I HATE RUNNING

I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING I HATE RUNNING

Attached: shinitai.jpg (247x204, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSav51fVlKU
exrx.net/FatLoss/HIITvsET
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do swimming instead

Ran 5km today after years of no cardio and smoking, very enjoyable, going for a run again tomorrow.
But why do you have to run? Ride bicycle or swim

take the ropepill

Attached: roppe.jpg (832x506, 34K)

row, faggot

Have sex instead, oh wait.

I started cycling and I like it way more but I get the feeling thats because its not doing much.

Ride faster faggot. Your lungs should burn and your legs should be like stone.

I do feel like that though I usually stumble when I'm done.

Then don't run?

There are so many other forms of cardio. Have you considered having sex?

Then walk. Even better, walk on a steep incline.

Day of the rope

bretty gud to hang myself

I can only run about 3 mins before my heart rate hits 170ish bpm and then I get scared my heart will explode.

I keep at it though cause I’d like to be able to run from my house to the bus stop in one sprint.

My cardio is walking to the water fountain after my 5th set of squats.

user why do you want me to hang myself?

Gotta get my 1-mile time below 7 minutes for ROTC so student loans dont fuck me over

Biking is the way to go.

Pick up a decent road bike and you’ll never think about running again

Attached: 7B3EFB49-2B6F-41CF-A13C-3F81BE77D49D.jpg (532x532, 53K)

All of them suck. There isn't a single enjoyable form of cardio.

Attached: CBF42669-2220-41D1-A74E-A48B40B664AB.jpg (1023x838, 154K)

Try doing it somewhere enjoyable like a park or trail, or make it useful like running to the store or chipotle or whatever.

>carrying things
>wearing casual clothes while exercising
>no helmet or gloves

Attached: 1500025410155.png (366x375, 156K)

fixie

Attached: 167C26C4-775C-4FDA-BB42-53A5EAA0A98E.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Maybe try keeping this in mind if it helps

Attached: run.png (1327x2153, 579K)

stop thinking of it as running. You're going out on a walk through nature to clear your head, enjoy the weather, and take in the sounds. Then just up it to a slow jog and keep at it until you hit a groove.

fuck dude

Attached: 269DEF4A-1AEA-4006-8368-25F7EF2113B2.jpg (470x470, 59K)

run today because it will make your life better today

>trying to get 5k down to 20 minutes by October
>getting close to 35 miles weekly volume
>skin around ass cheeks taint starts distintegrating

What are you supposed to do about this? Baby powder?

Attached: 1558052070588.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

It is my time user. Also dubs

that’s the stuff

Attached: F9C419EF-BAFD-4F50-9FDE-DA6D63469D6B.png (250x250, 117K)

have you ever thought running is supposed to be uncomfortable?

I started to love running. Losing so much weight from it so I had to increase my calories by 800 calories on running days.

Three months of running, I can nearly run a half marathon.

5 miles three times a week. Plus 8 miles on a Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSav51fVlKU
Listen to this before runs.

Based

cringe

Attached: 1565575457233.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Based and ropepilled.
The true glory is hitting the rope for 30 seconds during rest periods.

I would love to be able to run again. Damaged my sciatic nerve and may never run again.

>people die when they get old

Attached: plant.jpg (800x450, 126K)

Master race

Attached: 81WFXdYzbPL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 119K)

>hemorrhoid race

Speaking of which, so I don't have to make a new thread for this, I want to start doing cardio, as I don't have the time to look and plan a proper diet yet, and I don't have anywhere to go and workout.

Do I start by taking walks, jogging, or a healthy mix of both? Anything I should know that isn't on the sticky?

Attached: 1562801373513.jpg (371x397, 30K)

haha POG

Yeah. Baby powder and really good moisturizer

How fat are you

>implying I won't die alone at home

Attached: images.jpg (116x98, 4K)

this is more for my health, I don't eat much. I used to jog, but life got much less active once college rolled in, guess I want to warm myself with cardio until I start working out and dieting. I don't have need for big muscles at the moment, so I suppose I would be losing weight, to lose a few pounds I gained while sitting on my ass over the last few years

Use this.

Attached: ef98R_d(2).jpg (640x1590, 87K)

yeah, that's what's in harsh's wiki

what are the benefits of LISS vs HITT for someone who doesn't workout?

And this.

Attached: vf7Kh_d.jpg (500x1220, 74K)

heh

I’m asking because if you’ve gotten fat or are fat, jogging will be harder on your knees. If you don't think you're fat, I'd say jog. If you live in the suburbs you might be able to find running groups to jog with. It’s better to jog with others than by yourself. I’d also recommend not just jogging on concrete. If you have easily navigable woods, jog in them, jog on a beach, jog in the wilderness. Even better for your knees.

HIIT will give you results sooner than LISS.
Personally I don't think LISS is a good idea once you've gotten good at running 5k'sdue to the drecreased benefits of long distance running and being more likely to fuck your knees like marathon runners.
If you're set on long distance running stick to HIIT until your body weight isn't too heavy for your height so at least you don't put unnecessary strain on your legs.

Nah, I'm not fat, altho I did put on quite a few pounds, thanks to my solitary lifestyle. I guess I have good metabolism

I do live in a somewhat rural area, but I would have to stake it out for any good jogging areas that don't have too much concrete, I guess I will start with 1.5 hour to 3 hour walks first

I used to jog daily, both and from my local swimming pool, about a mile or two away, every morning, plus every other place I could. That was years ago, I would definitely have to start a routine first before I could even think about 5K again

That's very good that you've jogged before! Your bones are already trained then.
Jogging on concrete in modern running shoes has no meaningful difference to running on dirt trails though.

Probably a good idea. Took me years to know the woods good enough to run in the wild long enough. Honestly hitting the grass or dirt every once in a while for like 400-800m will feel a hell of a lot different

Maybe not, but i always felt like there was a difference back in XC. Maybe its just more aesthetically pleasing.

if you never exercise and go straight into hiit you are liable to injure yourself

exrx.net/FatLoss/HIITvsET

It's definitely better to run on the woods but it has the same impact on the foot as running on concrete but all the positives of running in the woods are sightseeing and less noise and air pollution.

I'm probably missing it but I don't see a comparison of ET vs HIIT injuries, I like this excerpt though;
>At the conclusion of the study, the HIIT group lost over 3 times as much subcutaneous fat as the ET group despite expending less than half as many calories. For every calorie expended during HIIT, there was a nine fold loss of subcutaneous body fat, as compared to the ET group.

Just use a treadmill and watch or listen to something while you run. It makes it much easier imo

I literally started running because of Emi’s route

Attached: IMG_7033.jpg (687x650, 33K)

There's an app thas basically this
and its actually really good and FREE

Attached: IMG_7067.jpg (191x178, 9K)

I havent done cardio in years will i die

n-no
i lift because i will be eternally young
PLEASE TELL ME I DON'T ACTUALLY GET OLD

Attached: 31A040AD-8BFA-468B-9CC4-78FA2E7D6CB3.jpg (686x720, 88K)