Move out of the way, boneless skinless chicken breasts, this is the new alpha Jow Forums food

Move out of the way, boneless skinless chicken breasts, this is the new alpha Jow Forums food

Attached: 81xuHuDL-4L._SL1500_.jpg (1489x1500, 224K)

Attached: both.png (260x260, 88K)

wtf retard brand is that?
Fage yogurt all the way

Yeah okay lemme just eat 2 fuckin gallons of yogurt a day

you dont have to eat only yogurt

A half gallon of greek yogurt is 2300 kcal.

It's fucking nasty dude

2 words buddy: Cheese

greek yogurt tastes way better if you add in 1 1/2 tbsp of lecithin granules

>choosing shit tier greek yogurt over skyr

I've had it before. Shit tastes like ice cream, there's no way its actually healthy.

you probably didnt have plain, the flavored ones are like +15g sugar added

It was flavored but I just checked and there's barely any protein in it. Only 8 grams per cup. The Liberte stuff I eat has 11 per 3/4ths cup.

Ex-fattie with sweet tooth?

i eat this stuff
open nature plain greek nonfat
3/4c is 100cal, 6g carb and 18g protein
pretty solid

Attached: large_aa7f8ea8-8f05-46b3-8c94-4f8f802d8fd4.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Damn I gotta get my hands on that stuff.

greek has about 50% more protein than regular yogurt btw

Add honey and fruit to it. Tastes bomb

greek yogo taste like cum. you gay, boy?

>Not being gay on Jow Forums

>no fat
that’s insane. why on earth wouldn’t you go with the full fat?

I get full fat stuff made from sheep’s milk at a local Greek pantry. The stuff is as thick as joint compound. Anything from a store now tastes like ass

i do nonfat greek and then add almonds

Cholesterol

This shit is way better. Tastes better for shakes too.
In one cup:
>170 calories
>22g protein
>21g carb
>0g fat

Attached: 0003663201944_3_A1C1_0600.png (600x600, 181K)

I stopped eating oven chicken breast a long time ago. Rotisserie chicken (even without skin) is like 10x better.

Attached: comfy1.jpg (480x360, 17K)

for me, it's chicken thighs. a lot juicier, tastier, and you get much needed fats so you aren't craving them from unhealthy sources

That jewish lying kikenigger brand isn’t even actual greek yogurt look at the ingredients; regular yogurt with heavy pectin
Real shit has double the protein

based and skyrpilled

ehhhhhhh

I only eat it for the dairy calcium, and so I can get away with eating just a little less chicken

All flavored yogurt is shit.

Cottage cheese is superior.

Good for keto lol

Yeah, and everything else.

If i keep trying to eat yogurt will it eventually not taste like moldy cum

bruh, rotisserie chicken skin in nasty bro

skyr > all other forms of dairy (except parmigiano reggiano)

chicken breast is still top tier because less sugar and more versatile

Attached: Icelandic-Provisions_Coconut-Skyr-1024x652.png (1024x652, 185K)

>faget yogurt
enjoy paying over twice as much for the same thing

add a scoop

M8 wtf. I literally just got done shopping for groceries and bought Greek yoghurt pic related for the first time in my life. Going to scoop some out for lunch later, what am I in for?

Attached: IMG_20190824_105656.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

GOYAD

I stick to just Greek yogurt. Too much dairy is gross.

I consume whole chickens at a time now that I discovered a place that sells them

Greek yogurt is great, I eat it daily mixed with skyr for extra protons, a seed/nuts mixture and some fresh fruit. Tastes great and it's very nutritious.

By itself it's not really a suitable alternative for boneless chicken breasts though. Too much fat, not enough proteine.

Either good, or extremely fucking bad, there's no in between with Greek

Why don't you just eat quark? Not sold in US or something? It tastes better and 3% one has 18g of protein per 100g, like 2.5 times more than greek yogurt. I eat both though

Tastes like low fat yoghurt.

*gives you gyno*

>eating bland meat instead of just chugging down whey protein with ice cream in whole milk
it's like a starbucks frappucino lol

I'm greek and this is the only legit greek brand I've seen ITT. Apart from some local varieties this one is the best and tastes like real greek yoghurt. Why 0% though?

protein content isnt too high for its price. its so expensive here. fuck being poor

Indeed, my main reason for being rich is so I can blow $1000/month on food and whey

lmao thats like my 3-month salary but i live in a 3rd world country so idk

I'm Greek and nearly all the brands I see here are fake Greek yogurts. The only way to ensure you get real (and i mean, *real*) Greek yogurt is to visit an old Greek village and visit the villager's shop

I too live in the third world. I just made that number up, in burgerbucks my ideal would be $600. Just fuck this world lol

based, oikos is fucking delicious.