Tfw no friends

>tfw no friends

Attached: 1565506554388.png (680x675, 399K)

why dont you have friends?

Maybe you don't have friends because you don't post topics related to this board you gay faggot

I know that feel

Most see you as weird and use that to pick on you. Thats why i've isolated myself

Have to be socially fit user

Attached: happy.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

As a 8/10 face with 10/10 body
>tfw no friends

Attached: BA7F653B-281E-496C-9E84-3D8A11812582.jpg (753x595, 23K)

I’m op and I’m a gay nigger
That’s why

Just too awkward, people can pick up on that stuff easily and once they do it's difficult to shake that idea they have of you, especially if you're trying to my inroads with a group of people

based cow chop

>feel lonely
>go to hangout with "friends"
>hate it
>lonely again
I've accepted that I'm going to spend my life suffering

Attached: 59F65AFF-4BE7-4FC1-A217-38B48C2EFA27.jpg (1242x2208, 261K)

Tfw I know the feel

Attached: ny3wzpwsgky11.jpg (633x758, 143K)

>10/10 bod

>have no friends
>wonder how I lost all my friends
>step back and take an honest look at myself
>still can't really figure it out

Post body

Attached: D99A2197-C309-402C-8B75-0633150AE8B5.jpg (3024x2520, 1.39M)

Attached: me.jpg (480x640, 40K)

>female orders food or coffee from mcdicks or starbucks

>requests 3 substitutions, 1 omitted ingredient and some random process that would make it a giant pain in the ass to make

What the fuck is wrong with these women?

If you ask for all this shit like women do, you're more likely to get your food fucked with. Not very bright.

Stoicism brah

>tfw you have friends but they're all prospering while you're still trying to get off the ground

Attached: DeDeDeDrinking.png (950x596, 178K)

>tfw friends whom i dislike

yuh. some ppl i like hanging out with when drunk but honestly im born to be a fucking loner i cant help it

>got friendzoned
>it's still a progress since I had no friends
>r-r-right?

Attached: alphadestiny hammer to fall.png (1080x1746, 1.17M)

i actually believe so, yes
happened to me recently. i've never had a female friend before. feels okayish.

abort user, dont become her orbiter

Dodged a bullet there since I haven't developed serious feelings. Will respond if asks to hang out, but probably won't initiate myself.

>tfw friends but I hate going out so I ignore them most of the time

anyone know that feel?

Attached: blog_post_15_taleworldswebsite_04 - Copy.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Fuck no.
I got friendzoned recently (in a kinda cynical fashion too) and I almost felt my T fucking plummeting just being near her. Text her the very evening that I don't want none of that shit.

She's a girl from work and our desks are literally within 2m from each other. I am completely ignoring her and don't even reply when she @'s me in our work chat. Sometimes I fell bad, but then I remember how I felt after all that shit she said to me. Sometimes it feels like she wants to make up for that shit, but I'll just keep ignoring her, I don't want to feel like a complete fucking beta since it always starts to leak into other fields of my everyday life ruining communication with other people, hobbies, etc.

tl,dr: Fuck friends. We're not 15 or in some Disney movie. Say you don't want to spread your attention to constantly growing pool of people, but better dedicate it to a single person who actually cares. If that ain't you, bitch, well too bad, bye, we're no friends.

Okay you sound like near future me so I better listen

Me. I never initiate contact, can go years without talking to them.
A gf would be nice but I'm fine spending almost all my time alone.

>completely ignoring her at work

You look beta as fuck if you do this. If she turned you down you can still act like a reasonable adult if it's work related. Also it's your fault for shitting where you eat anyways. Work relationships are a meme 99% of the time.

>tl,dr: Fuck friends. We're not 15 or in some Disney movie. Say you don't want to spread your attention to constantly growing pool of people, but better dedicate it to a single person who actually cares.

well fuck, that's an interesting way to look at things to be desu

I forgot to say, I am a 30 year old recently divorced boomer so that obviously might influence my view at such things.

That's how I feel, may be different for you and maybe it's good for you if you can keep up with all the friendships and not get irritated about more and more people sucking even more time out of your life for what, minor near useless social interaction? Yeah, sure let's talk about that TV show we like even if it's for the 100th fucking time for me already.

you sound pretty bitter. I agre with your aproach but I would change a couple of things. instead of ignoring the girl cvompletely, understand how to make boundaries and how do they work. that should be enough.
also, never seek for pussy were you work. n00b mistake.
I'm in a similar situation, at least in age, it gets difficult to meet new people so I can understand, but think of it this way, ignoring that girl you are also closing a door to her friends. just draw a clear boundary your friendship comes with A-B and C. do you want X-Y-Z? well, you better get on this dick.
>Yeah, sure let's talk about that TV show we like even if it's for the 100th fucking time for me already.
I couldn't agre more. the "casual chat" is that subject I will never pass.

>you sound pretty bitter.
I actually am. Well at least I was. She seemed so fucking cute and lovely, shy, fragile. I fell for this shit, because that's what attracts me, I always want someone to look after, for some dumb reason.
But she turned out to be narcissistic, self-absorbed and cynical. I honestly feel ashamed for falling for this.

Anons are right, shouldn't have tried dating someone from work, but you know how your head tends to turn off when you see someone you're really into. Guess I learned it the hard way.

>you are also closing a door to her friends
I don't think she has many with that attitude. And I don't care anyway, I'll be okay without it.
Honestly, I am coming to terms with the fact that I'll probably die alone. I am just thankful I had a meaningful relationship in my life that lasted for almost a decade. Too bad I didn't insist on having a kid sooner, before it all fell apart. Or maybe it's a good thing, since the kid would probably grow up fucked in the head because of divorced parents.

Fuck it all.

Why can't you be the cool kind of weird?

>I honestly feel ashamed for falling for this.
this is wrong. this is so wrong. look, you will fail, you can't live without fail, nobody can. You like that stuff on a girl and you are the kind of dude that need someone to look after, nothing wrong with that, the good thing here is that you know it so you can manage it better. you were in love, so you probably were blind because of this, don't blae yourself, shit hit the roof, you moved out, that's the correct thing to do.
now, what I see on your posts is that you are angry and resentful for all of this. it is normal and I can undertand BUT, you have to manage this properly. I'm not trying to upset you but you sound pretty much like a teenager, and you aren't one.
You'll need friends and you'll probably prefer to have someone by your side. things have changed, if you are 30 and spend a decade with that girl it means you were 20. people change in ten years, you did. don't try and build walls around you or you'll regret. go cocoon-mode until you heal, but keep what I said in mind.
these are tough times to be a man. don't let the blackpill consume you