Why do women actually believe the garbage they read about health and fitness in magazines?

Why do women actually believe the garbage they read about health and fitness in magazines?

Attached: ww.jpg (2000x2023, 2.59M)

*humans

>liver detox
That one made me lose it

Not just women, people in general fall for the most retarded health scams that it actually sickens me, you'd think with the level of education we have today people would either realize how retarded,unhealthy and untruthful these diets/products are or even just outright ban them but nope, people eat this shit up like candy.

>regrow lost hair in just 6 days
>shows a balding man on the cover
>also promotes keto

>Not just women, people in general fall for the most retarded health scams that it actually sickens me, you'd think with the level of education we have today people would either realize how retarded,unhealthy and untruthful these diets/products are or even just outright ban them but nope, people eat this shit up like candy.
Ironically enough they don't believe in things that actually work, if you ever talk about CICO or fasting with them they will say you're starving yourself

>it's another thread focused on the overgeneralized habits of women

>it's another thread focused on the overgeneralized habits of women
They're generalized for a reason user, idt's called inductive reasoning and its used by the scientific method because it works

>Implying women are human beings

>AGE IN REVERSE
>Lose 20 lbs & 10 years in 14 days

Totally not fake and gay.

Don't bother talking to her. Women hate science

More human than incels

My grandmother has been on those 'diets' since as long as I can remember and it's never made even the slightest visible difference. You'd think that after so long you'd give up and try something else that might actually work.

Southern and midwestern women have to buy this, I've worked and lived on both coasts and no one buys this shit

this right here

Attached: 1277757009111.png (477x387, 27K)

>nobody I know buys them so despite them being on display in literally every grocery store in the nation the entire consumer base must be some place I've never been to

Women don't like struggles and always trying to find "an easy way" for anything

>More human than incels
>imagine virgin-shaming this much
Are you angry that no one wants to fuck you swettie?

you would think the housewife would lose the fucking weight already

It was easier for her to become a man than to lose weight

Because women have no agency and cannot think or decide for themselves.

>Women
>Humans

Yeah, okay. Next you'll be trying to convince me that the sky is purple and has 37 genders.
[spoiler]It doesn't[/spoiler]

/thread

Why do children believe in santa claus, the tooth fairy, or any other fairy tale? Because they lack real world experience and are incapable of higher reasoning

>Why do children believe in santa claus, the tooth fairy, or any other fairy tale?
Because its a global scheme to make people turn into atheists

everyone wants an ez fix, user.
If it doesnt work its the magazines fault too, not your own.

Yeah those shit magazines at every super market just happen to be there. No factor of supply and demand

>keto is in the biggest print on 9 of these magazines

anyone still think keto isn't a meme?

Attached: dennis joker.jpg (1058x1040, 98K)

Heh, idiots.

Also, I’ve been doing gomad, carnivore, snake diet, cold showers and nofap because Jow Forums said so

I also spend hundreds of dollars on extremecoretech supplements because they come with shiny labels and sound legit

people in general don't like to struggle m8. why do you think the west is obese. casue exercise is a struggle for most people. people have no discipline, and people are ignorant about health and general wellness.

you have an unhealthy view of women