Do you wish for war? Are you so tired of this world in which everything is slowly decending into madness...

Do you wish for war? Are you so tired of this world in which everything is slowly decending into madness, that you wish for the extreme, for the last and most problematic solution?

Attached: 1498556135_greatwar.png (672x944, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2000/07/13/world/israel-drops-plan-to-sell-air-radar-to-china-military.html).
steemit.com/technology/@pynchon/the-arc-processor-israel-s-omnipresent-backdoor
m.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-launches-next-gen-processors-developed-and-designed-in-Israel-477358
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know it, the great cleansing of the world

Attached: 1423017873760.jpg (500x612, 82K)

The sins of our fathers will forever weigh on us

Those sins will be forgiven in the next war since all europeans will fight together. I seriously dont see how any other power could stand against europe if we went to war

Attached: Next war 2.jpg (705x745, 48K)

I kind of doubt that europe will hold out much longer if some countries don't cease to act the way they do :/

Things have changed, war is no longer won via the use of massive amount of sacrifice of men, war now is won with missile launch bases and airports and intelligence.
If a real all out war is ever fought it would be solved in a matter of days considering the arsenals each country has.

Considering most countries still don't have the atom bomb and america destroyed most of theirs, it's still not just that simple

>America destroyed most of its nukes
Don't be naive, they dismantled enough for the public opinion to stop whining, and probably just old useless models.
America is always ready to face nuclear war, don't fool yourself.

A war, a major global crisis like a The Stand-tier disease or a meteorite glassed ME with a nice ashcloud fucking shit up worldwide.

Yep, I hope for some major shake-up like that all the time.

Could be yeah. I'm not too sure on anything america has done after the cold war

A lot of bad things, mostly due to the fact it's a jewish colony, still sending free gibs up to hundreds of billions to Israel every damn year.
Probably that being blackmail money due to the fact Israel has backdoor access to most microprocessors in the market, and could easily shoot nukes from the US with a false flag if they wished.

Umm what. If you're searching for threads to pack full of antisemitism you're wrong here

War has changed user
The kind of war that turns a generation of boys into a generation of men no longer can exist with current technology

No, I don't wish for war. The world isn't descending into madness, it's actually improving. The insanity you see used to be much, MUCH worse.
People like you and I would be locked up or dead if we lived in any era in the past.

Then we're doomed. My generation will fuck it up completely.

Why do you fall back on the defense? You just said you don't know shit up after the cold War, yet deny the influence of jews on America.
Don't be an hypocrite, it's not anti semitism, it's reality, and anti semitism is a reaction to the knowledge of reality.

I don't know, assuming that the war will open up with a massive "queen trade" of everybody destroying each other's super weapons and major cities, boots on the ground will still be needed to fight over the scraps

>Probably that being blackmail money
Israel is required to use our aid to purchase American weapons; it's a subsidy on our weapons industry. We've also threatened to cut aid if they sell their own weapons to China (nytimes.com/2000/07/13/world/israel-drops-plan-to-sell-air-radar-to-china-military.html). Then of course there's also creating a buffer zone between the Suez and the rest of the Middle East to secure our control over it (don't forget that Egypt is the second-largest recipient of US military aid).

I 100% believe that we should be ending all aid to Israel, but we don't support it for no reason: we support it because it boosts the American Empire.

Come on man stop it with the bullshit conspiracy-theories

shoo sad suicidal nazi

USA=world police, doesn't it?

Have you been in the military? Or are you just retarded.

The amount of money sent every year makes me doubt it's just an arms deal, specially considering the permeating influence of jews in America from all levels of society.
steemit.com/technology/@pynchon/the-arc-processor-israel-s-omnipresent-backdoor
Taken from a normalfag website.
It's not a theory of it's real.

Does my question give anything else than my curiosity away? Don't assume things, you're wrong with both assumptions (and a third one which is that you think my answer is yes)

Actually that Intel processor is a weapon designed by aliens from another planet its obvious just look closer at that article.

Oh so you haven't been in the military huh. All talk, 0 brain.

Europe will never go to war in your lifetimes, you racewar autists need to understand this.

Huh? I'd guesstimate I have more brain than most of our military. Why would me having been in the military change anything?

>Kike with his finger on the samson button

Fuck off, your race is done for.

Because then you would know it was a stupid idea.

I'm just curious what the populace thinks?????

Your wish for war would be your own instead of something you wish on others. Also, nice job falling for propaganda. Maybe if you get yourself killed someone smarter will take your place in society.

I don't wish for war, as I've said before but you're probably illiterate

we think it's stupid.

>backpedaling
lmao. dumb fuck. maybe your problem is that you've gone mad and the world has been getting better.

I'm pretty sure that i7 of yours can't be shut down by his manufacturer from miles away

m.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-launches-next-gen-processors-developed-and-designed-in-Israel-477358

I'm pretty sure the reason why some shitty pc with obscure chipsets are valued like gold is due to collectionism, and not the fact that they can be used to by hackers to no be instantly traced back when touching very sensitive targets.

You don't understand. Aliens are mind controlling the masses. Wake up sheeple.

You don't understand. Period.