24 year old Scandinavian girl's Tinder stats

>not being in the top 1 % of males>

Attached: ey26h41gs5i31.png (3000x800, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8PuUZiQ0JD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is her btw

Attached: F4czBWX.png (1152x648, 418K)

stop posting this shit you fucking faggot and end it. fuck off.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

Ahem.... MODS!!

>hypergamy is an incel myt-

>117 swipes
>9 messages
>4 dates
Success rate is 3.5%. Pretty suck, because even the ugly guys usually have better stats.

5Head

ah, i see, excellente

Attached: disgusting.jpg (450x450, 73K)

>scandinavian

Hong Kong could use get forehead as a backup airport

Underrated post

sweden yes

yeah, finnish

isn't class starting for you soon summerfag

>go to bergen for vacation
>running at 330am because jet lagged
>run up mountains
>have runners high as I make it back into town
>hear some chick throwing up outside of a kebab store
>turns out she's yelling something at me in Norwegian
>she walks across the street toward me because I made eye contact
>repeats what she said
>tell her Im American
>"Oh! You are my kind of man! You look so good. You look different from our mans."

The group of friends was right there and all the women were giggling and the dudes were awkwardly shuffling around. I just said "thanks, but my kind of woman doesn't act like this" and left. From that point on I have never expected anything of substance from a woman.

Goddamn fins really do look like chinks lmao

Most boring face ever.

Me on the right

And I thought Reddit was being overly fixated on this shit.

>117 right swipes
>66 matches
yeah shes not impressing anyone

Attached: ohvey.jpg (250x333, 5K)

>over 50% match rate

>Look like that
>Being that picky
women, get it together.

My fucking female coworkers are more attractive than her

>Finland
Be fair, she might just be swiping left on alcoholics.

Im not even that good looking and im talking to 4 girls from dating apps all day today. I have high standards, all of the women i match with are hot/cute/objectively attractive in some way. You fags need to realize the game is possible you just need to learn to play it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself

> Hear woman screaming
> Apparently she's throwing up

Hahaha are you Swedish ? Swedes use this joke about Norwegians and people from Skåne/Göteborg all the time

Finland isn't even part of Scandinavia

Does this guy look like a chink?

youtu.be/8PuUZiQ0JD0

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Nvm just noticed the American part, good choice though! Bergen is the most beautiful place on earth

Most Sami / same or however you spell it looks like that, id think he was half Chinese if I didn't hear the odd Finnish jibberish

The problem is that most guys literally just spam right on every girl. If she did that with those left swipes, she would litetally get like 10k matches

Ah, yes concentrated hypergamy

Attached: 087A619D-40F0-4289-A1DD-A2C1B88E16C8.png (750x1334, 2.55M)

It's over bros. Women are so shit that even if you are in the top 1%, they will still cheat on you.

How did we let this happen? Do you realize what that means for the mankind?

Attached: 1563398076685.png (1790x1582, 443K)

>How did we let this happen?
good question. After all it's not like every man that lived during the period from the dawn of mankind to about 70 years ago didn't know about this.

it's time to reset

Looks always was the main selling point of women, makeup is a game changer and social media for the last 10 years just increased the influence.

How do i pull these stats?

HA wrong you lazy fuck. women love thin men with money.
I've totally stopped weight training and switched from dirty bulking to extreme fat reduction. Fuck my gains, my genetics allows me to be naturally muscular anyways.
I'm studying comp sci and i'm going to make a shit ton of money and i'll afford a fuckign harem
i'll be the harem king
I'll have tons of bitches slobbering over my cock to please me.
you guys have had it wrong all the time, your huge muscles will only attract other bros.
take the slim pill. Get a good job.

Attached: latest.png (1632x918, 531K)

>I'm studying comp sci and i'm going to make a shit ton of money and i'll afford a fuckign harem

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH
Yeah you and 100 million fucking indians AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

oooooh oooooh nonono

Bro at best you will be whipped into marriage with a hot chick in her late twenties/early thirties who ran through the entire football team while she was in college.

He's not Sami thought, he's Eastern Finnish. Most Eastern finns have some kind of asian facial feature, be it the wide shovel head face, epicanthic folds, low cheek bones, positive canthal tilt etc. He just happened to be born with all of them.

