Be me

>be me
>skinny af
>eat alot but dont help
>started drinking gainer protein shakes without working out
That should work right guys?

Attached: 1565989473224.jpg (580x430, 113K)

If you want to become skinnyfat sure

eat a lot, move around a lot, lift heavy things a few times a week, make sure you sleep sometimes, stop making bad threads

Attached: 1404974037668.jpg (360x480, 31K)

Well obviously I'll start working out once I have mass to turn into muscle

I do alot of lifting and moving at work

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

wow you are retarded

A motherfucker did this

I've worked out before for 2 months straight and didnt gain shit so instead of calling me retarded maybe educate me asswipe

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

the absolute state of Jow Forums

just in case you're not kidding: it makes no sense to get fat AND THEN start working out. If you do that then you'll be dyel and fat.
You should be lifting hard and often while eating lotsa protein and with a caloric excess if you want to get more bigger.
now quit being a silly retard

Not literally turn fat into muscle but having calories to burn christ you guys are meatheads

But I am underweight slightly right now and I could honestly use I'm not trying to get fat man I'm trying to get average weight

>I'll start working out once I have mass to turn into muscle
do you not see how someone would think you intended on getting fat before building muscle?

I never once said I wanted to get fat, i want to get not skinny

so get "average weight" in muscle by working out in conjunction with more calories?
there is no reason not to just start lifting RIGHT NOW along with eating more.
being leaner is a more advantageous starting point than being chunkier.

Well i cant exactly lift right now due to legal reasons but I can do calisthenics, they're the same right?

One motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

>legal reasons
what the fuck does that even mean? you in prison?

Did he died?

House arrest and i cant afford weights rn because I literally have court fees coming out of my ass

that sucks dude. pushups, pullups, etc. look up bodyweight exercises you could do.
what did you """""""allegedly""""""" do?

Attached: sonicboom_thumb.jpg (554x313, 25K)

So you're gonna gain weight and THEN start working out. What do you think that weight is going to consist of exactly, if not fat?

Non violent crimes but I deserve what I got 6months in jail 2yrs house arrest and 2 years probation

Fat is just calories to burn I'm not saying I want to get obese I want to gain like 10 pounds give or take so I can have the extra calories to burn because my metabolism is crazy fast

Attached: 28d.gif (584x433, 1.04M)

one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

he was rippen

This the newbie thread? Whats the difference between working for definition and working for strength?

Is this the only good meme to ever come from /x/?

You either train for definition(hypertrophy) or for strength. The 2 overlap a lot for a decent time if you are a newbie, although you can minmax if you are smart.

Oh no no no

Attached: 1565630997976.jpg (640x640, 13K)

consider suicide, youre too far gone.

Nice bait

R I P P E N E P P I R
I P P E N E P P I R
P P E N E P P I R
P E N E P P I R
E N E P P I R
N E P P I R
E P P I R
P P I R
P I R
I R
R

Attached: 1551679888017.jpg (433x433, 39K)

skelly trying to put on weight here and succeeding after 5 years of trying, i'm pretty new to this so i'm not as annoyed by the ignorance in this post, lemme take a swing at this

>your metabolism is not that fast. even the quickest metabolisms burn like 200 cals a day, which is literally two bananas or a couple tablespoons of peanut butter. it's nothing
>mass gainer shakes are shit. they're overpriced, they make you retain water so you look bloated, and they aren't sustainable in the long term.
>lifting while gaining weight and eating a bunch of protein is the way to go because lifting causes your muscles to tear and protein/good sleep rebuilds your muscles but strong. your body doesn't, like, convert fat into muscle or something. so, if you only eat a bunch and never lift, you literally just get fat. there's no reason to do this. you can get muscle gains while being skellymode as long as you eat a lot.

sorry to hear about your legal situation, i'm not sure what i would do in your shoes other than bodyweight exercises like the other user said. if you can afford them, home pull-up bars that you stick in doorframes are versatile and useful.

/x/ is a meme

Attached: fuck_your_bait.jpg (124x125, 2K)

>fat turns into muscle