytime someone admires an accomplishment of yours act like it's no big deal and you just received it by luck. This will convince people that you are special and lucky and being around you is good for their karma.

I tell you the truth, you are just a normalfag who want's it sugarcoated and dumbed down to some centrist sissyfaggotry. If your brain in hard wired like a woman you don't need to have an understanding of how they work, but if you are actually a man with a soul you need to treat them with the proper contempt they deserve. You will both be happier if you do. Just hide the protien powder bro. If she asks where you were late at night tell her you were out fucking other woman or some shit. ANYTHING besides saying you go to the gym. Only incels trying to compensate for not having good genetics go to the gym in their minds.

Always trying to "max people's perception of you" is noticeable and most normal people will label you as fake which is what you are. You need to do a lot of self reflection my man. I'd wager you're probably a very manipulative and selfish person. Maybe try fixing those undesirable personality traits

Yes...which in the context of this thread, would mean saying "yeah I like working out, no big deal though. How bout you what are you into?" or something perfectly normal like that.

As opposed to autistically droning on about routines and favorite protein brands and boring the poor girl to death. Here's the thing though, only the autistic sub-humans who populate this board would equate what I just described with "admitting you workout".

No one with even one ounce of social grace would start sperging out like that to begin with..

>Sound mature
If your goal is to attract a 30 year old listen to this bullshit. You'll end up getting monthly missionary and paying her student loans
If you're trying to attract anyone under the age of 30 you need to be funny and loose. Don't be a retard and tell them your program or how many calories you eat. Your daily protein intake doesn't matter. None of that stuff matters and when you open your mouth about that stuff girls will just think that you're a fucking nerd

>incels trying to compensate
Ironic you should say that, since that's what this thread is in a nutshell.

A true Chad (or just a normal functioning human being) likes what he likes and doesn't apologize for it, whether that's working out, video games, fucking origami, whatever.

If you have to resort to these little headgames to scrape by (a very feminine trait by the way user), that's your problem, not ours.