Attached: no muscle.png (914x1035, 640K)

Checked
Shut the fuck up, newfag.

You fucking retard, women love men with money as a compliant provider who is easy to cheat on.

I’m on a clean diet with solid muscle, a good job and a great gf. You just sound like a fucking nerd trying to compensate i can smell it through your post

Attached: 724E94A0-E068-4A0D-AA3D-BC8B59C63B59.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Finland isn’t scandinavia user but ok i’ll let this one slide.

Finland is not Scandanavian, it's Nordic.

Computational science asshole. It's different than being a code monkey.
plus I know a few people in the industry.
I'd be building shit like neural nets, and minoring in mathematics.
100k starting. fuck you nigga.
>Bro at best you will be whipped into marriage with a hot chick in her late twenties/early thirties who ran through the entire football team while she was in college.
stop being so real man FUCK, I just want to be the harem king :( what the fuck bro.
you just don't wanna see a nigga have success.
then tell me sensei, what the fuck is the answer of being the harem king???
I tried lifting I had the physique of a 80s boxer in high school and got no fuckgin pussy.
here I am 18 years old about to go to college, and I feel like im fucked. life is nothing like the fucking shows and anime said it was.
so if you have better advice then shoot.

Attached: 0d4ff65ccb25cd919cb6cfcef22c771f63bd43a2r1-1280-1319v2_hq.jpg (993x1024, 51K)

>then tell me sensei, what the fuck is the answer of being the harem king???
Kill, burn, enslave.

Attached: assyrian chariot.png (772x801, 491K)

>a fucking nerd trying to compensate
I have autism and serious behavioral issues is what the people told me.
When I was 16, which was a few years ago, I had no fuckign friends and did head start program at a community college, where I had no friends for year too, now im 18 about to go to uni and my life has fucking sucked shit.
tell me the secret, bro. i'm dying here.
FUCK.
how will I possibly be the harem king :(
that's wrong though. I may be a sick pervert but im not a villain.

Attached: 11084782_820788931289457_1113343445_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>that's wrong though. I may be a sick pervert but im not a villain.
You're a pussy. You don't deserve to be harem king.

This is why I suffer

FUCK YOU GUY!
im not a villainous jerk like you, but if I have to i'll kick your ass if you threaten my dreams of being the harem king.
I may have skipped out on some prime pussy in high school but I won't fuck up in college. I'l develop perfect algorithms to achieve optimum pussy acquisition.

Attached: Issei_render_by_ironoakman.png (1407x1459, 697K)

Get a life my guy.

Dude you will be able to do alright but you won’t be harem level. Maybe if you are able to start a company that gets massive but as an employee in someone else’s company likely not. You will do well though.

You made this thread on Jow Forums

>I'l develop perfect algorithms to achieve optimum pussy acquisition.
Those were developed thousands of years ago.

Attached: The Rape of the Sabines.jpg (2000x1418, 416K)

I'm not sure if your baiting, but you're in for a rude awakening when you get to college. Especially you being a weeb and a pretty cringe one at that

have sex

NO, rape is illegal. it's not allowed bro.
i'm willing to settle.

I ran out of anime pics that are relevant.
But I don't know what you mean.

People say that Tinder is not worth wasting my time on and it's better to just "go outside". But honestly I have nowhere to go really and places I do actually go to, no one is interested in me at all, null. At least Tinder provides me people to date with, without it I have no one at all.

Attached: 370-3709815_wojak-feels-guy-memes-funny-internet-feelings-dat.jpg (820x853, 53K)

thats way more than I ever get...

ONEGAI MUSCLE

why is her foot position this weird looking?

Random human I'll never meet

Yea thanks op

barely 50% match ratio for someone so picky, thats nothing to be proud of. also are you girl?

Jesus Christ man stop. I only read your first post and I already know your next three are gabage

Attached: 1562506146664.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Seems like someone who is only interested in long-term dating. She is picky, she is not that attractive. Maybe even socially awkward. Who cares?

The fact that you said "illegal" instead of immoral/wrong is concerning.