Trying ecstasy for the first time tomorrow. What should I expect, robots?

Trying ecstasy for the first time tomorrow. What should I expect, robots?

Attached: FE5D8233-9C90-4470-AEE5-B057D431F3DA.jpg (1242x1570, 1.17M)

expect to find out the true meaning of love

expect it to be pretty fuckin rad. make sure you stay hydrated.

You're going to have a great time, user. It's something to look forward to.

But ask me if there's anything specific you'd like to know

I think you're supposed to take 5 htp afterwards because you'll have used up all your serotonin and feel like shit

Drink lots of water man. Expect a huge seratonin high, than a huge crash.

getting tricked hard by the trickster god

Honest question. Where the hell do people buy drugs and how many are doing it legally?

Depression the 3 following days. Have fun

temperature changes might be horrible
but you probably won't care because you'll be one of the happiest people on the planet for those few hours

ecstasy is not legal anywhere in the states. Idk how they do it but some people order it off the deep web. I have very little friends but was fortunate enough to have some cousins who like me and know people who sell drugs. If I didn't have that I'd probably try to make friends with people who look like they do drugs

best drugs you can get are at a pharmacy man
but for most of them you need a prescription

You should check out the other thread if you want more but Its extreme happiness for a few hours
not everyone gets extreme come downs. I personally never had a come down last more then a day.

make sure not to take 5htp till at least 24 hours after you dose the E

>Where the hell do people buy drugs
I use darknet because no friends
>how many are doing it legally?
Exactly zero people use ecstasy legally because it isn't

Don't do it alone!! It will be extremely depressing!!!

If you don't have a girl to share the adventure with, do not do mdma!! Mdma is not a drug for a lonelyfag, better do cocaine or meth or whatever but not mdma

Here is my story
>used to have a chad roommate
>he was also a dealer
>all the girls fight over him, I was extremely jelly, he literally fucked a different model tier girl every night and I have to listen the moans being a virgin
>one day he invites me to a private party "solomun" (a famous dj) will play
>didn't want to go but he convinced me somehow
>he gives me crystal very pure mdma
>I felt like never before, full of love and also super horny
>everybody was kissing and hugging
>I was all alone begging for a hug from some girl
>never felt so pathetic
>the came down was brutal I almost off myself

I never did anything with a girl but when I took MDMA with a close friend it was good to just talk truthfully about random stuff. MDMA is like a therapy drug, I was getting stuff off my chest I never would've been able to dream of confessing to anyone.

Glowsticks and rave music

I always want to try it but don't want to risk getting bad pills.

Man up lol noone needs a woman

Cream pieing in a wet pussy with no condom on and all while on MDMA is fucking bliss. I swear my soul left my body at that moment.
Give it another go user, you don't know what you're missing.

Lol this is the saddest thing I've read all day

Oh of course, I'm sure he just didn't know that fucking women is pleasurable so he chose to be an autist robot and fail socially even on MDMA, he just didn't know what he was missing!
Fucking retard

it makes you feel really really good. it seems kind of impossible to have a bad high on it. when it first starts hitting you you might feel a bit nauseous, but it goes away. the come down will make you feel like shit