Tfw you have a fever

>tfw you have a fever

I can't do anything I'm so uncomfortable constantly no matter how I lie down and its been two days, I can't eat, I can't play video games, I can't do anything and I just feel so terrible I want it to end.

Attached: 1458256182627.jpg (978x972, 248K)

I can't even fap. Lying down feels like shit, sitting up feels like shit, my head hurts too much to enjoy watching anything, breathing feels bad. I just want it to stop oh my god.

Get under the covers, multiple blankets, medicine of any kind, orange juice. Cook that fucking disease right out of you. In the meantime charge your phone near your bed and fool around on the phone (LNs, manga, the news, Jow Forums, anything).

You should be able to do this much. Everyone gets sick user, and your own behavior probably contributed to it in some way, be it poor hygiene or associating with normies.

Attached: m3h.png (237x369, 11K)

>the news
fucking kek

I don't have any OJ but I have strawberries blueberries and bananas I can make a smoothie out of. After lying down in bed using my phone to entertain myself for the last two days I can't do it anymore. I don't sleep at once, I routinely take an hour long nap, then I wake up and can't sleep again for several hours, then nap again, repeat.

>the news

Idk, I have Drudge favorited on my phone. I had a similar experience being violently ill for a few days. Whether it's news or "news" or /news/, that's what I'm interested in, so I suggested it. Relax.

If you don't have a laptop or a handheld, then I guess you'd have to do things as primitive and desperate as reading books or something or other. Think about your hobbies, get a book and write about dwarfs or something. If nothing is possible then just deal with it, the sickness will not last forever.

I have a Nintendo switch but I don't wanna play anything on it besides smash, which I did try. My reflexes were slow as fuck, it felt like I forgot how to play after like five matches it felt like my brain was overheating so I just quit.

I live alone too and I don't really have friends or family. It's very very depressing. This is absolutely one of those times where having a woman around would make things so much better. There's something really psychologically taxing about being in such a weak vulnerable state and being entirely alone. I wish someone could make me a smoothie...

>I live alone too and I don't really have friends or family

I do as well, user.

>It's very very depressing

I too feel the soulcrushing ronery of 4AM.

>This is absolutely one of those times where having a woman around would make things so much better

You are trapped in a false mentality. You are desperate for a woman and believe it is a woman you want to help take care of you in this trying time when in reality what you need instead is a friend.

>There's something really psychologically taxing about being in such a weak vulnerable state and being entirely alone

But isn't that how it is for us every single day, anonymous? We survive.

Attached: w333ll.png (237x369, 11K)

>What you need instead is a friend

I don't want to bother any of the guys I know by bitching about being sick. They either won't care or won't really have anything to say about it other than just suck it up pussy you'll be fine. Which is true.

I'm not gonna lie every time I get sick I really just want to be babied, I think I handle this worse than most other people.

>bitching about being sick

You sound as if you are hurting both physically and mentally as a result of this illness - even moreso than usual, let's say.

>They either... you'll be fine.

I mean if they lived locally and understood that you were hurting in such a way, one of them might understand that a visit to see a friend and make sure he's healthy is the important duty of a friend and not only a "friend".

>They either won't care

Case in point.

>I really just want to be babied

Eugh. I was wrong to respond to this thread at all. Just take steps to get better, anonymous, and avoid sleeping with no clothes on and shit like that. If anything, you will always have a place to 'bitch' about being sick. Goodnight, now.

how about going to the doctor faggot

>now I'm all alone again

Attached: 1497819580279.png (1000x1000, 40K)

What happens when you go to a doctor for being sick? I haven't since I was a really little kid. I don't go because that's a lot of time and effort just for the doctor to be like "you'll be fine take some Tylenol". Can they actually help?

Take like 4 Tylenol OP. Takes fever away

Only if the sickness lasts more than 5 days. If you're not able to get better they will give you antibiotics to take, but it depends on the doctor and the severity. Best off to sleep, drink lots of water and keep the fever down with taking Tylenol 2-4 every 6-8 hours.

I can't take Tylenol because my liver has a bad reaction to it after several suicide attempts

Attached: 1555337220673.jpg (456x810, 47K)

Hmmm, advil, naproxen?

If I leave my apartment for any reason I'll get some for sure. I don't have any lying around.

>get constantly sick as a child
>Literally never get sick now.
What did I do ?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

You became immune

What about aspirin?

Just be careful because anti-inflammatory medications can be hard on your stomach, if you've had a history with ibprophen abuse, acid reflux or stomach ulcers, I would advise to ask the pharmacist what they recommend

One time I had a fever from a chest infection so bad.
After trying to rest it off for four days it wasn't improving.
If I didn't go to the doctor I would have died.