How much does creatine actually help with muscle growth?

How much does creatine actually help with muscle growth?

Attached: FBE2B65F-891D-4BAE-AFF1-AC04AAB83F5F.png (600x338, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
examine.com/supplements/beta-alanine/
youtu.be/oGV8j7MbBhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using creatine for muscle growth
Lmao.

bump + and how does Jow Forums take their creatine? i’m going to assume some sort of shake or pre workout but looking for better ways right now

a small amount.
if you're gonna revoke your natty card at least use roids and not cringeatine

All it does is give you a bit of extra steam in the gym. It's so cheap you might as well take it.
I take mine in pill form because I hate the feeling of drinking the powder

Creatine can cause hair loss (balding). Careful my dude.

Its pretty simple actually. It allows your muscles to increase water retention, thus making them more effective when lifting, making you lift more weight easily, thus giving you more muscle gains. It does help

It's like a 3% consistent but temporary performance boost due to flooding the muscles with water or something.

I just stopped bothering.

Not true senpai. Theres only been a couple of studies, the most notorious one being the one with the rugby players, and they all were taking big amounts of creatine, like 25 to 30g daily, way past the loading phase.

It did increase DHT in some of them, but high DHT does not necesarily mean that you are going to get male pattern baldness. Its perfectly safe to use it.

Dont listen to this fag OP

i stopped taking it for a month to see the effects and i lost 20lbs on my bench. its like steroids for nattys

Attached: 1557977881645.jpg (539x747, 58K)

>creatine
>muscle growth
you fucking retard

Creatine gives you more energy to develop better strength. It does not help much for muscle growth

It increases ATP in cells.
This energy helps muscle growth and strength.

Creatine and beta alanine help a a great amount. They are dirt cheap and will help you leaps and bounds. Legit the ONLY two natty supplements that work. Besides caffeine.

>Look up the studys.

examine.com/supplements/creatine/

examine.com/supplements/beta-alanine/

Attached: IMG_5305.jpg (500x412, 42K)

>recommending dangerous death drugs like creatine
Not. Even. Once.

citruline malate is also well studied and effective at increasing stamina via better circulation and vein relaxation from higher blood NO2 levels

Just a little.

Statistically significant vs natties? Sure. Like 2 lbs over 8 weeks. Which is something. But still not a lot

Fill up a spoon with creatine, pour it under my tongue, and just down it with water. That easy.

20 pounds??? WTFFF

I feel like it does more for recovery in between sets than it does for the actual set weight itself.

I hear Elliot Rogers was hooked on the stuff

very much, there was a study on livestock that showed they increase muscle mass just from adding creatine to their diets. creatine is used in many cellular processes, including building new cellular structures.

arginine helped me much more with that. i measure it by looking at how big my erections get, lmao. hibiscus and garlic also help, but nowhere near as much as arginine.

I am taking 3-5g a day no loading no fucks given

Creatine use can increase maximum power and performance in high-intensity anaerobic repetitive work (periods of work and rest) by 5 to 15%.[28][29][30] Creatine has no significant effect on aerobic endurance, though it will increase power during short sessions of high-intensity aerobic exercise.[31][32]

A survey of 21,000 college athletes showed that 14% of athletes take creatine supplements to improve performance.[33] Non-athletes report taking creatine supplements to improve appearance.[33]

Creatine is reported to increase cognitive performance,[34] especially in individuals with inadequate intakes in their diet and is claimed by some sources [35][36] to be a nootropic supplement.

yeah arginine's crazy but I hear conflicting things about what it does to your hair, either it promotes hair loss or hair growth

roids are cheaper and more efficient

>roids
>cheaper than creatine

what

I have the pills but they are so fuckin huge I just can't take them, even in half they are sharp. Bought powder a few days ago, so much easier.

Only mildly.

The real issue is the build-up in DHT which significantly accelerates hair loss.

Admiral brapdafi
youtu.be/oGV8j7MbBhA

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-133311.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

You are doing it right user.
Loading is a meme.
Although you can try to split your 3-5g daily dose into 1g doses each.
According to recent studies anything beside 1g is simply not being absorbed and you pee it out.

Im already taking creatine and noticed an improvement, is beta alanine really worth it together with creatine?

>52125476
This. No troll. Just put in your mouth (like you would a capsule) and down with water. It's tasteless.

thanks fren. I'm gonna make it